The Tim Tracker #78 Won't Do Anything Unless They Can Film It - Including Paying Taxes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their poor Tesla is stuffed to the gills to spend a week at a beach house less than a couple hours away from their home.
Yet they always forget something!
Funny thing is to me at least is, that all these cuntcierge stuff. That the Marriott water park stay and their latest vlogs in AMI they seem (to me and I am fine with people disagreeing) to be having the most fun.
Yes! Jackson is having the time of his life!
Kids love simple things. Being in water is his happy place! Hopefully now he will get to go in the home pool more often.

I think they'd honestly just need a plane to hoard their garbage and the garbage that they collect.
The reality is that they would not have their own plane, but be with other guests. The other guests would have my extreme sympathy!

Reactions: 7
Does Ginny4Dinners think she's "discreet" enough to hide the fact that she's picking food out of her teeth with her succubus tongue???

Also, I love how she said she "loves to cook" at these vacation houses....Hahahahahahahahahahahah

2022-06-14 13_01_04-(24) The Best Pool Day, Driving Around The Island & Grilling Out For Lunch...png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You guys…they have to take that ABD 24 day trip….it says bucket list right in the description!
marketing manager 1: how are we going to find people dumb enough to blow $100k per person on this?
marketing manager 2: oh those idiot vloggers would do it…just write that it’s a bucket list trip and the Trackers will sign up!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
You guys…they have to take that ABD 24 day trip….it says bucket list right in the description!
marketing manager 1: how are we going to find people dumb enough to blow $100k per person on this?
marketing manager 2: oh those idiot vloggers would do it…just write that it’s a bucket list trip and the Trackers will sign up!
We only need to sell one!!

2022-06-14 13_43_42-Trip Selector for Vacation Packages, Cruises & Tours _ Adventures by Disney.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I can't wait to hear Kevin and John on The Disunplugged Podcast pitch that Adventures by Disney trip as if their average listener can plop down 110k for a trip.

• Haha
Ugh, as much as I am annoyed with the Snackers I am also getting annoyed with Disney. I remember when I was a kid it was something a middle class family could easily do, not so much now which is a shame. At least there are other great parks to make up for it, I honestly would rather go to Univeral, Cedar Point, Kings Island, or even Hershey at this point over Disney.
I've been to Kings Island once and it was ok. Never been to Cedar Point, and probably won't bother because I'm not a rollercoaster enthusiast. I would like to visit Hershey park one day. Have you been?

Reactions: 3
It seems to be aimed at the more elite an celebrities but chances are it's too long a trip for people of that status to be committed too, most celebs an elite have their own holiday homes they will go to that they have the freedom over how long they will/can stay, it's feels very much like a gimic for people who's managed to get a crazy payout like inheritance/lottery that have no idea over the value of money an will blow that without thinking, but in reality how many people out there are like that, I doupt enough for this to become a thing permanently

To do it yourself I'd imagine you could for like half that price tag

Reactions: 10
Over here it would just be a huge no no to have pink burgers an places would get in trouble for it, my dad as a head chef would have a fit if he seen us eat a pink burger, you are really taking chances with that, if adults want to risk it then fine but kids certainly shouldn't be forced into taking that risk just because the parent couldn't care, ground meat should always be cooked throughly due to risks of parasites an bacteria, its not the same as whole cuts that can be eaten pink since anything wrong would be on the outside
You guys had a lot of different issues with meat over there. I know mad cow was actually a big deal and it just wasnt here. The majority of people will order a burger done medium. The center gets warm enough without it being a safety issue.

