The Tim Tracker #78 Won't Do Anything Unless They Can Film It - Including Paying Taxes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Jackson ever get to watch the TV in the living room? Has he ever seen Bluey on the bigger screen? Have him eat at the table without his tablet, then go and watch Bluey on the actual TV.
Probably not, he might accidentally see the news or the real world, other than traveling and being with the same boring adults and appendage- poor little guy!

Reactions: 11
For those familiar with AMI...
is there a reason they rented a golf cart?

like maybe finding parking is difficult?
A golf cart is the island transportation preference?
We have rented at AMI a few times. The first time we didn’t rent a golf cart. All other times we rented a golf cart. That was for ease of access to parking at the beach and going to restaurants. We only took the car when we crossed the bridge for something. We used to have a golf cart in Virginia at our place on the Urbanna River. We live in Winter Garden in the golf cart district, but have yet to buy another one. We normally bike into town to visit the Crooked Can and other places.

Golf carts are cool, but can be VERY dangerous especially if they are lifted, modified for speed,or stretched for additIonal seats. Makes you wonder how JenAnxietyAttack can feel comfortable driving a golf cart especially on a busy street in AMI and not be able to drive a regular car around her hometown. #homemovies

Reactions: 15
Why must they keep everything so messy wherever they go?? This is absolutely atrocious

View attachment 1341232
One of my pet peeves is when people put their purses and backpacks and wallets on surfaces where food is supposed to be served and prepared, and they ALWAYS do this with their own kitchen. And yet they have the nerve to witch about the hand soap in the house. Let's not pretend they actually even wash their hands with soap - Ginn probably wipes her hands on her vagina shorts and Dim licks every inch of his fingers.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Seriously…for the $60,000.00 they spent on CUNTcierge cruises and other bullshit they could have put a hefty down payment on a cute little beach place…
Very true butttttttttttttttt would they actually use it? Seems they'd get bored really fast & their stans wouldn't like it- it's not like it's boring and the same crap over and over now.... Food for thought?

Reactions: 6
Watching this family on vacation for the 80th time this year is making me want to vomit. Normally it doesn't bother me, but things have been rough in my neck of the woods; we've had a lot of expenses and our one one in-state vacation this year is going to be a stretch (although we are going to make it happen).
It's just frustrating b/c we bust our butts to make ends meet, go out of the way for enriching experiences for our kids, work hard to keep up with the house and the yard, etc, just like thousands of American families. And then I turn on Youtube and see all the stans telling Tim and Jenn that they "deserve" to get away.
I’m so sorry. These are exactly the types of scenarios that piss me off. Someone like you and your family who are busting ass to be REAL people and you have to scrimp and scrape just to have a shot at family time. Meanwhile these two ungrateful assholes literally have it handed to them and what do they do? Hire a nanny. Ignore their kid. Go on $100,000.00 of vacations in under a year. It’s BULLSHIT. And no it’s not jealousy for the record, duck them both in their fat dumpers

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why must they keep everything so messy wherever they go?? This is absolutely atrocious

View attachment 1341232
Unfuckingbelievable!!! We used to travel with a couple that left shite everywhere. That lasted 3 trips after the 2nd trip we asked them very politely to pick up after themselves and not to leave everything in the common areas. When the same thing happened on the 3rd trip, that was the last trip together at the same house/condo. They had to get their own.

How utterly disrespectful of the Trackholes for the other people they are sharing the house with. They must rationalize that either they paid for it or they grifted it, so it’s THEIR place. #homemovies

Reactions: 18
1) goddamn, she's got the teeny tiniest eyes. as she expands everywhere else, her eyes get even more tiny. Her whole face looks infected with... something. Stop peeing in the pool Ginn and then rubbing your face!
2) she reminds me of Charlize Theron in.... Monster
View attachment 1341216
Her eyes terrify me (Jenn not Charlize). They are two beady little holes filled with tit and surrounded by orange. It’s a nightmare

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Far be it from me to be sensible, LOL, but when we travel I always take a washcloth and extra towel.. plus I keep two of everything, one for travel and one for home.. Please don't scorn me for that, LOL LOL ... I am only trying here.. As much as those crazy ass two are gone, you'd think, LOL, they'd have a clue but Nope.. You can't wash your child with your hands or let him help.. something ain't right that there was nothing in that $$$$$$ place for accessories.. oops they weren't catered too.. poor things! Ole Timmeh didn't bother to look what they needed to bring- idiots!
They're on vacation so often, I'm surprised they don't have a 'go bag' packed and ready at the door for emergencies like Criminal Minds/Fbi etc. Only theirs wouldn't be for solving crimes or national security, it would be to escape when the dishes need done or the counter cleared.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Unfuckingbelievable!!! We used to travel with a couple that left shite everywhere. That lasted 3 trips after the 2nd trip we asked them very politely to pick up after themselves and not to leave everything in the common areas. When the same thing happened on the 3rd trip, that was the last trip together at the same house/condo. They had to get their own.

