The Tim Tracker #78 Won't Do Anything Unless They Can Film It - Including Paying Taxes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I may be in the minority here...but should Jackson be learning to swim at 2.5 years?
After all, Tim is a swim instructor.

I was shocked that the pool was so clean AND they were actually using it, but happy for J$ at the same time.

Jackson really needs to be water safe at the bare minimum. He is too dependent on his floaties.
He was doggy paddling by himself (w/ puddle jumpers on). He also went and got the boogie board on his own and went to the edge of the steps and knew how to get on it and launch himself (thought he kinda fell off and then Tim pulled him around a bit for fun).

I don't think a 2.5 year old has the ability to master swimming strokes coordinated w/ feet kicking, etc. or swim on his own w/out some sort of floatation assistance - even if it's a noodle-like ring (I would think, developmentally, that could come around 4 or 5), BUT I would HOPE that they're teaching him to stay AWAY from the pool - or any water source - when they're not with him.

I WAS happy to see a mesh-like fence around the pool (that was pulled back while they were in it).

ETA: I didn't know he is / was a swim instructor?
The most I knew was lifeguarding and then a water polo coach for a very short time in Seminole County in 2002.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
“We didn’t buy the water gun Jackson wanted last time because we are assholes…today we are going to buy 10 of them to make up for it”

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
OT but has disney vlogger fails deleted the channel? I used to use them an florida resident edits to keep up with things but if you type in DVF then there's nothing

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
It’s funny that Jenn showed herself going to get an actual spray tan this time. The palms of her hands were orange last time, which leads me to believe it was a self-applied tan. There’s no way an actual salon spray tan would have been so uneven. Since Tattle ripped her to shreds for looking like Trump, she decided to get a professional to do it this time. The vlog outro was filmed at the AMI house and she didn’t look as orange as last time.

Reactions: 12
It’s funny that Jenn showed herself going to get an actual spray tan this time. The palms of her hands were orange last time, which leads me to believe it was a self-applied tan. There’s no way an actual salon spray tan would have been so uneven. Since Tattle ripped her to shreds for looking like Trump, she decided to get a professional to do it this time. The vlog outro was filmed at the AMI house and she didn’t look as orange as last time.
Why is she bothering to get spray tans anyway, isn't there a ton of moisturisers out there that help to bring on a tan when you are in the sun, it's not as if she's living in the artic with no sun, I used to HATE getting fake tans, am incredibly pale an being a performer the strong lights can easily wash you out so I was always getting a fake tan as well as good make up an they just left me feeling disgusting, even the best fake tans from the salons still left a smell as well as being slightly sticky, they are horrible to get

Reactions: 9
I know her tan was so bad last time people refuse to believe she got it done in a salon, but she also gets her hair done in a salon and look how terrible that continues to look. They did the same exact tit last time y’all. They stopped at the same salon last time while Dim and J$ sat in the car. In their most recent live, you can see how terrible the professional tan stills looks around her arms and fingers this time around too. In this vlog you could tell how terrible it looked around her feet. I don’t know what kind of voodoo magic the spray tan industry pulled on everyone to convince them a spray tan totally looks natural but they don’t look that natural on anyone- whether you’re pale or already tan. 😆

My guess, besides her going to a spray tan place that hates her as much as her stylist, is that she doesn’t follow before or after-care instructions correctly so that definitely doesn’t help her tans look slightly less yuck.

Reactions: 13
If it’s the same home, why even vlog this trip? They will eat at the same places, order the same crap, not show any family or friends, and whine when it’s time to leave.
Run a heavy electric bike over the same turtle breeding areas…

• Haha
They are literally showing us nonsense pieced together from the last two weeks that is not even in chronological order. Feeding viewers crappy leftovers and passing it off as a new home vlog. It's trash and its obvious they are only posting to keep the $ coming in and stans at bay. If I was a subscriber and "paying the price" I would be insulted by the sheer laziness and carelessness shown in these home movies.

