The Tim Tracker #78 Won't Do Anything Unless They Can Film It - Including Paying Taxes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Uhh I'm pretty sure you can only sponsor at SoG if you're also staying there. So this person will stay there anytime just to get the Trackers a room? So desperate.
Yes, Kyle Pallo did this a year or so ago. A military family was staying there and sponsored him. He has a SoG vlog where he was clueless about all things military.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
So there is definitely alcohol (not shocking with Greasy Spice), quite high ABV beer...9.5%...I'm finding it REALLY hard to believe Dim isn't drinking, he just hides it better....sometimes.

2022-06-13 (21).png
2022-06-13 (19).png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Plate count for June 12th vlog: T+J added 2 plates each. I counted Tim's as his entree and the bruschetta plate, and Jenn's was her entree and her salad. That salad was NOT a side, it was a full-size bleeping ceasar salad.

View attachment 1340353

How do they consistently manage to make everywhere they go SO BORING. I really want to go to a nice beach town and get a beach house for a weekend sometime, probably when our next exchange student arrives in the fall, but every video I've seen of their AMI stays just make the island look so lackluster and boring. I'm sure it isn't! But their videos absolutely do the island no justice.
My family and I have a beach house there (belongs to extended family, still have to pay just not as much as a tourist) we go once a year at least, while they do have quite a bit of touristy shops and stuff it’s just a nice quiet place to enjoy the beach, if you go to Daytona and any beach on that side you deal with bigger waves, which isn’t great for young kids like mine, we pretty much just spend time with our family, spend most of the days at the beach, and go out to eat maybe twice while we’re there. It’s lovely but the the slackers don’t do it justice!

Since they're never ever hardly at home, wonder what they're running from? Debtors, stalkers or what?
Dim and J$ are trying to get away from Gin but she attached at Dim’s hip so he can’t get away!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
When is YouTube going to change their designation to family channel? It clearly isn't a travel channel as they don't even attempt to impart basic information and give the toddler the GoPro.
The only other thing that stood out from more of the same is that Buddy doesn't acknowledge his mother at all now, he has to be prompted by the same question by, well, anyone else to even answer. I can understand how hard it must be for him to focus on anything from the obvious lack of most vital micronutrients in his diet. The only thing we can hope is that mamalyn gives him the fruits and veggies he needs from her own plate.

Reactions: 18
By the way, my lunch yesterday was an apple with peanut butter. The Trackers could never!
That's a dang-good lunch. Have you tried peanut butter with an orange?
My niece once cut up a green bell pepper and some apples, put them in a bowl, and ate it in front of her grandmother. Grandma: "Is that AWL ya gonna eat?!"

You can disagree all you want but it’s a medical fact…which other posters have stated. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Thank you for that. I will continue to respectfully disagree, with no offense to other posters.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Please goodness NO.. we have friends that are retired military and wouldn't be very happy knowing how much they spent with grifters lounging about.. Unreal, ole Timmeh hasn't served tit- our friend served proudly as an officer & cardiologist.
Someone left a comment in response and also asked that they do not abuse the policy of sponsoring guests since they are not friends or family. I imagine it won't last long or will get a nasty response from the original person who offered.

Reactions: 16
For those familiar with AMI...
is there a reason they rented a golf cart?

like maybe finding parking is difficult?
A golf cart is the island transportation preference?
Convenience parking isn’t plentiful but there are still spots for their car, but a lot of the residents have them as a preference and because the speed limit is 25-35 which is strictly enforced.

Reactions: 10
I am prior military. While I never stayed there (always forgot it was there for some reason). I know people who have stayed there. It was clean and pretty good for the price (I don't work with as many prior military, so I don't know how the pricing is now).

I know it has a pool. The people I know who went say it is nice for what it is. But make the comment that alot of people don't use it much unless it is later in the evening or if showing up on the weekend and it is too late to waste of day of ticket at lets say 2pm on a Saturday. They will hang out by the pool.

Again, this info is outdated. But unless they have remodeled from what people told me. It won't be up to Tracker "standard" and they will complain about everything there.
They opened up eligibility to pretty much all veterans and some DoD personnel so it books up fairly fast throughout the year. The eligible member can sponsor up to three rooms and it is supposed to be for friends and family.

You pay based on rank and there is no tax added so the rate is all you pay. Right now the mid-tier rate is $184 for a regular room. It goes up to $200 on October 1st. You can't beat the price, especially for the location. You can walk to The Polynesian, but it definitely isn't a Disney resort. We stay occasionally or split a stay so we can be close to Magic Kingdom for a decent price.

