The Tim Tracker #78 Won't Do Anything Unless They Can Film It - Including Paying Taxes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone teach Jen the art of when to use an exclamation point? If you use it like a period it's going to lose it's effectiveness much like saying every day is the most perfect and best day every.

I do think the quality has gotten progressively worse this year. There were several shots such a Dim gurgling sea water that could've been cut out but that was probably too hard to not keep in much like most every other underwater shot. Honestly, they'd be better off cutting their output if they are just going to post total snoozers like this.

Oh yes don't take your toddler out to eat with you and blame the toddler :rolleyes:

Just saying that Jen-atte probably lacks a few IQ points on a manatee. I really have such a hard time believing someone like that has been able to function as much as she has in her adult life. And while I do think that swimsuit is better than the Target monstrosity she is popping out on that thing. Also, she had some major sunburn despite her best efforts to fake bake.

Reactions: 8
I keep seeing "AMI" throughout this thread and on Jenn's hat, and while I know that it stands for something else, it makes me think of this:

EuhNRdVWQAEkCnL.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I know this has been discussed many times on this thread... But, as J gets older, I am absolutely shocked by his level of development.

Wtf is with Tim, Jenn and StannyLyn that this 2-1/2 year old boy (not a baby, Jenn) still needs to be hand-fed and cannot be understood AT ALL.
I've been saying this for months now - you can understand maybe 1 or 2 words, the rest is babble

If $StannyLyn reads here... Screw you! The Snackers announced to the world that you were there to educate "Buddy." You have done nothing more than be a weirdo-thirsome to Jenn and Tim. Way fail. Add this success to your resume. ISH!
that's because she isn't an educator, she's simply a personal assistant to Dim and Gin

Reactions: 17
“A condition in which brown patches appear on the face.
Melasma can be due to hormonal changes during pregnancy or from sun exposure.”

Let’s hope it not the former with all the drinking she does!
It’s very common postpartum and can be a permanent issue! So it could be a result of having the original prop baby.

I have it too- zinc on my face every day- a good hat & a cold roller keep mine in check. She doesn’t bother.
Nothing better than keeping a roller in the fridge during the summer!

Jen would probably put it in a cone and eat it though.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know it was mentioned earlier (I scrolled but couldn't find it), but was that Stanny Lyn VAPING in the background in the other Golf cart?
if it was .....yeah no nanny for my children would be allowed to Vape whilst working. Vape on your own time any not near my family.
(If it wasn't her my bad)
Where in the video is that?

Reactions: 4
Timothy: there’s a myth out there that his favorite fruit is blueberries but it’s not. I’m pretty sure they are the ones that put that “myth” out there

Timothy asked where did Jackson get his goggles from. Jackson babbling 2 names. Tim corrects him by saying you got them from“the cousins”

When Jackson asks for some of Jennifer’s bacon, she hand feeds him the tiniest morsel.

• Sad
  • Wow
Did they ever say why they need a bleeping vacation? I wouldn’t judge anyone here for taking as many as you need or want. But these two twats don’t need a vacation. A vacation from what?! If these trips are work, then it’s work. But, Dim and Gin can’t be functioning adults or parents so off to Amelia’s Island to get away from the repetitive boring life they lead on their “travel channel.” #homemovies

Reactions: 18
Yeah, it's certainly not a work thing that's making them say they need a vacation.
I think what they need is a vacation away from each other.

Reactions: 10
If I were them I'd need a vacation from my useless soul. (too dark? 😅)

Therapy and meds can be pricey, but still cheaper than cuntcierge.

• Heart
I've been saying this for months now - you can understand maybe 1 or 2 words, the rest is

my 2 year old refuses to talk. We take him to speech therapy. I've shut down my business to work with my son all day and babysit him. (I like calling it that because it makes people mad when dads say that).

Here's what I know: 1. it takes just half an hour a day to get real results.
2. I know the traxers are self employed and speech therapy is probably expensive. So maybe trade the tesla in for a Honda CRV and help your child move up a rung on the socio-econmic ladder. Instead of dooming him to a life of Florida man status.
It does show you that low iq people really have no concept of time preference. Or the value of education

Reactions: 10
Welp, get ready folks, because I suspect this will be why they start Patreon and/or do SuperChats again. The stans will fall all over themselves to fund this trip for them. 🥴
Yet they still won't dine indoors, even though they travel on planes and cruise ships. It bugs me SO much. (Sorry, a few pages behind but come ON).

Reactions: 7
Them: Jackson, what did you say before we started filming?
Me: fast forward

Them: Jackson, can you… (insert performance command)

them: Jackson was…
Me:fast forward

them: Jackson wanted…

them: we asked jackson..

them: it’s interesting when Jackson…

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
just watching the latest - around 10 mins when Dim is taking J$ down the stairs (by death gripping his wrist rather than holding his hand) J$ says sorry dad .. Dim asks why and J$ said for going down the stairs… 😳 are they telling him off for going downstairs when not filming? Why else would he say that and WHY keep it in the video? Dim trying to talk over him about ice cream but it’s pretty clear to hear given the kiddo is hard to understand usually ….

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.