Reactions: 27
I know her tan was so bad last time people refuse to believe she got it done in a salon, but she also gets her hair done in a salon and look how terrible that continues to look. They did the same exact tit last time y’all. They stopped at the same salon last time while Dim and J$ sat in the car. In their most recent live, you can see how terrible the professional tan stills looks around her arms and fingers this time around too. In this vlog you could tell how terrible it looked around her feet. I don’t know what kind of voodoo magic the spray tan industry pulled on everyone to convince them a spray tan totally looks natural but they don’t look that natural on anyone- whether you’re pale or already tan. 😆

My guess, besides her going to a spray tan place that hates her as much as her stylist, is that she doesn’t follow before or after-care instructions correctly so that definitely doesn’t help her tans look slightly less yuck.
I definitely agree, you can go to a salon an get a really crappy tan that looks as if you have just slabberd the stuff over yourself, if you are going to get one then it pays to research into places that do a good job but even then they don't always look 100% natural, it's hard for them to see if the whole area is covered because it darkens over time so it's only a light sheen you get at the salon an areas can an do get missed

Also yes, people think they can just walk in an get a spray tan done an walk out, you have to do care before AND after to maximise it plus bring it out right, they aren't as easy as it seems lol but then most of us are used to basic hygiene anyway so before an after care isn't much different than just looking after ourselves

Reactions: 7
I know. It's so nasty. 🤣

I tried to watch the vlog just to offer a teeny recap for those on here, and ....yeah, once he laid back to reach for something behind her, and she was like "Are you laying on my shoulder?" (in that sing-songy voice) and then he played into it... ugh... and I couldn't watch anymore and turned it off. 🤮
My guess is he is messing with the nanny and amping up the lovey dovey to cover his tracks and Jenn is just falling for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As a woman of color, I don't understand why Jenn, a racist, would want to get tanned at all. For those who do get tanned in whatever way you do, go right ahead, but with Jenn's proven history of racism I can't imagine why she would want to look darker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
As a woman of color, I don't understand why Jenn, a racist, would want to get tanned at all. For those who do get tanned in whatever way you do, go right ahead, but with Jenn's proven history of racism I can't imagine why she would want to look darker.
Because she thinks it makes her look healthier and skinnier. I know ALOT of women who spend hours in the sun or get weekly spray tans because being tan gives you the appearance of looking trim. We know that Jenn needs all the help she can get with her lumpy dumpy self

• Haha
Because she thinks it makes her look healthier and skinnier. I know ALOT of women who spend hours in the sun or get weekly spray tans because being tan gives you the appearance of looking trim. We know that Jenn needs all the help she can get with her lumpy dumpy self
Someone's needing to tell her it ain't working then lol, I had thought she got it done cause she wanted that "vacation glow" most people get, but most people aren't on vacation 24/7 either

Reactions: 10
Someone's needing to tell her it ain't working then lol, I had thought she got it done cause she wanted that "vacation glow" most people get, but most people aren't on vacation 24/7 either
I just don’t understand spray tans. But that’s a personal thing for me. I have an olive complexion to begin with. I “tan” easily even though I bathe in SPF. I’m a huge SPF EVERYDAY fanatic. I load my husband and sun up with pasty white zinc when we got to the beach. Skin cancer is NO JOKE and I also don’t want sun damage if I can help prevent it a bit

Reactions: 12
Oh she’s glowing alright! 😆🤢
4ECACA1B-4735-4244-8AC6-59D9B190B76F.jpeg

She could scrape off her grease and sell it on eBay. “You can use this instead of butter to fry your pizza eggs in you guyzzzz!”

Wasn’t there some reality star out there that was making thousands from selling her boob sweat or something? No wait I think she was bottling her farts up and selling jars of them.

What a world we live in.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Oh she’s glowing alright! 😆🤢
View attachment 1335589

She could scrape off her grease and sell it on eBay. “You can use this instead of butter to fry your pizza eggs in you guyzzzz!”

Wasn’t there some reality star out there that was making thousands from selling her boob sweat or something? No wait I think she was bottling her farts up and selling jars of them.

What a world we live in.
I mean the more screenshots that are shared the more insane it is to me. I am turning 33 this September…I look at least 10 years younger than her. And I’m not one to “toot my own horn” but it’s shocking how absolutely awful she looks ALL the time now

I just don’t understand spray tans. But that’s a personal thing for me. I have an olive complexion to begin with. I “tan” easily even though I bathe in SPF. I’m a huge SPF EVERYDAY fanatic. I load my husband and sun up with pasty white zinc when we got to the beach. Skin cancer is NO JOKE and I also don’t want sun damage if I can help prevent it a bit
My brother is the same, I am jealous at his ability to tan as soon as he looks at the sun lol, but am the opposite, very pale an will never tan which is fine for me, like you I also bathe in SPF as I'd just burn if I didn't an I don't want any lasting damage, unfortunately unless I was playing casper the ghost on stage I had no option but to spray tan 😂😂 those lights are surprisingly strong, apart from performing then I never used the stuff

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.