The Tim Tracker #75 The Holy Moly goes viral (and not in a good way)!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time for a new thread, back to back thread titles goes to @Monkeypoopants

How butchered will the Slackers cruise footage be?

Will they give us the "We wanted to keep it private excuse" because we found out too much about the ordeals they went through?

How will they try to deflect any criticism?

Will the HolyMoley have to fall on his sword I mean checkbook to make up for this debacle and gift the Slackers some more DVC points?

Reactions: 23
carrying over from the previous thread, and i hate to ~clarify tit for the trackers but the whole jojo siwa thing was definitely just tim being his take on facetious - press photos of jojo on the ride came out and when someone asked about it, his tone/context was definitely hehe won’t it be funny if i say she ~took our spot~ which was really just a lame excuse for their not being invited in an attempt at relevant humor

edited to add: and obviously the stans bleeping ate it up and took him on his word which is pathetic and hilarious

Reactions: 22
I think during their next live we should all keep asking about the blueberries. This would infuriate Timmy but make me so so happy. How awful are you ( we can all answer that pretty easily) when you make it a point to mention how much your son looooooves blueberries and then you don’t buy any. When my children were small fruit was so important in their diet. They are adults now and still enjoy it. So jackpot will grow up liking beige food and uncrustables because of 2 lazy selfish a holes. How this makes me mad as a parent. Please don’t have another one.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Will the HolyMoley have to fall on his sword I mean checkbook to make up for this debacle and gift the Slackers some more DVC points?
I know this is just a rhetorical statement.

But how is it HM’s fault?

How do we know that it wasn’t Tim and/or Jenn that were the carriers that gave it to Charmaine? They had “allergies”. Incubation is 2-14 days. And they were hanging out a lot several days before the cruise.

What I do hold HM, T&J accountable for is their behavior AFTER the positive diagnosis. ALL of them had close contact with her.

Mopsy75 said:
So jackpot will grow up liking beige food and uncrustables because of 2 lazy selfish a holes.
J$ won’t LIKE fried, beige food and uncrustables. This will be his “normal” diet that he gets used to. It’s either eat it or go hungry.

(just taking your statement further. no shade intended)

edit: @SmokesignallingMrDiabetes
Has it been confirmed that Tim’s parents were onboard the Fantasy? I can understand them not being on camera. But no mention of them by Tim. And no pics of them dining with the group from random pics other guests have posted.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I bet a certain portly rotund botched red head with bad collagen wouldn’t complain if their mother in law had the C19 passed on to them.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Im really keen to see how they spin the covid thing in the cruise vlogs… someone in the last thread was so right, if they had focussed on it the views would probably be much higher!

Reactions: 11

How do we know that it wasn’t Tim and/or Jenn that were the carriers that gave it to Charmaine? They had “allergies”. Incubation is 2-14 days. And they were hanging out a lot several days before the cruise.

What I do hold HM, T&J accountable for is their behavior AFTER the positive diagnosis. ALL of them had close contact with her.

J$ won’t LIKE fried, beige food and uncrustables. This will be his “normal” diet that he gets used to. It’s either eat it or go hungry.

None taken

I think during their next live we should all keep asking about the blueberries. This would infuriate Timmy but make me so so happy. How awful are you ( we can all answer that pretty easily) when you make it a point to mention how much your son looooooves blueberries and then you don’t buy any. When my children were small fruit was so important in their diet. They are adults now and still enjoy it. So jackpot will grow up liking beige food and uncrustables because of 2 lazy selfish a holes. How this makes me mad as a parent. Please don’t have another one.
And let’s not forget those chicken nuggies. Ugh. They make me so mad.

Reactions: 9

It was HM's fault for spilling the beans about the Rona.

Reactions: 13

edit: @SmokesignallingMrDiabetes
Has it been confirmed that Tim’s parents were onboard the Fantasy? I can understand them not being on camera. But no mention of them by Tim. And no pics of them dining with the group from random pics other guests have posted.
If we follow Tracker Logic™️ they will blame Charmaine. She is the one who tested positive. The Trackers will say they are not at fault.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I remember seeing some fan pics on Facebook back when they went to Seaworld. Lynn was there and took the pictures.
LOL that little girl is leaning her head away to avoid being smushed by Ginn’s fishy-smelling unwashed bosum. Ginn is seriously that annoying great-aunt/great-grandma in every family who can’t read the emotional cues of children (or just doesn’t care to) and smothers them with physical touch. “We take Covid seriously and won’t eat indoors but will squish right up next to stans and their children!!” J$ isn’t having it either.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What the duck is on her head. She still hasn't learned to PUT SUNBLOCK ON HER NOSE.

DIM, your eye has given up.
Screen Shot 2022-05-16 at 12.12.11 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
They are live right now.

Ginn just gave a convoluted explanation as to the times they select to go "live"

Ginn claiming Dim's Parents enjoyed the cruise.

They never did a Disney Cruise, but they have been on over a "100" cruises before.

SALVO GINN PROCLAIMS THAT WE WILL SEE DIMS PARENTS IN THE VLOG!!!

Also, I had to leave this comment.

1652728513371.png

They didn't show anything in the hot tub because it was "pitch black" outside.

Ginn is already apologizing for not filming things.

Also, she claims this will be the last time they cruise "cuntcierge" for awhile....I wonder why.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Ginn says they ALL had a good time. Mrs. Holy Covidy probably begs to differ.

Ginn didn't know trams are running again.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
These vlogs will be interesting to see how they frame the HM Rona Experience.

Reactions: 14
They didn't show anything in the hot tub because it was "pitch black" outside.

Ginn is already apologizing for not filming things.

Also, she claims this will be the last time they cruise "cuntcierge" for awhile....I wonder why.
Lmao. She wanted to make sure Dim's parents had a "good time"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lmao. She wanted to make sure Dim's parents had a "good time"
Which is funny, cause Dim booked concierge for Ginn for Mother's Day a YeAr aGo. His parents were added later. It's not like they booked concierge with Dim's parents and Holy Covidy in mind. :rolleyes:

I love my parents and my friends. I'm not shelling out $30K for a room and pretending it's because of them. :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Dim complains about the snorkeling experience because he didn't see anything interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.