Reactions: 6
I've been to Kings Island once and it was ok. Never been to Cedar Point, and probably won't bother because I'm not a rollercoaster enthusiast. I would like to visit Hershey park one day. Have you been?
No I wish. I went to Dollyworld eons again when I was a kid and remember liking it a lot then. I actually am pretty big into coasters. Probably helped that there were three Six Flags parks near me growing up. Sometimes I'd like to imagine the Snackers at my defunct home park (Astroworld) growing up. I doubt they could even handle fifteen minutes there. However, even bad as Astroworld got safety wise I still miss it. It was nice going to a park close by that didn't cost an arm and a leg. And the lines were always way better than Disney. Most of my memories of the DIsney trip we took as a kid involved waiting in line and a very interesting experience at the defunct Norwegian restaurant at Epcot.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It seems to be aimed at the more elite an celebrities but chances are it's too long a trip for people of that status to be committed too, most celebs an elite have their own holiday homes they will go to that they have the freedom over how long they will/can stay, it's feels very much like a gimic for people who's managed to get a crazy payout like inheritance/lottery that have no idea over the value of money an will blow that without thinking, but in reality how many people out there are like that, I doupt enough for this to become a thing permanently

To do it yourself I'd imagine you could for like half that price tag
Perhaps for the travel and lodging accommodations, but a normal person just can't show up to go shopping at Mickey of Glendale's and what not, that's what Disney is charging you for, those those curated experiences that you just can't normally experience.

You guys had a lot of different issues with meat over there. I know mad cow was actually a big deal and it just wasnt here. The majority of people will order a burger done medium. The center gets warm enough without it being a safety issue.
We have much stricter control an regulations when it comes to food here, even to the point restaurants are no longer allowed to add salt to anything (even though some foods do need it) an companys are kept under strict law with how much sugar an salt they can add to products, a ton of foods has had its sugar an salt greatly reduced because of it an now we even have the "sugar tax"

But when it comes to meat they won't ask how you want ground meat, it's just served well done, or in some cases a bit over done or burnt if they are paranoid, health an hygiene are always going into places so they just won't take the chance even if you were to request it, places can very easily be shut down quickly

Reactions: 4
I'd like to think it's the light an the angle of it all because burgers cannot be eaten pink an food poisoning is absolutely brutal, I myself just got over food poisoning after being out at a restaurant an it's not fun an I doupt Dim an gin would be able to deal with a kid that has it at home if it's not strong enough for him to be admitted into hospital
This has probably been said a hundred times by now but literally everyone (except me) eats burgers pink in America.

• Sick
This has probably been said a hundred times by now but literally everyone (except me) eats burgers pink in America.
If people want to do it then by all means go do it, but I still stand by what I said with they shouldn't be letting the kid eat it like that, it's just completely stupidity, I wouldn't even let a kid eat rare whole cuts, their little digestive system is no where near as strong as a adults

Reactions: 7
Welp, get ready folks, because I suspect this will be why they start Patreon and/or do SuperChats again. The stans will fall all over themselves to fund this trip for them. 🥴

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
If people want to do it then by all means go do it, but I still stand by what I said with they shouldn't be letting the kid eat it like that, it's just completely stupidity, I wouldn't even let a kid eat rare whole cuts, their little digestive system is no where near as strong as a adults
Don't worry, McD's skillet fries the crap out of them before the kids even get a look. When your burger is cheap and comes from a mix of over 500 animals you can't be too careful.

I started reading up on this, and apparently the better restaurants will take a slice of beef and turn it into burger themselves not only for quality, but to reduce the potential that there could be harmful stuff in there.

The US FDA really does suck, but they are decent at keeping the worst of the worst items out of the food chain.

Last edited:
I see it's ages 12 and up... does that mean J$ can catch a break and not have to deal with his egg and sperm donors for 24 whole days?!

Also, how would either of them survive 24 days of having to get up and attend tit? They can't even make it to more than one show on a cruise or even make it to their scheduled lunch and dinner windows on time.

Can Disney "accidentally" forget them in another country please (it wouldn't be hard to do, they'd have a good chance of missing a flight anyway)? That would almost redeem Disney's questionable decisions these past couple of years.

• Haha
I highly doubt they could afford to go - and besides, I doubt they would leave J$ home with Stanny

Also, how would either of them survive 24 days of having to get up and attend tit? They can't even make it to more than one show on a cruise or even make it to their scheduled lunch and dinner windows on time.
Didn't they do the Adventure's by Disney California one previously?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.