The Tim Tracker #78 Won't Do Anything Unless They Can Film It - Including Paying Taxes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Complaining about the inconsistency of delivery of their subscription meal service! Here’s a thought why not just buy ingredients from the supermarket and actually cook from a real recipe! It’s not the hard Jenn because you love actually cooking right?

Reactions: 21
Complaining about the inconsistency of delivery of their subscription meal service! Here’s a thought why not just buy ingredients from the supermarket and actually cook from a real recipe! It’s not the hard Jenn because you love actually cooking right?
- Complain about every subscription box service but is too lazy to go purchase ingredients even though she has a ton of recipes.

- Creepy underwater shots of J$ & Tim. I really don't want to see shots of crotches and butts, especially of little boys. A weird choice that I hope they don't do again.

- Jenn complaining about editing again. This time the cruise vlogs. These home vlogs are painful to watch and so old.

- Naps. J$ is rambunctious. They are in for it now, realizing that he doesn't want to nap for 3 hours and then go to bed a couple of hours later for the night.

- I can't stand when J$ is eating and looks so completely zombie-like. Quit letting him watch that damn tablet during meals!!!

Long-time lurker and decided to create an account. They just keep getting worse and worse.

Reactions: 34
He’s almost 3 Tim, no he doesn’t NEED a nap

Wonder if there will be a Munsters presence since Universal is releasing Rob Zombies new Munsters film.

Sounds delicious. I was recently very tempted by a microwave/oven/airfryer combo but didn't buy it. I may revisit as I'm thinking about going keto again. We use the Insta pot a lot.

There is also a website people request fake p0rn0s of people (ironically called FaketheBitch - in Jenn's case they could lose 'the')) and there is a request for Jenn. The photos the guy used in the request are actually really nice. Almost can't believe she used to look like this. Wonder what she thinks when she looks back.... The one with the long red hair particularly. Different person!
View attachment 1333157View attachment 1333158
Jenn WAS vibrant and quite pretty…even up till right after having J$ she had a pretty mom glow. But holy poop that took a nose dive quick

Reactions: 10
She's basically never going to stop spray tanning now that she's done it for the last few trips and they're always going on trips. Ginn, you'd feel better in a swimsuit if you found one your size at the very least, and didn't eat enough for a family of 6 while in your swimsuit, not if you make your skin orange.

I don't think running 5K a day is cancelling out your diet Dim. Isn't he supposed to magically be able to lose 30 pounds in a month even when he doesn't have wisdom tooth or hernia issues?
Screen Shot 2022-06-10 at 8.19.02 PM.png

Ginn said, "I always want to eat like I'm on vacation the day before I'm on vacation." All your days are vacation dear.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Just catching up and watched today's vlog - my lord J$ is hard to understand. All I hear when he talks is incoherent babbling with a few words you can understand 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 19
You ever hear the saying “I need a vacation from this vacation” (I say that every vaca ya know once a year like normal folk)…they take that to a whole new level 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
So they don't use their cupboards for cups and dishes? They just stash their tit in it.

What's up with that?

Reactions: 8
One of the diaper boxes has a hole in it. I wonder if they know if they have a pet mouse now.
Screen Shot 2022-06-10 at 9.07.07 PM.png

J$'s healthy meal:
Screen Shot 2022-06-10 at 9.03.12 PM.png

Dim showing off his sandwich:
Screen Shot 2022-06-10 at 9.03.39 PM.png

Of course Ginn gets the biggest meal, cause getting a spray tan really burns a lot of calories so you gotta make up for that:
Screen Shot 2022-06-10 at 9.04.13 PM.png

And the witch can't use this camera properly for the life of her:
Screen Shot 2022-06-10 at 9.04.47 PM.png

Maybe instead of laying on the couch and watching TV after her husband's finished bathing the kid, brushing his hair (on the kitchen counter) and brushing his teeth (on the kitchen counter, away from the sink), Ginn the greasy turd could... oh I don't know, at least clean the kitchen counter which may or may not be under her backpack that gets dragged around everywhere and all the other junk covering almost the entire surface? And blot her face as a bonus?
Screen Shot 2022-06-10 at 9.11.28 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
One of the diaper boxes has a hole in it. I wonder if they know if they have a pet mouse now.
View attachment 1334498
Pet Mouse OMG. 🤣
Just think how bad Jenn is going to flip out if it is.
Don't know what it would be finding in a pampers box that "only contains Jackson's toys" though when the toaster oven is only a skitter away.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I've been busy but got a chance to see the new one.
Uh, The J$ pool centric segment was weird. It felt uncomfortably voyeuristic.
And the TED Talk nap thing, that was weird too.
The rest was mmmh, also weird. Have I conveyed that clearly? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wonder how long that hole has been there? Anyone have any old pics of the box to see if it was already there? Be interesting to find out if they indeed have a mouse. 😳

Reactions: 13
Urgh if it is a mouse I can't imagine the amount of mess an damage its done already an will continue to do so especially since they are never going know with never being home or cleaning up

That mouse is gonna be going home and telling its whole family its booked them into CONcEiRgE for the year

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Uh, because it was all for show, an empty gesture to try to avoid accountability, and they got tired of monotonously reading nonprofit's missions off of their phone screen? And they don't give a flying duck about actually putting money where their mouth is (unless they can film it and make more money from it, like GKTW's events?)

View attachment 1334275
They've not done that tagline since things started opening back up in FL over a year ago. Since FL was one of the first places to open up. So it took the stan over a year to ask the question?

Also, stan does not realize that they only did it because they were stuck at home as nothing was open so they stated they felt odd (true or not is a different story) saying "Time to pay the price" when people were out of work.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Couldn't bear to watch the whole thing, but looks like J$ had another turkey sandwich and then fries/chicken/mac&cheese with the expectation that he's having it again the next day for lunch. For the thousandth time, I beg you Tim and Jenn to give this kid fruits and vegetables with his meals. A 2 year old should not always get to order whatever they want.

Reactions: 11
Tim and J. in the pool was fine
(until the underwater shots which weren't needed and even thou I wish the kid wasn't being filmed altogether, but at least it was a nice interaction).

We're told that Jenn was editing all morning.

In reality, we know she was likely sleeping from the start of the video and during the time they were swimming, and probably even when they were eating lunch. It was way too quiet, and when has she ever stayed away from being on camera when The Buddy - or anyone - was eating lunch?

So the cousins are coming to stay (along with a couple of their friends) in Anna Maria (which we already saw AM on IG).

Tim's Dad called him when they all got home bc they had such a good time, and wanted to already plan another cruise together.
Next time - Royal Caribbean, perhaps. His parents are big cruisers.

They also think that J. is moving onto no naps in the afternoon.

J. has moved beyond Bluey and is onto Sesame Street now.

So Jenn is wearing her dresses around the house now?

Also, the voice she does right here "Aww...are you laying on my shoulder?" = :sick: x infinity.

Sorry, couldn't watch anymore after that.

1654946932383.png

EDITED TO ADD:

I just realized that what they're wearing in this vlog is the SAME THING they're wearing in the couch session / outro for the vlog they posted on June 7th of "his first drive thru car wash." That's how out of whack these vlogs are.

And why am I getting Minnie Pearl vibes from her now? I think she's moving beyond Mama June and onto Minnie Pearl. Sorry, Minnie. :confused:
All Jenn's missing is the hat w/ the price tag on it.

1654947424463.png

1654947561826.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.