The Tim Tracker #75 The Holy Moly goes viral (and not in a good way)!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t the initial and obvious advice to someone experiencing fertility issues to maintain or get to a healthy weight, avoid alcohol and to eat healthy. This mutant is doing the complete opposite yet “queue sad face” updates the stans on their still trying progress. Shes an actual psychopath 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
What the Slacker’s refuse to understand is there are only so many videos casual watchers will take time out of their lives to view when there is ZERO informative material in them.

I know we harp on these videos as being #HomeMovies, but even on non-home vlogs the content they are providing is nothing more than home videos. This embarkation video was 100% just video of them doing bleeping nothing of value to the viewer.

Their videos have devolved into them jawing back
and forth asking questions they should already know the answer to since they are EXpErT TrAVeL & dIsNEy VlOgGerS.

“Tim, is this glass of wine included in Cuntcierge?”

“Oh, I don’t know.”

“I’ll find out and let everyone know.”

“Okay.”

“Yeah.”

“Uhuhuhuhuhuh!”

*never finds out the answer and doesn’t share it with viewers*
I started using the #homemovies at the end of my posts here just because of this. They are not a travel channel for viewers to glean information from. They are a couple of Central Florida grifters that got REALLY lucky. The Trackhole channel was started so Tim could let his family and “friends” know what he was doing on a daily basis. Even that was #homemovies from the beginning

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It seems like Jen was the only one being served champagne. I could understand if it was just her and Tim, but why make the whole table listen to the presentation of each bottle when they obviously aren’t interested. Tim overcompensating by acting so enthusiastic just made it worse.

Reactions: 12
I started using the #homemovies at the end of my posts here just because of this. They are not a travel channel for viewers to glean information from. They are a couple of Central Florida grifters that got REALLY lucky. The Trackhole channel was started so Tim could let his family and “friends” know what he was doing on a daily basis. Even that was #homemovies from the beginning
back when he had friends.

Wasn't he sort of just doing whtever random crap he could think of for awhile trying to get Youtube famous? like skitty skitty bang bang?hen they hit on Disney. but at least his videos were POV of the rides without turning the camera to do that wierd open mouth smile while riding.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
His dad is registered blind, correct? And he gave him the champagne to taste as a piss take? Did anyone catch the story behind that particular champagne? bleep.
Yes. There was a lot of classlessness happening sequentially during all that. First, Ginn can’t be bothered to listen to the sommelier’s story about why there is a star on the bottle (what, was the accent too much for you Ginn?), then giving it to Dim’s dad, who is visually impaired, after hearing the story of the blind monk who said he could see the stars after drinking it and Dim asking his dad if he could see the stars (teehee, blindness is so funny!), and just the bad idea of sharing a glass of wine during a pandemic (which they’d loooove to pretend doesn’t exist anymore in the Disney bubble- oops!), not to mention that’s generally gross even not during a pandemic.

It’s like when she deep throated that caramel tube in Starcruiser after her kid already licked the tube, or Dim and J$ swapping spit by sharing a smoothie at the same time.🤢

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
So I just watched breakfast with a weeks worth of food followed by the whale eating 3 starters? She’s bleeping gross.
eats like a hobbit, with none of the charm.

They should change their logo to Gin's "I dunno" face since they live their lives in a permanent state of confusion, tardiness and apathy. View attachment 1284311
ok, looking at their old videos, she was never that 'hot', but holy tit has she let herself go these days.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Yes. There was a lot of classlessness happening sequentially during all that. First, Ginn can’t be bothered to listen to the sommelier’s story about why there is a star on the bottle (what, was the accent too much for you Ginn?), then giving it to Dim’s dad, who is visually impaired, after hearing the story of the blind monk who said he could see the stars after drinking it and Dim asking his dad if he could see the stars (teehee, blindness is so funny!), and just the bad idea of sharing a glass of wine during a pandemic (which they’d loooove to pretend doesn’t exist anymore in the Disney bubble- oops!), not to mention that’s generally gross even not during a pandemic.

It’s like when she deep throated that caramel tube in Starcruiser after her kid already licked the tube, or Dim and J$ swapping spit by sharing a smoothie at the same time.🤢
She couldn’t be bothered to listen to the sommelier because they’ve been on 3 cruises in less than a year and she’s gotten the champagne pairing every time. They aren’t very adventurous with anything so it’s probably all similar. She probably should be able to recite it from memory by now. #concierge

Reactions: 12
I don’t understand how the seams of that Lily dress are holding up. It could not be any tighter & yet she is eating as if there is no tomorrow. Brunch is from 10-12:30, so even if they got a lbreakfast at 8 & took the last seating at 12:30- it’s still only 4 1/2 hrs between these huge meals. Good lord! I showed my husband all the food at breakfast & his reply- “if I ate all of that I‘d be in the shitter”.
And the only time they spent with their kid was 2 meals & 2 rounds of golf. He spent the majority of his day with Stanny or asleep. Pitiful. He barely looked happy even eating the ice cream.

cruising is all about eating. Nothing else to do.....
I agree that part of the fun of going on a cruise is the food. However, I think that most people, knowing that they have reservations for brunch, would have started the day with something to drink, and something small to eat. Maybe check the buffet to see what they have, and grab a pastry or some fruit, and a cup of coffee.
It's worse that, unlike most of us, the trackers cruise/vacation constantly. Normal people go a little overboard because it's a break from their day to day lives. They'll eat what they want, and deal with the consequences when they get home. The trackers are not on a vacation, this isn't special for them, they've had this Disney food a million times. They're just gluttons.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If they can’t even be on time for things like brunch and dinner and shows, how the heck will they manage to get to their excursions on time? Excursions are on a strict schedule - I can just imagine the Slacker party holding up everyone else and Dim would totally be that asshole with the giant camera who insists on sitting in the front row of the bus and talks over the tour guide. They’re just so bleeping trashy.

