The Tim Tracker #78 Won't Do Anything Unless They Can Film It - Including Paying Taxes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aren't you supposed to gradually bring kids off naps by lowering the times an letting them choose if they want to nap or not by this age, surely they aren't going to go from military 3h naps to none

Reactions: 7
Aren't you supposed to gradually bring kids off naps by lowering the times an letting them choose if they want to nap or not by this age, surely they aren't going to go from military 3h naps to none
My kids did not wean off of naps. One day they took them, the next they were done! Guess it depends on the kid.

Reactions: 11
Honest question - why do they brush J$'s teeth in the kitchen??
Shouldn't be be able the brush his own teeth, obviously with supervision. But teach some independence and personal hygiene responsibility.

Oh wait, Gin doesn't know what personal hygiene is

One of the diaper boxes has a hole in it. I wonder if they know if they have a pet mouse now.
View attachment 1334498

J$'s healthy meal:
View attachment 1334499

Dim showing off his sandwich:
View attachment 1334500

Of course Ginn gets the biggest meal, cause getting a spray tan really burns a lot of calories so you gotta make up for that:
View attachment 1334501

And the witch can't use this camera properly for the life of her:
View attachment 1334502

Maybe instead of laying on the couch and watching TV after her husband's finished bathing the kid, brushing his hair (on the kitchen counter) and brushing his teeth (on the kitchen counter, away from the sink), Ginn the greasy turd could... oh I don't know, at least clean the kitchen counter which may or may not be under her backpack that gets dragged around everywhere and all the other junk covering almost the entire surface? And blot her face as a bonus?
View attachment 1334504
Ginn, get these. Found at Target.
324834BD-3A9B-4769-9906-FD3C2B8B16AB.jpeg

Reactions: 8
My kids did not wean off of naps. One day they took them, the next they were done! Guess it depends on the kid.
We have always let my neice choose if she wants to nap, some days she does an some she doesn't but she's never have 3h naps every single day so I just assumed maybe if the kid was used to 3h everyday naps it would be better to reduce times an wean them off before stopping them all together, just seems a bit much to expect a kid to take none when they are used to 3h

They've not done that tagline since things started opening back up in FL over a year ago. Since FL was one of the first places to open up. So it took the stan over a year to ask the question?

Also, stan does not realize that they only did it because they were stuck at home as nothing was open so they stated they felt odd (true or not is a different story) saying "Time to pay the price" when people were out of work.
So instead, they switched to something that asks people to donate actual money (although for charity) instead of “paying the price”, which does not cost actual money. During the time that so many people were out of work and struggling. Of course donating was optional for viewers, but Trackers were still profiting off of videos during this.

Reactions: 9
We have always let my neice choose if she wants to nap, some days she does an some she doesn't but she's never have 3h naps every single day so I just assumed maybe if the kid was used to 3h everyday naps it would be better to reduce times an wean them off before stopping them all together, just seems a bit much to expect a kid to take none when they are used to 3h
I'm just curious - I cannot recall - does your niece live with you and your dad?

(honest question; I know you mention your niece a lot, that's all)

Reactions: 6
I'm just curious - I cannot recall - does your niece live with you and your dad?

(honest question; I know you mention your niece a lot, that's all)
She doesn't no, she actually lives with her parents (my brother an his wife) however my brother is working 12 to 15h shifts 5 an 6 days a week an her mum struggles with her, unfortunately she is the type that wants a baby then it goes to school age an my neice is incredibly energetic an on the go morning to night so she comes to me a ton as my dad's retired an my mum only works to afternoon so are able to look after her, an honestly I don't mind it, I adore this age, she's coming into her own little person now, it does sort of feel am being second parent to her as I have her so often, am still trying find work after covid put a end to my job so having her fill the days is nice

This is what annoys me so much with the slackers, J is at that brilliant stage where he's coming into his own person an will be having milestones an they just brush it off an take no interest an I can see a lot of my neices mum in Ginn with not being bothered with a kid that they brought into this world, while I adore an love my neice to bits, it wasn't me that decided to bring a life into the world only to not be bothered with it when they suddenly grow out of the baby stage of laying an sleeping

• Heart
So Fort Pampers has been infiltrated by a mouse!?!?!? Looks like they’re back in Disney’s good graces.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My wife couldn’t make it through the slog. She turned it off after the second round of complaints that J$ is too rambunctious..

Reactions: 10
Shouldn't be be able the brush his own teeth, obviously with supervision. But teach some independence and personal hygiene responsibility.

Actually…weirdly enough…our dentist still recommends brushing our sons teeth at almost 7…apparently they just don’t do it well enough on their own until they are about 10. I was kind of shocked to hear this. So we still pretty much brush his teeth twice daily. We usually let him give it a go on his own and then we’ll come in and just redo his work just to be sure…

Also, the voice she does right here "Aww...are you laying on my shoulder?" = :sick: x infinity.