There are two pools and the rooms are HUGE.

Reactions: 11
Someone left a comment in response and also asked that they do not abuse the policy of sponsoring guests since they are not friends or family. I imagine it won't last long or will get a nasty response from the original person who offered.
Not only aren't they directly related to anyone in the military, they live just down the road! Why take away a room a well deserving person and their family could use only to have it occupied by a local, do-nothing, complaining, narcissist vlogger and his wife who refuses to even raise her own child?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
When is YouTube going to change their designation to family channel? It clearly isn't a travel channel as they don't even attempt to impart basic information and give the toddler the GoPro.
The only other thing that stood out from more of the same is that Buddy doesn't acknowledge his mother at all now, he has to be prompted by the same question by, well, anyone else to even answer. I can understand how hard it must be for him to focus on anything from the obvious lack of most vital micronutrients in his diet. The only thing we can hope is that mamalyn gives him the fruits and veggies he needs from her own plate.
Ginn: "Buddddyyyy, do you like your buuuurrrrrggggeeerrrrr?"
J$: *total silence as he struggles to hold his giant burger and bite it*

They'll cut up the steak into tiny pieces and hand-feed him, but then they give him an overstuffed burger and expect him to be able to comfortably eat it. Come on Lyn, even you're slacking. Also, Dim's grilling skills leave much to be desired based on this vlog and their RV 'camping' trip.
So there is definitely alcohol (not shocking with Greasy Spice), quite high ABV beer...9.5%...I'm finding it REALLY hard to believe Dim isn't drinking, he just hides it better....sometimes.

View attachment 1341552View attachment 1341554
She certainly seemed not sober while yapping pre-dinner about burgers and grill brushes and not knowing where to find things and her Vanna White-esque, "here's our OKRA and ACCOUTREMENTS and CHIPS for our SALSA behind our other CHIPS!"
"I reallllly feeel like I'm on vacation you guuuyyzzzzz!"

• Haha
Not only aren't they directly related to anyone in the military, they live just down the road! Why take away a room a well deserving person and their family could use only to have it occupied by a local, do-nothing, complaining, narcissist vlogger and his wife who refuses to even raise her own child?
I absolutely agree as it seems most rational people do as well.

They will not like it there. They do have a few suites but those go quickly and Shades opens up booking a year in advance. Although, I am sure they could find one night here and there. That is all they need to exploit it. It also has a different vibe with all of the military and retired military. Her obnoxious cackling is not going to fly. They will stick out like a sore thumb - just like Kyle did.

The food is reasonable though so they probably would love that part.

As an eligible member, I am getting really pissed off. Sponsor Tim for a tour (like the old vlog) if you must, but DO NOT TAKE UP A ROOM, you useless self-serving assholes.

The vibes in this one are HELLA weird. Are they all high?
Sometimes I just can't tell if the vibes are weird, they're high off their asses, or I just can't remotely relate to 2 adults living in such a delusional entitled foolish lazy messy wasting-life-away bubble.

Looking forward to Lyn changing Jackpot's diaper in her wedding dress.

View attachment 1341406
It looks like some of their stans do offer to give them freebies. I bet a lot of their DVC stays were given to them by stans.

I saw a comment on the live chat saying that a piece of art (used picture frame emojis) was on its way to them. So at least some of the stans must know where to send stuff. Not to mention people reaching out to them on Instagram with DVC points.

I wouldn’t be surprised if a portion of their cruises were bankrolled by the stans in some way or another.

Yet these two liars still pretend they’ve got much more money than they actually have.
Was this comment on Youtube?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't know why or how anyone finds J$ this entertaining. 🥴
Screen Shot 2022-06-13 at 7.36.14 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-13 at 7.36.29 PM.png

Ah, yes, much surfer chick, such wow. To me, Ginn reminds me of some drunken chick that got so wasted after a bonfire on the beach that she fell asleep under the pier and no one could be bothered to wake her drunken greasy cameltoed-crotch up so they just left her there.
Screen Shot 2022-06-13 at 7.39.05 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Ah, yes, much surfer chick, such wow. To me, Ginn reminds me of some drunken chick that got so wasted after a bonfire on the beach that she fell asleep under the pier and no one could be bothered to wake her drunken greasy cameltoed-crotch up so they just left her there.
View attachment 1341626
And then the tide came in and the sea reclaimed the blubbery sea monster for its final eternal bath.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.