She couldn’t be bothered to listen to the sommelier because they’ve been on 3 cruises in less than a year and she’s gotten the champagne pairing every time. They aren’t very adventurous with anything so it’s probably all similar. She probably should be able to recite it from memory by now. #concierge
And yet she still had to ask Dim what the star meant. Right after it had been explained to her what the star meant. Oof.

Reactions: 13
It is hard to be on time for anything or really even care about time when you don't have a real job and haven't really had one in a lonnnnng time... especially one that actually requires a specific time to start. These two have nothing tied to time going on in their lives except getting on a ship (usually late boarding time) or a plane.

It's hard for regular people to understand how they can always be late, because regular people have endless tasks and events happening tied to time. Work arrival, work meetings, project deadlines, deadlines for paperwork, school times, kids' school activity times, sports with practice times or game times, regular appointments related to kids or pets or self, errands out in public that require you to be punctual. These two have zero consequences for just not giving a tit about time. It's why some of us preemptively feel for J - if he ever wants to attend school out of the home, play in the band, play soccer, meet friends for play dates, etc., etc., good luck because his parents appear to have no concept of time and don't seem to care how much they inconvenience others with their tardiness. Seems very narcissistic.

Reactions: 20
Good question Taylor. According to Ginn it's because she "has full-time hours so she needs to be there". :rolleyes:
Screen Shot 2022-05-21 at 8.36.53 PM.png

Yep, Michael.
Screen Shot 2022-05-21 at 8.37.35 PM.png

This is seriously one of the only comments I could find of any stan noticing all was not well.
Screen Shot 2022-05-21 at 8.38.21 PM.png

Was it though? It looked super bloated to me. And her lips looked extra swollen.
Screen Shot 2022-05-21 at 8.39.22 PM.png

What delusional world is Heidi living in?? *At least* she noticed Ginn sounded like tit though.
Screen Shot 2022-05-21 at 8.40.35 PM.png

LOL. No Alicia. They would rather just skim over anything that reminds you they're completely unrelatable and spending like crazy. Wouldn't you rather see Ginn guzzling champagne as usual and the same boring Remy meal again and again and again? And them creaming themselves over humans in costumes dressed up in formal wear?? That's what matters in a "travel vlog"!!
Screen Shot 2022-05-21 at 8.42.55 PM.png

Greasy Spice's reflection in the elevator ... Holy tit!! And I will fat shame her over and over for her fat shaming others, shaming parents, saying nasty things about her mother inlaw on twitter, bullying a young girl about a bleeping photo, fighting with an autistic man on twitter, endless twitter fights, and on and on.

2022-05-21 (5).png
2022-05-21 (6).png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Dim lives in a pigsty at home, but he's concerned about a minuscule bump in his stiff hair.

Hope Ginn's narcissism doesn't mind that so many stans are saying J$ looks like Dim's dad.

Does Ginn's back leg look weird or is it just me? Did she borrow Lyn's hot pants?
Screen Shot 2022-05-21 at 9.00.48 PM.png

Greasy Spice's reflection in the elevator ... Holy tit!! And I will fat shame her over and over for her fat shaming others, shaming parents, saying nasty things about her mother inlaw on twitter, bullying a young girl about a bleeping photo, fighting with an autistic man on twitter, endless twitter fights, and on and on.

View attachment 1284644View attachment 1284645
Holy tit indeed!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I agree that part of the fun of going on a cruise is the food. However, I think that most people, knowing that they have reservations for brunch, would have started the day with something to drink, and something small to eat. Maybe check the buffet to see what they have, and grab a pastry or some fruit, and a cup of coffee.
It's worse that, unlike most of us, the trackers cruise/vacation constantly. Normal people go a little overboard because it's a break from their day to day lives. They'll eat what they want, and deal with the consequences when they get home. The trackers are not on a vacation, this isn't special for them, they've had this Disney food a million times. They're just gluttons.
But even if they didn't go to brunch and even considering you are on vacation...who gets eggs Benedict and an omelette?

Reactions: 16
But even if they didn't go to brunch and even considering you are on vacation...who gets eggs Benedict and an omelette?
Yeah. They got too much to make any explanation sound legit. I don't know what's worse, them eating it all, or them throwing it away. I mean, did they eat all of that?! Or, did they take what they wanted, and throw most of it away because impulse management is not a brain function of theirs?

Yeah. They got too much to make any explanation sound legit. I don't know what's worse, them eating it all, or them throwing it away. I mean, did they eat all of that?! Or, did they take what they wanted, and throw most of it away because impulse management is not a brain function of theirs?
I think they ate it all because Dim said he was even going to eat J$ food. I don't think most people would eat anything before brunch vacation or not...brunch literally means breakfast-lunch. Like someone else mentioned...I am surprised they are not fatter.

Dim lives in a pigsty at home, but he's concerned about a minuscule bump in his stiff hair.

Hope Ginn's narcissism doesn't mind that so many stans are saying J$ looks like Dim's dad.

Does Ginn's back leg look weird or is it just me? Did she borrow Lyn's hot pants?
View attachment 1284648
If you zoom in on it, there are some weird pixelated areas in the black shirt, on the torso. Also looks strange on the back lower shin area, like there is a chunk of leg missing.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.