The Tim Tracker #78 Won't Do Anything Unless They Can Film It - Including Paying Taxes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DDBB66E0-BCEA-4890-A173-E9837A493599.jpeg

It looks like some of their stans do offer to give them freebies. I bet a lot of their DVC stays were given to them by stans.

I saw a comment on the live chat saying that a piece of art (used picture frame emojis) was on its way to them. So at least some of the stans must know where to send stuff. Not to mention people reaching out to them on Instagram with DVC points.

I wouldn’t be surprised if a portion of their cruises were bankrolled by the stans in some way or another.

Yet these two liars still pretend they’ve got much more money than they actually have.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
One of the best ways to avoid diabetes is eating lots of vegetables. However, I respectfully disagree that anyone can get it. A lot of times we don't know where diabetes occurred among our ancestors: could be generations back. This is particularly true of Tim, who has a number of adoptees in his family; and Jenn, who had a lousy relationship with her father and likely has little idea of her blood family history. It may be safer for them to assume that they have diabetes in their lineages, and feed the boy accordingly. The nanny's salad looked yummy. Oh, and shock can result in just about anything happening, such as dark hair turning white overnight. (Again, I am not a doctor; I have Type 2 diabetes via genetic links.)
I mean...sure. You can eat a lot of veggies and it might help. What actually helps is reducing the types of foods you eat that produce an extreme insulin response i.e. fried anything (refined carbs especially) and sugar (cookies, cakes, ice cream). Eating lots of veggies, if your diet is already crap, isn't going to change anything.

I'm talking about this in reference to T2, not T1 (that is a whole other ballgame). And I say all this as a former T2 that has reversed my diagnosis through diet and exercise.

ETA: it's not just about genetics, you can be 'pre-disposed' but it's a not a given and how you treat your body (and it's physiological response) plays a HUGE factor.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
A trip through the Publix grocery store what riveting content I can’t imagine why Disney doesn’t want them back on the media list

• Haha
Reactions: 24
YOU GUYZZZ! It’s raining here in Ohio, a tropical storm is over me!

If Im driving somewhere on vacation. Im taking my own pillows, maybe my own blanket. Definitely my own toiletries! And the whole sock thing is NASTY AF! CVS sells basic bath needs aka a wash cloth or Lufa!
The weather service here in Pittsburgh keeps updating that a nasty storm is expected overnight. But it was also supposed to storm last night and nothing happened.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 1341406
It looks like some of their stans do offer to give them freebies. I bet a lot of their DVC stays were given to them by stans.

I saw a comment on the live chat saying that a piece of art (used picture frame emojis) was on its way to them. So at least some of the stans must know where to send stuff. Not to mention people reaching out to them on Instagram with DVC points.

I wouldn’t be surprised if a portion of their cruises were bankrolled by the stans in some way or another.

Yet these two liars still pretend they’ve got much more money than they actually have.
Please goodness NO.. we have friends that are retired military and wouldn't be very happy knowing how much they spent with grifters lounging about.. Unreal, ole Timmeh hasn't served tit- our friend served proudly as an officer & cardiologist.

Please goodness NO.. we have friends that are retired military and wouldn't be very happy knowing how much they spent with grifters lounging about.. Unreal, ole Timmeh hasn't served tit- our friend served proudly as an officer & cardiologist.
Yuuuuppp. My step-dad is retired military and would feel the same!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That resort isn’t very big either. It should be used by military only!

• Heart
Uhh I'm pretty sure you can only sponsor at SoG if you're also staying there. So this person will stay there anytime just to get the Trackers a room? So desperate.

Reactions: 13
View attachment 1341406

I will NEVER EVER NEVER EVER INFINITY understand why these dumb ass bleeping people gift money, stays, gift cards, drawings, ANYTHING to these bleeping vloggers?!? They aren’t celebrities, they aren’t providing any services, they are bleeping leeches…THE WHOLE LOT OF THEM

What is wrong with some of these people?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I will NEVER EVER NEVER EVER INFINITY understand why these dumb ass bleeping people gift money, stays, gift cards, drawings, ANYTHING to these bleeping vloggers?!? They aren’t celebrities, they aren’t providing any services, they are bleeping leeches…THE WHOLE LOT OF THEM

What is wrong with some of these people?
They're just feeling lonely cause they stopped hearing from the Nigerian princes they keep sending their bank account information to, so the next best people to support are the Slackers.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I am prior military. While I never stayed there (always forgot it was there for some reason). I know people who have stayed there. It was clean and pretty good for the price (I don't work with as many prior military, so I don't know how the pricing is now).

I know it has a pool. The people I know who went say it is nice for what it is. But make the comment that alot of people don't use it much unless it is later in the evening or if showing up on the weekend and it is too late to waste of day of ticket at lets say 2pm on a Saturday. They will hang out by the pool.

Again, this info is outdated. But unless they have remodeled from what people told me. It won't be up to Tracker "standard" and they will complain about everything there.

Reactions: 10
The SoG sponsor program is great. It means a person who risks their life for their country and barely gets to see their family has a chance to go on a dream vacation at an affordable(ish) price and they even get to book a room for their parents close by to maximize family time. I don't see anything wrong with that. Now, booking a room for a Youtuber you don't know...that grinds my gears.

Anyway, I have a stay booked for next Spring! Should I invite the Trackers? (kidding!)

Reactions: 13
The Tim Tracker #79: When footage of Publix is more exciting than your vlogs, it’s time to quit.

Reactions: 24
Ginn's too scared to drive a regular car (that comes with safety features and airbags and is sturdier) in traffic, but using a golf cart is a-okay? I wouldn't want to even be a passenger in a golf cart if I have to share the road with cars even though I don't have a car "anxiety" issue.

View attachment 1341006
There are some really strange things about her, this being one of many. It's weird she is scared of driving a car but not a golf cart on the same road. It's weird how she puts on make-up for live shows but doesn't even brush her hair for anything else. It's weird she is sometimes sitting in the front or back seat. I don't get her.

Reactions: 23
View attachment 1341406

I will be so pissed if these twatwaffles ever get sponsored for Shades of Green. It is not for them in any way shape or form.

Reactions: 15
There are some really strange things about her, this being one of many. It's weird she is scared of driving a car but not a golf cart on the same road. It's weird how she puts on make-up for live shows but doesn't even brush her hair for anything else. It's weird she is sometimes sitting in the front or back seat. I don't get her.
She truly is an enigma. A mystery wrapped in a riddle.

or...

Reactions: 5
I will be so pissed if these twatwaffles ever get sponsored for Shades of Green. It is not for them in any way shape or form.
Me too! I was in the Army for a couple of years and was medically retired after a non combat-related injury. I’m glad SoG is there as an option, and I’ve thought about booking a stay next time I go to WDW. I’ve looked at photos and it looks nice enough. I don’t need anything fancy, especially for a Disney trip. When I do Disney, all I need is a clean place to sleep and shower. The rest of the time, I’m out at the parks. I don’t get why the stans are so desperate for a video of it. I think it’s more of a standard no-frills hotel. They won’t see Mickey and friends marching around in military uniforms.

I don’t get the vibe they have a big military following. I’ll bet they had someone interested in it, and now a bunch of people ask for the tracker “tour” just out of curiosity. SoG needs to remain off the Trackers’ radar. It’s definitely not for them. They don’t deserve to stay there. And like someone else also mentioned, all they’ll do is witch about it. It won’t be fancy enough, and there’s no concierge.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.