The Tim Tracker #75 The Holy Moly goes viral (and not in a good way)!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Tim Tracker #76: Jenn’s Hips Don’t Lie! Unlike the verbal vomit she spews.

Reactions: 5
I’m still wondering how she gets that poor blue/purple LP dress on in the first place. I don’t see how she doesn’t break into a sweat trying to squeeze it on. I mean if anything, props to LP for at least designing a dress that has been put through hell and back and still hasn’t spontaneously combusted. If I were Ginn though, I’d worry I’m one fake laugh or bite away from the whole dress ripping apart in front of everyone.
Honestly it’s a decent advertisement for the quality of the stitching of LP. Industrial strength thread is used apparently so you’ll never have an embarrassing moment in a LP dress. 😂 Jenn wearing this dress over and over and testing the limits of the seams reminds me of when you go into an IKEA in the chair section where they have the machine repeatedly testing that Poang armchair. I’m sure that’s the kind of advertising LP wants.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So the wedding dress shopping video popped up on my feed- WTF? Tim is there. The co-dependence has been going on a while!
Also- Jenn looks like a complete different person.

Well, this old lady says “VaVaToTheVoom” she looks great and I remember watching those old videos many years ago.

Reactions: 4
I’m still wondering how she gets that poor blue/purple LP dress on in the first place. I don’t see how she doesn’t break into a sweat trying to squeeze it on. I mean if anything, props to LP for at least designing a dress that has been put through hell and back and still hasn’t spontaneously combusted. If I were Ginn though, I’d worry I’m one fake laugh or bite away from the whole dress ripping apart in front of everyone.
A lot of LP is slip on and doesn't have zippers so that could account from it too. A lot of the fabric they use is extremely forgiving and stretchy . However, for a maxi dress that looked extremely painful. Those things are usually made to fit loose and that dress.

I do wonder about the VV dress. That side zipper is sort of touchy and I don't see it being forgiving if you had difficulty getting in it.

Oh and that wedding dress video. The before Kermit days....sort of surprised it's still on their channel. Also, can someone clear up something I've always been bothered by but never cared to research further did they get married in Ireland or at Universal? They talk about getting married at both of them so....

Reactions: 6
So the wedding dress shopping video popped up on my feed- WTF? Tim is there. The co-dependence has been going on a while!
Also- Jenn looks like a complete different person.

that’s just plain weird …you don’t go wedding dress shopping with your dude …

towards the end was she taking the piss out of homeless people? Shades of “is gay contagious” she’s a nasty witch.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
She has to be 5'8" to 5'10", both of them are very tall.. she was almost 8 months pregnant with the toddler and was quite large.
Out of curiosity I found the video where dim said his height, he said 6ft 2 in it, she wasn't in the video since at the time she hardly ever was, there's also a photo on Google where both are standing up straight, looks to be years old given how slim she is an the top of her head is just below his eyes, so unless bad posture has lowered her actual height (which can happen) I'd go for around the 5ft 8 to 5ft 10 range as what she used to be or should be

Reactions: 3
She has to be 5'8" to 5'10", both of them are very tall.. she was almost 8 months pregnant with the toddler and was quite large.
No... as Blessyourheart posted - she measured herself at a Universal hotel and she's between 5'6'' and 5'7'', if I remember correctly it was chart on the wall that showed the heights of famous musicians. It's in one of the older vlogs.

Reactions: 8
Ginn is 5'7 at the top end depending on the shoes she wears. She stood in front of the celebrity height mirror at the Hard Rock Hotel and was right about the same height as Beyonce.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Isn’t the initial and obvious advice to someone experiencing fertility issues to maintain or get to a healthy weight, avoid alcohol and to eat healthy. This mutant is doing the complete opposite yet “queue sad face” updates the stans on their still trying progress. Shes an actual psychopath 😂
Jembo should seek a mental health professional she is totally wack

Reactions: 4
Holy Covidy and his wife are still galivanting around Orlando. I wonder if Covid hit her extra hard cause in one of his stories she was up ahead and the way she was walking is how my almost 90-year-old grandma walks.

Also, he felt the need to post he was in a Tesla (doesn’t look like dims since I don’t recall them having a tree air freshener in theirs). Guess he didn’t get the memo teslas have been around for years, no need to brag about being in one.

View attachment 1285735
Looks like they (holy moly and wife) are at the airport now (in the United club) and are sad to leave. I still wonder if Disney put them up in a hotel since Mrs. Holy got covid on the Disney ship and they likely couldn’t return to Canada right away.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.