Sorry, couldn't watch anymore after that.

View attachment 1334984
Why is she pushing the lovey dovey tit lately? The smooching underwater (cringe), the sickly, single banter, etc.... :sick:
Did a stan openly make Dimmy an offer so he's having to publicly prove Gin's still hid "hot chic"? 🤣
It comes off so forced and fake.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

My youngest is 3 and we brush his teeth good then let him brush his own after we’ve cleaned the toothpaste out of the toothbrush, he’s almost to the point he can do it while being supervised, but not quite there yet!

Reactions: 5
It's probably best to brush his teeth since he won't be able to do it good enough but they could at least allow him once they are done to do it himself, I don't see the harm in once it's done to let him have the toothbrush an mimic their movements so he knows how to do it, although it seems he doesn't quite know how to mimic, am sure it's been mentioned in past videos he just sort of stares at people, it's honestly quite sad to see that he doesn't know how to mimic others movements, goes to show just how much they don't fully interact with him when somthing like that should come easy to him

• Sad
Tim and J. in the pool was fine
(until the underwater shots which weren't needed and even thou I wish the kid wasn't being filmed altogether, but at least it was a nice interaction).
I may be in the minority here...but should Jackson be learning to swim at 2.5 years?
After all, Tim is a swim instructor.
I was shocked that the pool was so clean AND they were actually using it, but happy for J$ at the same time.

Jackson really needs to be water safe at the bare minimum. He is too dependent on his floaties.

He’s almost 3 Tim, no he doesn’t NEED a nap
btw - J$ just turned 2.5 the end of May
(11/29/19 bday)

It’s the location of the tooth brushing that’s just bizarre to me. They don’t live in an RV with a tiny bathroom and sink, they live in a large house with multiple bathrooms. They even keep all his toothbrushes and toothpaste in the kitchen cabinet! They’ve pretty much decided that’s where he’s going to get his teeth brushed because they have more space there for one of them to stand there and unnecessarily film the kid post-bath and pre-going to bed. This kid is going to think it’s weird that other people actually brush their teeth in the bathroom.

It’s even more stupid than Ginn taking J$ downstairs to the changing table in the hallway when there’re diapers everywhere in their house and he’s getting too big for that table anyway.

Reactions: 14
Why is she pushing the lovey dovey tit lately? The smooching underwater (cringe), the sickly, single banter, etc.... :sick:
Did a stan openly make Dimmy an offer so he's having to publicly prove Gin's still hid "hot chic"? 🤣
It comes off so forced and fake.
I know. It's so nasty. 🤣

I tried to watch the vlog just to offer a teeny recap for those on here, and ....yeah, once he laid back to reach for something behind her, and she was like "Are you laying on my shoulder?" (in that sing-songy voice) and then he played into it... ugh... and I couldn't watch anymore and turned it off. 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 12
So, all that dad and son time is not because the mom sleeps all day, it’s to “wear him out so he will nap”
I loved it when little J said NO when asked if he was tired lol of course, Tim tells us the kid really IS tired. I guess no means yes still in Fort Pampers
Shouldn’t Greasy Spice have a bit of a tan by now? She lives in Florida and is on permanent vacation in sunny places all the time. We see her “sleeping” on lounge chairs quite often lol
This vlog seems like it was many days in real time- they ended it at the beach house and even said her spray tan was a week old at that point. For vloggers that put out a new video everyday ( sure Jan) the videos are so out of whack.
They did say they are staying in a house they have been to before. In fact, it was soooo difficult trying to book it specifically, because it was booked up. Maybe this is not a hosted stay? We shall see in a month when she finally posts the videos. If it’s the same home, why even vlog this trip? They will eat at the same places, order the same crap, not show any family or friends, and whine when it’s time to leave.

Reactions: 8
I may be in the minority here...but should Jackson be learning to swim at 2.5 years?
After all, Tim is a swim instructor.
I was shocked that the pool was so clean AND they were actually using it, but happy for J$ at the same time.

Jackson really needs to be water safe at the bare minimum. He is too dependent on his floaties.
I had always thought by 2 he would be mostly OK at swimming because it seemed in the beginning when he was really young they were constantly in the pool an dim was going on about how to teach him, but it all died off as quickly as giving him healthy foods as well as letting him eat himself

I don't watch most of the vlogs so I don't know if they have a gate round the pool or not but at the very least they should have somthing round it, even with swimming lessons kids can still take a while to learn so some will still need floaties for that little longer but at the very least water of all kinds should be completely closed off to young kids at all times unless supervised regardless if they can swim or not

A toddler drowned in a pond not far from me, parents would just let the kid play in the back yard because as they said it was "just a pond"

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.