The Tim Tracker #75 The Holy Moly goes viral (and not in a good way)!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you zoom in on it, there are some weird pixelated areas in the black shirt, on the torso. Also looks strange on the back lower shin area, like there is a chunk of leg missing.
Greasy Spice photo shopping yet again....

Reactions: 11
Super couple busy weeks at work so now just finally catching up on the latest crappy gorging fest. Apparently, I missed a lot. Ugh, I hate saying this but I have the same Vineyard Vines dress that someone stuffs herself into-except not in white-and that dress is not meant to be that form fitting. It makes me want to sort of burn that dress, though I probably won't since it is actually pretty comfortable to wear. I will tell you when you buy the appropriate size your titties aren't sticking out wide in the open for everyone including your vision impaired father in-law to see...... :rolleyes: Maybe she's trying to advertise she has her own flotation devices if she goes overboard.

And I have no words about COVID gate other than I feel sorry for J$ and Dim's parents since they were undoubtedly exposed as well.

Tim Tracker 76: Second Breakfasts and Jen's Flotation Devices

• Haha
Reactions: 13
😂😆😂😆😂😆
Reading the thread and THIS pops up!
Is the universe telling Jenn something??
For her pits and lady bits.

B087DBED-84AA-4641-904A-EFEB22351CCC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Yes. There was a lot of classlessness happening sequentially during all that. First, Ginn can’t be bothered to listen to the sommelier’s story about why there is a star on the bottle (what, was the accent too much for you Ginn?), then giving it to Dim’s dad, who is visually impaired, after hearing the story of the blind monk who said he could see the stars after drinking it and Dim asking his dad if he could see the stars (teehee, blindness is so funny!), and just the bad idea of sharing a glass of wine during a pandemic (which they’d loooove to pretend doesn’t exist anymore in the Disney bubble- oops!), not to mention that’s generally gross even not during a pandemic.

It’s like when she deep throated that caramel tube in Starcruiser after her kid already licked the tube, or Dim and J$ swapping spit by sharing a smoothie at the same time.🤢
I’m glad someone else picked up on it, just shameful 🤯

Reactions: 12
Sorry, @Galorious must’ve autocorrected, I remembered ‘witches’. I’ll see if I can edit it.

For some reason I can edit this post but not that. 🤷‍♀️ sorry for any offense to witches or witches, as in dogs. 😁
Thank you, much appreciated.

Greasy Spice's reflection in the elevator ... Holy tit!! And I will fat shame her over and over for her fat shaming others, shaming parents, saying nasty things about her mother inlaw on twitter, bullying a young girl about a bleeping photo, fighting with an autistic man on twitter, endless twitter fights, and on and on.

View attachment 1284644View attachment 1284645
If i wasn't banned from every one of her accounts, I'd be posting that and congratulating her. Telling her she did a great job of throwing us off track to make her huge announcement a surprise and saying I hoped baby was enjoying all the fine food and wine.

Dim lives in a pigsty at home, but he's concerned about a minuscule bump in his stiff hair.

Hope Ginn's narcissism doesn't mind that so many stans are saying J$ looks like Dim's dad.

Does Ginn's back leg look weird or is it just me? Did she borrow Lyn's hot pants?
View attachment 1284648

Holy tit indeed!
I dunno what she does but she looks OK in this photo, but colossal in the mirror one. Her belly was sticking out further from her boobs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Yes. There was a lot of classlessness happening sequentially during all that. First, Ginn can’t be bothered to listen to the sommelier’s story about why there is a star on the bottle (what, was the accent too much for you Ginn?), then giving it to Dim’s dad, who is visually impaired, after hearing the story of the blind monk who said he could see the stars after drinking it and Dim asking his dad if he could see the stars (teehee, blindness is so funny!), and just the bad idea of sharing a glass of wine during a pandemic (which they’d loooove to pretend doesn’t exist anymore in the Disney bubble- oops!), not to mention that’s generally gross even not during a pandemic.

It’s like when she deep throated that caramel tube in Starcruiser after her kid already licked the tube, or Dim and J$ swapping spit by sharing a smoothie at the same time.🤢
These two horrible people need to be thrown in the trash and never look back poor miracle child

Reactions: 4

If i wasn't banned from every one of her accounts, I'd be posting that and congratulating her. Telling her she did a great job of throwing us off track to make her huge announcement a surprise and saying I hoped baby was enjoying all the fine food and wine.

I dunno what she does but she looks OK in this photo, but colossal in the mirror one. Her belly was sticking out further from her boobs.
Jembo squeezed her fat tale into them shorts her belly
Dim lives in a pigsty at home, but he's concerned about a minuscule bump in his stiff hair.