How utterly disrespectful of the Trackholes for the other people they are sharing the house with. They must rationalize that either they paid for it or they grifted it, so it’s THEIR place. #homemovies
I wouldn’t be able to stand that either! When we were in Clearwater a few weeks ago in our upgraded 3 bedroom suite (cause our room had a leak)- I could have thrown tit everywhere since it was just two of us. But that drives me nuts! I straighten up every afternoon. They are straight up slobs all the time. Most people grow out of that, but not these two.

Reactions: 10
I definitely agree that child services is a step far BUT we don’t know for sure that they aren’t hitting him or abusing him. We have always said that Tim is very aggressive in his mannerisms with the kid and we know JennyDumpsterAss isn’t maternal at all. They will never show any sort of “discipline” on camera because they want everyone to think their family is perfect and discipline doesn’t seem to align with that.

again, I’m not saying he’s abused…I’m just saying we’ll never see it
I agree T3a. I wouldn't put it passed them to get short tempered and be rougher with him than they should be. I genuinely don't think they would be physically very abusive, but verbally is more likely. Jenn will get manipulative and do damage. Otherwise I think he's more likely to suffer a bit more with neglect like the toaster oven or coffee. You know what it's like, take your eyes off them for a second and thats when they hurt themselves or wander off. Happens to the best of us at some point but they are so distracted by that damn camera.

Goddamn they are really going to drag out this bleeping “vacation”
'She say she livin', but I kinda think she's brain dead'..... Permanent Vacation.

I love Aerosmith but I didn't know they wrote this song for Jenn 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
YOU GUYZZZ! It’s raining here in Ohio, a tropical storm is over me!

If Im driving somewhere on vacation. Im taking my own pillows, maybe my own blanket. Definitely my own toiletries! And the whole sock thing is NASTY AF! CVS sells basic bath needs aka a wash cloth or Lufa!

Reactions: 7
Why the hell does the nanny have to be at the beach with them? Why they’re in a house with family coming, why the hell does she need to be there. I thought she was a nanny/schoolteacher it’s not school time. I thought that was her main thing to teach him it’s such bull crap. So when they’re playing with Jackson in the pool tell me what is the nanny doing why is she there. And dear God Jen do not wear that bathing suit seriously the girls are trying to come out of it, a little too tight there 😳🙄

Reactions: 13
Why the hell does the nanny have to be at the beach with them? Why they’re in a house with family coming, why the hell does she need to be there. I thought she was a nanny/schoolteacher it’s not school time. I thought that was her main thing to teach him it’s such bull crap. So when they’re playing with Jackson in the pool tell me what is the nanny doing why is she there. And dear God Jen do not wear that bathing suit seriously the girls are trying to come out of it, a little too tight there 😳🙄
That’s about like the damn Lilly Pulitzer long blue dress. Wear a tank under that! Nobody wants to see that!

Reactions: 9
They're on vacation so often, I'm surprised they don't have a 'go bag' packed and ready at the door for emergencies like Criminal Minds/Fbi etc. Only theirs wouldn't be for solving crimes or national security, it would be to escape when the dishes need done or the counter cleared.
We don’t vacation frequently. Sometimes we’ll do the occasional overnight/2 nights locally or Tampa or Cocoa…and even I have a bag of “staples” that I have packed at all times. So I don’t forget anything integral. JennyDumpsterAss is just far too stupid to be that prepared

If Im driving somewhere on vacation. Im taking my own pillows, maybe my own blanket. Definitely my own toiletries! And the whole sock thing is NASTY AF! CVS sells basic bath needs aka a wash cloth or Lufa!
They went to CVS and Jenn bought herself a loofa but needs to use a bleeping sock for The Miracle.

I was SCREAMING “WHY THE duck DIDNT YOU BUY THE KID A LOOFA?!?” Is he too delicate or something?

Jenn probably thinks the sock is a very clever life hack and will have a TikTok on that out sometime in 2025.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can’t wait to see what LP dress Jenn squeezes into for the stanny’s wedding if they’re invited, and where she’ll guilt Tim into renewing their vows because of FOMO. She’s already mentioned she wish they could get married at Aulani🙄

Picture it a year from now - them expecting the bride to hand feed their 3 year old so they can take advantage of the open bar and awkwardly avoid small talk with any other adult.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
When you go all the way back to Publix because you forgot... ice cream.
Wait... so they went back to the store for ice cream, but couldn't walk 50 ft back to the blueberry festival to get blueberries for their son? I see where their priorities lie...

• Sad
Reactions: 41
Wait... so they went back to the store for ice cream, but couldn't walk 50 ft back to the blueberry festival to get blueberries for their son? I see where their priorities lie...
Well, they also forgot salsa, so that too. I think they may have picked up some more cookies too.

• Sick
It is almost as if Jackson was holding the video camera in Publix.

And the whole golf cart thing is weird.
My wife thinks he had it hooked to the shopping basket, which could be a way to avoid any camera bans.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.