The Tim Tracker #75 The Holy Moly goes viral (and not in a good way)!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think HMs wife just looks like she’d rather be swimming next to the boat rather than with the slackers?
Also, Ginn to Tim’s dad: “can I spin this around to show it?” (His duck dinner)
Tim’s dad: “Um Your fingers have literally been in every orifice of yours. No.”
Ginn: does it anyway

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Btw her cleavage makes me want to 🤮 I got some good cleavage but know when to show it and when not (like around my in laws for instance). I mean if ya got it flaunt it but do it to make the girls look like you’re not wearing a sports bra

Reactions: 11
So they were late for:

- Brunch
- Dinner
- Showing up for priority seating for the show

When they did nothing else all day except eating, sleeping, and mini golfing. And they didn't even have to get in a car and drive. And still managed to be late. It's actually kind of... impressive in a gross kind of way.

And they were surprised the show was good? They're such basic people. They've been on how many cruises now and they're actually surprised that the same entertainment staff does different shows every night? They're blown away by other people being versatile and managing multiple roles and being talented.

Can't believe none of the stans have pointed out how absolutely stuffed up she is in bed ("omg Ginn, were you feeling okay? you sound kind of sick! Praying you were okay!"). It's so hard to ignore.

Reactions: 24
One more (sorry) Jenn sounds so stuffed up at the end of this last video….allergies? 😂😤 or just too many sulfates today? Lay off the alcohol (as she runs to Waves bar)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just another observation about their terrible editing - when they were tasting one of the champagnes at brunch Tim said the flavor reminded him of Christmas. He said it tasted like almonds and it reminded him of almond cookies that his mom would made. He turned the camera to her and her face is priceless. Like “you bleeping dumbass what the hell are you talking about“. Then he cuts back to his face and says “sorry, pecans … not almonds … a little bit off there”. Why would you leave this in?

And Tim, you’re a little bit off on a lot of things.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
As they were walking back to play golf for the second time Tim comments on how a maintenance worker was pressure washing the pool. Then he says “I wonder if there was a reason they had to empty it. If you know what I mean. Like a snickers bar or something.”

Even though we all know it happens, I’m sure Disney doesn’t appreciate you making comments about possible fecal accidents in their cruise pools.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.