Hope Ginn's narcissism doesn't mind that so many stans are saying J$ looks like Dim's dad.

Does Ginn's back leg look weird or is it just me? Did she borrow Lyn's hot pants?
View attachment 1284648

Holy tit indeed!
Hey gembo l need some lard cause you have enough of it to fry some chicken😂

Super couple busy weeks at work so now just finally catching up on the latest crappy gorging fest. Apparently, I missed a lot. Ugh, I hate saying this but I have the same Vineyard Vines dress that someone stuffs herself into-except not in white-and that dress is not meant to be that form fitting. It makes me want to sort of burn that dress, though I probably won't since it is actually pretty comfortable to wear. I will tell you when you buy the appropriate size your titties aren't sticking out wide in the open for everyone including your vision impaired father in-law to see...... :rolleyes: Maybe she's trying to advertise she has her own flotation devices if she goes overboard.

And I have no words about COVID gate other than I feel sorry for J$ and Dim's parents since they were undoubtedly exposed as well.

Tim Tracker 76: Second Breakfasts and Jen's Flotation Devices
#76jenn tracker breast floating device for her father in law

His dad is registered blind, correct? And he gave him the champagne to taste as a piss take? Did anyone catch the story behind that particular champagne? bleep.
I wonder if timbo got a little sugar in his tank🤔

This is what you called fresh fruit timbo and jembo sorry parents
They didn’t even select even one piece of fruit at the breakfast buffet
they probably said the fruit is too expensive the slackers need a reality check for mental health

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
jc when all you feed your kid is carbs and they are stealing the veggies off your plate

also having the worse night ever, show up when doors open and cuntcierge won’t give you priority seating

the lighting was off for their camera

couldn’t meet Goofy and Pluto

like might as well just jump off the ship and end it now

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The Tim Tracker #76 Ruining big boobs for everyone

I will never forgive her for this, either.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20220522-080032_YouTube.jpg

Yes Peanut they did, 3 to be exact and trips to California and Hawaii for good measure.

Screenshot_20220522-080003_YouTube.jpg

Yep, the need to flex is all they care about .

Reactions: 25
Just finished a DCL - “didn’t know you could do” on a Disney cruise video by Molly of Allears.

🤔 Wonder if Tim will cover these.
Senses Spa - juice bar, Rainforest room, spa services
Dining with Crush (Animator’s Palette)
(btw - I want the cute Remy straw!)
Midship Detective Agency - where you show the essence of the game without giving everything away
(I know he covered this in a previous video. But I want to see Jackson have the opportunity to do this, for as long as it holds his attention. J$ loves his screen time thanks to T&J)
The Castaway Cay 5K
Since Tim runs a 5K every day this should have been a breeze. Bonus is that he finally would have earned a medal! (and we would have visual proof that he actually runs 5Ks 😆)
Oh, but wait! 🛑
Timmy boy was too late and missed the race!
Darn!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Greasy Spice's reflection in the elevator ... Holy tit!! And I will fat shame her over and over for her fat shaming others, shaming parents, saying nasty things about her mother inlaw on twitter, bullying a young girl about a bleeping photo, fighting with an autistic man on twitter, endless twitter fights, and on and on.

View attachment 1284644View attachment 1284645
Holy tit!!!! Is she just pretending she’s pregnant now to get away with that massive stomach?!?! FFS I’m about 30 lbs overweight at 175 and even I don’t have a gut like that sticking out.

JENN TAKE A REALISTIC LOOK AT YOURSELF AND STOP LISTENING TO YOUR STANS BULLSHIT! YOU LOOK TERRIBLE

Reactions: 16
If you zoom in on it, there are some weird pixelated areas in the black shirt, on the torso. Also looks strange on the back lower shin area, like there is a chunk of leg missing.
I think that's all due to a screen shot of a screen shot combined with Jenn's oddly shaped legs.

I really cannot understand why jenn makes such a poor effort to look nice when her husband clearly tries. Obsessing about his hair is just flat out funny though.

Reactions: 13
Holy tit!!!! Is she just pretending she’s pregnant now to get away with that massive stomach?!?! FFS I’m about 30 lbs overweight at 175 and even I don’t have a gut like that sticking out.

JENN TAKE A REALISTIC LOOK AT YOURSELF AND STOP LISTENING TO YOUR STANS BULLSHIT! YOU LOOK TERRIBLE
I thought that too, all she needed was the hand on the baby bump belly

Reactions: 7

I feel like a lot of how she looks goes to her terrible posture. I’m a bigger girl but I try my best to hold my shoulders back and pretend there’s a string pulling my belly button to my back. Helps so much with not only appearance but core muscle strength. She has zero posture especially when she’s wearing “nicer” (ill fitting) clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.