The Tim Tracker #78 Won't Do Anything Unless They Can Film It - Including Paying Taxes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't eat one rare. My fiance grew up on a ranch and always grimaces when he sees Gordon Ramsay or whoever makes a burger anything less than well done because of the parts of the cow ground meat is made of. And it's funny because he hates having well done everything else. But seriously, I usually end up having to listen to a ten minute rant about brain worms every time there's a pink burger.
Are brain worms different than mad cow disease? Because that stuff can't be cooked out of an infected piece of meat. Not gonna lie, I kinda think of it every single time I eat a burger, but considering how it can lie dormant for decades we might already be screwed, so might as well chow down. /goodnewsbear

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Next trip on the Trackers agenda?

And Disney, read the room.
Holy crap. This is the definitive "if money is no object and I'm obsessed with Disney and have a month off what would I do" vacation. Absolutely bonkers. I would never do this with a child, but I guess if I were rich as sin and childless I might give a go...ah who am I kidding my spouse would never let this happen.

"Trip Price Starting From$109,995USD per person" LOL

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Holy crap. This is the definitive "if money is no object and I'm obsessed with Disney and have a month off what would I do" vacation. Absolutely bonkers. I would never do this with a child, but I guess if I were rich as sin and childless I might give a go...ah who am I kidding my spouse would never let this happen.

Oh that's it? The Trackers will book two planes - one for each of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

The people who buy these trips will be the same ones who have a windfall of money land on them and they have no idea how to make it last.
Yes, the slackers are the type, but I doubt they have this kind of money to burn.

Reactions: 7
The people who buy these trips will be the same ones who have a windfall of money land on them and they have no idea how to make it last.
Yes, the slackers are the type, but I doubt they have this kind of money to burn.
To think if they didn't go on 2 back to back 50K cruises, Dim could've experienced this entire package and easily stretch it out to 2+ months of vlogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'd love it if Disney introduced this with a promotional trip using Sparkly Nicole her husband and two friends of their choosing (obviously not T&J) 🤣

Watch Jenn's face go from to 😲 -> :oops: -> 🔥😡🔥 -> 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Funny to think that there's finally somthing out there to top CUNTcierge an these two have wasted so much money on those trips plus are on the decline with their channel that they won't be able to do this, can just imagine the whineing an bitching gin will do BuT diM I NeED THiS DoNt YoU lOVe MeEEeeEEeee

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Funny thing is to me at least is, that all these cuntcierge stuff. That the Marriott water park stay and their latest vlogs in AMI they seem (to me and I am fine with people disagreeing) to be having the most fun.

I am not sure if they are burnt out on Disney (and some extent on Universal. They don't go to Sea World or Lego Land enough to be burnt out on those parks) that showing non-park stuff in the Orlando area and anything water park or pool related is more fun to them then talking about the latest merch or cupcake that the average viewer does not care about.

Reactions: 10
Next trip on the Trackers agenda?

And Disney, read the room.

LOL ole Timmeh is counting coin... checking all cushions & crevices... LOL
tenor.gif
selling blood, sperm & whatever he can make a buck on.. he gunna fork it over and flyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can see them trying to hype up going on the experience and creating some incredible narrative as to why they didn't actually go through with it. It won't be the exorbitant cost of it all, it's going to be Jackson's fault as per usual

Are brain worms different than mad cow disease? Because that stuff can't be cooked out of an infected piece of meat. Not gonna lie, I kinda think of it every single time I eat a burger, but considering how it can lie dormant for decades we might already be screwed, so might as well chow down. /goodnewsbear
No idea. I just know I won't eat burgers anything about well done after that rant because he usually eats his meat bloodier than I do and I usually like my steaks done medium rare so...

Oh and I highly recommend the Milk Street cookbook series. I love how it's not focused on particular style of cooking. We did a South African curry the other week and it was very different and good too.

Well, I guess we know why they will be slumming it on the cruise. Got to save that money for that flight :rolleyes:

Ugh, as much as I am annoyed with the Snackers I am also getting annoyed with Disney. I remember when I was a kid it was something a middle class family could easily do, not so much now which is a shame. At least there are other great parks to make up for it, I honestly would rather go to Univeral, Cedar Point, Kings Island, or even Hershey at this point over Disney.

Last edited:
Oh that's it? The Trackers will book two planes - one for each of them.
Hehe. They’ll go on one plane and Stanny will have to take J on the other. They can’t escape him if they’re on the same plane.

• Haha
I can't imagine what they would even pack luggage wise.

Their poor Tesla is stuffed to the gills to spend a week at a beach house less than a couple hours away from their home.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can't imagine what they would even pack luggage wise.

Their poor Tesla is stuffed to the gills to spend a week at a beach house less than a couple hours away from their home.
I think they'd honestly just need a plane to hoard their garbage and the garbage that they collect.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.