The Tim Tracker #75 The Holy Moly goes viral (and not in a good way)!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy tit!!!! Is she just pretending she’s pregnant now to get away with that massive stomach?!?! FFS I’m about 30 lbs overweight at 175 and even I don’t have a gut like that sticking out.

JENN TAKE A REALISTIC LOOK AT YOURSELF AND STOP LISTENING TO YOUR STANS BULLSHIT! YOU LOOK TERRIBLE
She isn’t 30 lbs overweight- she is fully obese.

Reactions: 12
There is a clip when they are sitting at dinner and she laughs and her belly jiggles so much even Santa would be embarrassed. I eat my fair share of junk food and would be much happier 15#s less than where I am now, but she is 100% not healthy and I think uses food as a coping mechanism for other tit she doesn't want to deal with.

Reactions: 11
Indicative of the intelligence level of the average Tracker stan. :rolleyes:

Yes, CherryBerry, Tim and Jenn are inbred.

1653232702775.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
more like food quintuplets.
The way she's going yes

She is easily in the 16 to 18 stone range, at least, I've seen people her height look like that an they are all weighing around that, so much for her goal to lose around 15lb, the way she's going that will need to be doubled soon, if they just cut the crap out then could probably easily lose it with the walking round parks, I myself cut the junk did 30mins per day low impact exercise an lost 8lb in one month, an I wasn't even fully going for it

Reactions: 6
The way she's going yes

She is easily in the 16 to 18 stone range, at least, I've seen people her height look like that an they are all weighing around that, so much for her goal to lose around 15lb, the way she's going that will need to be doubled soon, if they just cut the crap out then could probably easily lose it with the walking round parks, I myself cut the junk did 30mins per day low impact exercise an lost 8lb in one month, an I wasn't even fully going for it
Just small changes can make a big impact. I simply moved houses, lots more walking in the new one, less garbage in the house and voila, I lost over 25 in a year without much effort. Went from a size 20 to a 16 and felt so much lighter... I started dancing to music again. :) I didn't cringe when looking in the mirror and I found my waist! I'm now comfortable at a size 12/14 again. Took a long time to get here.

I don't think Jenn is getting any support from Tim on her weight loss. He's assuming it should be as easy for her as it was for him. But, he was sick and he's a tall man. Huge difference right there. If Tim wants to support her he will stop eating garbage with her, yeah, that means eating less fried foods and carbs. Not sure he'd survive since that's all he eats. He needs to grow up.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don't think Jenn is getting any support from Tim on her weight loss. He's assuming it should be as easy for her as it was for him. But, he was sick and he's a tall man. Huge difference right there. If Tim wants to support her he will stop eating garbage with her, yeah, that means eating less fried foods and carbs. Not sure he'd survive since that's all he eats. He needs to grow up.
It's definitely going to be tough if they're both not making an effort. Too easy to derail if your partner isn't trying to eat better also. Sometimes my husband and I are bad influences on each other.

Reactions: 8
I think that's all due to a screen shot of a screen shot combined with Jenn's oddly shaped legs.
Every iteration of the photo has the same squared off pixelated areas and smooth areas. The original and the screenshot of the poster's here. You can trace it. The smoothed area is concentrated over the boob area and torso. You can see a square around the shirt logo that wasn't smoothed. A total square. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Holy Covidy and his wife are still galivanting around Orlando. I wonder if Covid hit her extra hard cause in one of his stories she was up ahead and the way she was walking is how my almost 90-year-old grandma walks.

Also, he felt the need to post he was in a Tesla (doesn’t look like dims since I don’t recall them having a tree air freshener in theirs). Guess he didn’t get the memo teslas have been around for years, no need to brag about being in one.

094313E7-3023-48DA-8CE4-C4C8218BB1B2.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh I agree. But there have been some posters here who have said there is no way she could be 200+ lbs. Seeing that photo cements in my mind that she is EASILY 225 lbs
For sure cos she's quite tall too. And yet in other photos she really doesn't look like that. She got caught unawares in a few Starcruiser photos and I was surprised it was her because she looked more normal. It's weird.

Holy Covidy and his wife are still galivanting around Orlando. I wonder if Covid hit her extra hard cause in one of his stories she was up ahead and the way she was walking is how my almost 90-year-old grandma walks.

Also, he felt the need to post he was in a Tesla (doesn’t look like dims since I don’t recall them having a tree air freshener in theirs). Guess he didn’t get the memo teslas have been around for years, no need to brag about being in one.

View attachment 1285735
Still might be Tim's. He needs an airfreshner to get rid of that Tracker stank 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
For sure cos she's quite tall too. And yet in other photos she really doesn't look like that. She got caught unawares in a few Starcruiser photos and I was surprised it was her because she looked more normal. It's weird.
I think it's all about how she dresses. She has a few outfits that look good on her and a ton which scream "I really don't know how to dress this body!" T-shirts are not her friends, she can trash the 1001 that she bought over the last year becuase none of them do her any favors.

And I don't care how much you spend on a dress, if it's too tight that $200 dress will make you look like you spent $5 on it in a thrift shop and it's the only thing you had to put on.

Reactions: 10
Just small changes can make a big impact. I simply moved houses, lots more walking in the new one, less garbage in the house and voila, I lost over 25 in a year without much effort. Went from a size 20 to a 16 and felt so much lighter... I started dancing to music again. :) I didn't cringe when looking in the mirror and I found my waist! I'm now comfortable at a size 12/14 again. Took a long time to get here.

Having someone that isn't supporting is the hardest way to try an lose it, my parents dont care much about their weight, they aren't obese so are comfortable as how they are, it's me that does all the dinners an having them want stuff that's rubbish or wanting to eat out all the time makes it 1000x harder but it's not impossible, there's been times I've been like fine just go out but am not coming or having dinner cooked a bit earlier or when they are coming home from work helps as well as its there ready for them so they won't ask to go out or want a take away etc

As much as I believe Dim is probably the one that has the bad habits, I don't think gin is the quiet one either, if she really really wanted to lose the weight then I don't think she would have a problem telling him no, but of course eating out is always going be the easier option (especially if like me you HATE cooking at times) so if he says let's go out then she will, she seems to pick an choose what she will control in the relationship so to me I think it's more she's too lazy to be bothered cooking an he won't help

And congrats on your weight lose 😊

Reactions: 10
I hope the view count tanks. They literally just did this 3 months ago. Same exact tit except with 100% less COVID last time. There is no doubt in my mind that Ginn had COVID on this cruise too but is a selfish bleep. “I’m not letting this ruin MY vacation.”

Reactions: 15
Every iteration of the photo has the same squared off pixelated areas and smooth areas. The original and the screenshot of the poster's here. You can trace it. The smoothed area is concentrated over the boob area and torso. You can see a square around the shirt logo that wasn't smoothed. A total square. 😅
🤔 This is the extent of effort I am putting in. There might be a smoothed roll on the bottom left that isn't totally smoothed. Rebelle is the PS-detecting expert, she probably can see the other weird stuff I saw, and more. 😅
Weirdshirt.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.