The Tim Tracker #78 Won't Do Anything Unless They Can Film It - Including Paying Taxes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My guess is he is messing with the nanny and amping up the lovey dovey to cover his tracks and Jenn is just falling for it.
I figured he was just tired and needed to rest his head on her squishy boob and she turned it into an awkward “ooh are we going to go make a miracle child later?” moment. It felt soooo unnatural. 😅🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I'm not watching the videos... are the videos themselves really becoming as uncomfortable to watch as I'm reading here? (teacher role playing, filming crotches underwater etc?)

If that's the case I wonder if Tim and Jenn aware that they're are BuRNiNG off the remaining few fans who are not children or insane through such horrible behavior. At the same time, if this is true, I imagine they're encouraging those who have odd fantasies to watch, and those are really the last people they should be encouraging.

You cannot produce awkward crap like I'm hearing and not "pay the price".

Last edited:
It sounds as if they don't have a clue what to film if it's not some over priced stay cation or cruise, so they just switch the cam on an try an grab some footage an then shove it on YT so they can keep the money flowing otherwise they would have nothing

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Shouldn't be be able the brush his own teeth, obviously with supervision. But teach some independence and personal hygiene responsibility.

Oh wait, Gin doesn't know what personal hygiene is
I was watching a vegan family blog today. The couple has 2 little ones...one is probably about 8 months the other around 2. Both feed themselves with a fork, and she feeds them all healthy organic food..nothing special, the same thing they are eating....the 8 month old drinks her spinach smoothie with a straw...its mind blowing the difference

Reactions: 8
So instead, they switched to something that asks people to donate actual money (although for charity) instead of “paying the price”, which does not cost actual money. During the time that so many people were out of work and struggling. Of course donating was optional for viewers, but Trackers were still profiting off of videos during this.
They started the "now it's time to help" because they got their asses slapped for the Urban Party and Is Gay Contagious vlogs and booted from Disney and Universal's media lists...not because they give a tit about anyone else. It was fake, phony damage control. It started after the "apology" vlog.

Reactions: 19
Catching up from the last two snooze-fest vlogs. Tim added 3 plates (one at dinner, two at universal - I counted his meal and the two desserts from the tribute store separately) and Jenn added 2 plates (turkey wrap she said she was going to eat, dinner).

I typically will only count a plate if I see them consuming food in a vlog or if they talk about what they ate. So, since Tim didn't talk about what they ate for breakfast or what he ate for lunch, they don't get counted. I think this is a fair way to count their food consumption.

plate-tracker.png

I have 0 desire to watch their AMI vlog series but since they're traveling you know they'll show off all their food, at least.

Reactions: 7
Catching up from the last two snooze-fest vlogs. Tim added 3 plates (one at dinner, two at universal - I counted his meal and the two desserts from the tribute store separately) and Jenn added 2 plates (turkey wrap she said she was going to eat, dinner).

I typically will only count a plate if I see them consuming food in a vlog or if they talk about what they ate. So, since Tim didn't talk about what they ate for breakfast or what he ate for lunch, they don't get counted. I think this is a fair way to count their food consumption.

View attachment 1335706

I have 0 desire to watch their AMI vlog series but since they're traveling you know they'll show off all their food, at least.
If this is from the day I think, I saw that part with him eating the shortcake. He had the vegan meal, two shortcakes then went back and bought a third. It was insane.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
My guess is he is messing with the nanny and amping up the lovey dovey to cover his tracks and Jenn is just falling for it.
This is such a weird take. A nanny is a legitimate job, regardless of how anyone feels about TTT having one, plus we know she has a significant other. Do you sleep with your boss? How many professions do you assume sleep with theirs?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yep they deleted it. Wonder why?
View attachment 1335894
Sad!! They were creating some real great videos on a lot of these idiot vloggers

This is such a weird take. A nanny is a legitimate job, regardless of how anyone feels about TTT having one, plus we know she has a significant other. Do you sleep with your boss? How many professions do you assume sleep with theirs?
A nanny is a legitimate job. What the trackers have is not a nanny. She’s a full time babysitter. I’m not saying that Tim is sleeping with her….I’m just clarifying that she is far from a legitimate nanny

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sad!! They were creating some real great videos on a lot of these idiot vloggers

A nanny is a legitimate job. What the trackers have is not a nanny. She’s a full time babysitter. I’m not saying that Tim is sleeping with her….I’m just clarifying that she is far from a legitimate nanny
Ok, that’s fair and fine, but really just semantics when it comes to this particular point. Even a full-time baby sitter is a legitimate, paying job. Discussing her sex life, and accusing her of being an adulterer is weird and inappropriate.

Reactions: 2
Exactly. She's not a nanny. She's not an "in-home educator."

She's a babysitter. She's Jenn's new BFF and water slide buddy. She's a carry-all-their-bags-and-hats-off-a-cruise-ship assistant.

I also took @dlm5546's comment as a joke about the strange dynamics of their situation, specifically, and not as indicative of a comment about the profession as a whole.

Reactions: 18
Ok, that’s fair and fine, but really just semantics when it comes to this particular point. Even a full-time baby sitter is a legitimate, paying job. Discussing her sex life, and accusing her of being an adulterer is weird and inappropriate.
Yeah but let’s face it…a lot of tit the trackers do is weird and inappropriate…bathing their child on camera, discussing each other’s bowel movements, being homophobic and racist and en backpedaling to cover it up…the list goes on

also, yes, babysitter is a job of sorts…but it’s also something that 10 year olds often do under the table for cash…I wouldn’t call “babysitting” a real job and definitely not something that Tim and Jenn require given that they are two stay at home adults with zero responsibilities

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Not a weird take at all. When people are thrown together in intimate situations (someone basically living in your home, traveling with you, showing themselves to be better at coparenting your child, etc) you bond. And if you are not in the happiest of circumstances things can occur. Never said nanny wasn't a legit job. Also people cheat on their significant others. No I have never slept with a boss personally but I've known coworkers who have. Also there were accusations about Tim cheating with "fans" in the past. So no it wasn't a weird take at all.

Reactions: 12
She's a Paid BFF.
It weird, warped and wrong.

Do I think he's messing with her? No.
I'll bet the fantasy has crossed his mind at least once though. :sick: (Sorry, both Tim and Jenn are revolting to me)

She's a Paid BFF.
It weird, warped and wrong.

Do I think he's messing with her? No.
I'll bet the fantasy has crossed his mind at least once though. :sick: (Sorry, both Tim and Jenn are revolting to me)
Yeah this.

she’s not even doing a great job caring for The Buddy…no offense to her because I’m sure dealing with Tim and Jenn is a nightmare in and of itself…she’s there to make sure Jenn feels comforted at all times

Reactions: 11
she’s not even doing a great job caring for The Buddy…no offense to her because I’m sure dealing with Tim and Jenn is a nightmare in and of itself…she’s there to make sure Jenn feels comforted at all times
Yup. And I wouldn't be surprised if - as per usual - Jenn is the reason they'll (Lyn & Trackers) eventually part ways.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.