The Tim Tracker #75 The Holy Moly goes viral (and not in a good way)!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welp, as usual I'm disgusted by the food T&J stuff down their gullets. The meat/fried to veggie/fruit ratio is always terrifying if you're someone who doesn't want major health problems by the age of 50. Jenn sounds 100% sick in the outro. Here we were all speculating about the Moleys giving the Trackers COVID, but maybe it was the other way around.

My other comment is about Remy...I'm sorry if anyone has been and enjoyed but the entire experience was just soooo pretentious. I'm a big foodie but I can't help but feel like this experience is so over the top that it is meant to cater specifically to pseudo-intellectuals (hi, Tim!) who aren't used to nice restaurants and have a very specific notion of what it's supposed to be like. I also feel like Tim and Jenn were SO obnoxious during the meal constantly bringing up how they've been there before and commenting on the small menu changes. If I were at their table I'd be rolling my eyes so hard the entire meal.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
As they were walking back to play golf for the second time Tim comments on how a maintenance worker was pressure washing the pool. Then he says “I wonder if there was a reason they had to empty it. If you know what I mean. Like a snickers bar or something.”

Even though we all know it happens, I’m sure Disney doesn’t appreciate you making comments about possible fecal accidents in their cruise pools.
We stayed at the boardwalk last month and we literally had a Caddyshack moment at the pool one afternoon! Everyone out of the pool for “routine cleaning” in the middle of the afternoon. I thought it was odd until I spoke with the mom of the little girl who found it. Not enough chlorine for me to get back in that day!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who was that older Asian lady at the dinner table in the latest cruise vlog? I was like, who the heck was that?!

There’s so much just nastiness in this video. From Ginn sounding like patient zero, to Tim bitching about the gratuity at the table in the restaurant. Poor J$ having to steal a veggie off of the witches plate. Tim bitching about his hair, the hot tub. Being late to literally everything. Her nasty tits hanging out in front of his parents. It goes on and on.

I can’t believe HM deleted his initial tweet and then tried to deal out bullshit that the Bojos weren’t exposed. They’re literally showing us how they were together in both opened and closed spaces. Not only does Ginn sound sick, but HM wife looks like she’s going to pass out at the table, she don’t look so good…

Reactions: 15
Oh for duck's sake. It was a joke that actually didn't have to do with her size (*you* made that inference). I saw "Universal" and "water slide" and it reminded me of Ginn, considering how she freaks out on slides. Nothing more, nothing less.
I think I totally missed something. 🤔😅

Reactions: 5
Really sounded like Tim is drinking again - or is it just because he has someone else to hang with besides Jen 😂

Reactions: 7
Who was that older Asian lady at the dinner table in the latest cruise vlog? I was like, who the heck was that?!

There’s so much just nastiness in this video. From Ginn sounding like patient zero, to Tim bitching about the gratuity at the table in the restaurant. Poor J$ having to steal a veggie off of the witches plate. Tim bitching about his hair, the hot tub. Being late to literally everything. Her nasty tits hanging out in front of his parents. It goes on and on.

I can’t believe HM deleted his initial tweet and then tried to deal out bullshit that the Bojos weren’t exposed. They’re literally showing us how they were together in both opened and closed spaces. Not only does Ginn sound sick, but HM wife looks like she’s going to pass out at the table, she don’t look so good…
I’ve missed a lot here the past week or two…what tweet did HM delete??

Reactions: 3
We stayed at the boardwalk last month and we literally had a Caddyshack moment at the pool one afternoon! Everyone out of the pool for “routine cleaning” in the middle of the afternoon. I thought it was odd until I spoke with the mom of the little girl who found it. Not enough chlorine for me to get back in that day!
We stayed at AKL on our honeymoon - they had several unscheduled pool cleanings- we posted about them on our FB. My husband’s co-worker saw the post and commented - that’s happening on our vaca too. Turns out they were staying there too.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Ffs again with the 'witches' bullshit

Reactions: 4
Sorry, @Galorious must’ve autocorrected, I remembered ‘witches’. I’ll see if I can edit it.

For some reason I can edit this post but not that. 🤷‍♀️ sorry for any offense to witches or witches, as in dogs. 😁

Reactions: 6
I’ve missed a lot here the past week or two…what tweet did HM delete??
You’ll have to go back and catch up, seriously!
HM posted while they were all on the cruise that his wife had COVID and was quarantined. He deleted it quickly, but not quick enough! It was posted here. Then when called out he tried to say it was only up for a matter of seconds, and the attackers weren’t around them at all! What BS!

Reactions: 9
Jenn’s cleavage looks like a builders arse crack.
Jembo looks like a bulldozer

Just popping in to mention that I loved seeing Tim's mom and dad in this vlog. Didn't listen to too much of the banter (or watch the whole thing), but they looked good.

Does anyone remember how Tim and Jenn said (was it around the time of J.'s 1st b-day???) that Tim's dad is blind and Tim's mom is in a wheelchair?

I wonder if any of the stans watching remember them saying that.

As @peteykirch would say, "Pepperidge Farm remembers..."
I remember

Reactions: 6
They have an excuse for being late. There was a giant announcement behind Tim on the concierge TV screen in their concierge room about a one hour time zone change. They can't handle time zone changes within the US let alone on the high seas.

Reactions: 11
His dad is registered blind, correct? And he gave him the champagne to taste as a piss take? Did anyone catch the story behind that particular champagne? bleep.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.