The Tim Tracker #78 Won't Do Anything Unless They Can Film It - Including Paying Taxes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh jeez, he's a friend of the Trackers??? I didn't recognize the guy, but OF COURSE it all ties together! Maybe he can teach Jenn to cook something other than "eggies" and meal kits.
My memory is that they just saw him at his new restaurant when it opened and took a picture.

Reactions: 8
When is YouTube going to change their designation to family channel? It clearly isn't a travel channel as they don't even attempt to impart basic information and give the toddler the GoPro.
The only other thing that stood out from more of the same is that Buddy doesn't acknowledge his mother at all now, he has to be prompted by the same question by, well, anyone else to even answer. I can understand how hard it must be for him to focus on anything from the obvious lack of most vital micronutrients in his diet. The only thing we can hope is that mamalyn gives him the fruits and veggies he needs from her own plate.
Exactly! Don’t forget that these two liars said directly to camera not long before he was born, that their channel would not be turned into everything about the baby and that he(J$), would not be the focus of the channel. Such bullshitters. The way they have exploited their child for cash is so wrong😡

• Sick
Reactions: 24
What is the point of this video? This channel really is glorified home movies and Jen Jjustifies her existence. Seriously, she is now trying to act like she is some sort of cooking genius. The woman can only cook at a box and that is pushing it. Someone needs to invest in some idiot proof cookbooks for her. I think America's Test Kitchen has some healthy cooking books that might be about on her level (no dis there, I actually learned how to cook using a lot of their books-we still use their slow cooker book regularly). I am waiting for the inevitable sous vide fail with Dim. I know it's going to happen at some point.

Jen doesn't know where anything is in a vacation house...she wouldn't know where anything is in her real house.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
What is the point of this video? This channel really is glorified home movies and Jen Jjustifies her existence. Seriously, she is now trying to act like she is some sort of cooking genius. The woman can only cook at a box and that is pushing it. Someone needs to invest in some idiot proof cookbooks for her. I think America's Test Kitchen has some healthy cooking books that might be about on her level (no dis there, I actually learned how to cook using a lot of their books-we still use their slow cooker book regularly). I am waiting for the inevitable sous vide fail with Dim. I know it's going to happen at some point.

Jen doesn't know where anything is in a vacation house...she wouldn't know where anything is in her real house.
Love America's Test Kitchen! 💕

Alton Brown has great cookbooks as well that explain the why's and how's of basic cooking too! Lol.
👩‍🍳🍳

Reactions: 9
Love America's Test Kitchen! 💕

Alton Brown has great cookbooks as well that explain the why's and how's of basic cooking too! Lol.
👩‍🍳🍳
I love AB as well. I could see him being over someone's reading level though. Science would be hard for the Jenbo. It really does grate on me she is trying to act like a cooking pro when she cooks out of a box. I don't have anything against meal plan companies. I think it's actually a good thing for some people. However, I hate how Jenbo acts like she is somehow some sort of master chef because she made vegan hot dogs that only made Dim somewhat sick. If she was in a different era she'd be making gross Jello self portraits

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I still chuckle over Ginn's comment during one of the live shows - "we eat vegan during the week for health and environmental reasons". Wonder how diligent they are about properly recycling all the packaging that comes with their Purple Carrot kits (and quite a bit of it is still plastic waste)?

Reactions: 12
I still chuckle over Ginn's comment during one of the live shows - "we eat vegan during the week for health and environmental reasons". Wonder how diligent they are about properly recycling all the packaging that comes with their Purple Carrot kits (and quite a bit of it is still plastic waste)?

They don't recycle, they build leaning towers of Shitsa. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't know if it was the lighting, but that hamburger did not look cooked well enough to be safe for a child to eat lol.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Was that vlog 20 mins of slide footage? Seriously why did we need to see various ways you throw the camera down the slide. My god they are getting awful at this.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Todays vlog prediction: 13 minutes of water slide montage, 9 minutes of “here’s all the junk we ate”, 2 minutes of Dim trying to race to the beach yet again to catch the sunset, 1:30 oohing and aahing over the sunset. 1:12 of late night snacks.

And a whole lot of “ohhhhh myyyyyy goooooodnessssss!!!!!” every time J$ comes down the slide.
Wow. I just watched it and remembered reading this post this morning and had to go back and find it to point out how incredibly accurate it turned out to be. 👏 Nailed it.

Reactions: 20
I don't know if it was the lighting, but that hamburger did not look cooked well enough to be safe for a child to eat lol.
I thought that as well. I was also shocked that he was allowed to feed himself

Reactions: 7
Was that vlog 20 mins of slide footage? Seriously why did we need to see various ways you throw the camera down the slide. My god they are getting awful at this.

Wow, two vlogs "at the beach" and only 2 minutes of beach footage. Yet as nicely mentioned, 20 minutes of slide footage. Why even bother going "to the beach?" They could have stayed home at their own pool. Oh yeah, they do not a have not slide.

Reactions: 11
I’ve considered doing a box meal service myself. Just feel like I’m cooking the same old things all the time. Just want to try it for the variety. Something outside my comfort zone. Just trying new recipes and picking up different ingredients at the grocery store can actually be very stressful for someone like myself (anxiety ridden hag 😉). Speaking of anxiety, I’m shocked Jenn would ride in that golf cart on public streets with all that traffic. I would never be able to do it.

Reactions: 6

Being that they are probably piled up somewhere in the house, shouldn’t be an issue.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve considered doing a box meal service myself. Just feel like I’m cooking the same old things all the time. Just want to try it for the variety. Something outside my comfort zone. Just trying new recipes and picking up different ingredients at the grocery store can actually be very stressful for someone like myself (anxiety ridden hag 😉). Speaking of anxiety, I’m shocked Jenn would ride in that golf cart on public streets with all that traffic. I would never be able to do it.
Are you in the UK? I used to feel like that as well before I started looking to some YT vids for new ideas but if you go onto asda an I think tesco might do it as well, you can click on the recipes an it will add all the ingredients it needs into your basket, you can customise it as well so if you already have somthing then you can take it out or if you want to swap somthing out then you can, they have quite a lot of recipes as well, super helpful to be able to look at somthing an not have to note down what you need to go find it

I’m actually in Canada, but I’m sure we have similar services. Sometimes we just need a kick in the butt to get going 😉. I’m going to check it out.

I’m actually in Canada, but I’m sure we have similar services. Sometimes we just need a kick in the butt to get going 😉. I’m going to check it out.
Hope you manage to find something, it can really put you off from being bothered to cook when you just aren't feeling it, I've never tried the boxes so not sure what it's service is like over here 😊

My OH on watching the latest AMI vlog and ‘that’ burger … “my god look at the size of that burger, he’s going to be the youngest person to have a colonic irrigation to clear that much red meat”. I laughed a lot!

NB obviously I would never actually wish a small child to have any digestion problems, but maybe less meat more fibre & veg next time?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.