The Tim Tracker #75 The Holy Moly goes viral (and not in a good way)!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy Covidy and his wife are still galivanting around Orlando. I wonder if Covid hit her extra hard cause in one of his stories she was up ahead and the way she was walking is how my almost 90-year-old grandma walks.

Also, he felt the need to post he was in a Tesla (doesn’t look like dims since I don’t recall them having a tree air freshener in theirs). Guess he didn’t get the memo teslas have been around for years, no need to brag about being in one.

View attachment 1285735
Omg. He is such a poser!! I am surprised he didn't rent a nanny for the night and put her in the backseat with a doll strapped in a car seat. 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 14
For sure cos she's quite tall too. And yet in other photos she really doesn't look like that. She got caught unawares in a few Starcruiser photos and I was surprised it was her because she looked more normal. It's weird.
I look a lot better when I suck in my ample gut, too.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jenn drunk singing is sooooooo painful....
Can you imagine having a drink with friends, and two trashy girls are drunk yelling about their $50 24oz margarita, and woo wooing at a camera?
That's when Jenn was a raging witch, and would say things that she should feel lucky to not have gotten her ass kicked for. "I blocked you! I (heavy emphasis on I) blocked YOU!"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
For sure cos she's quite tall too. And yet in other photos she really doesn't look like that. She got caught unawares in a few Starcruiser photos and I was surprised it was her because she looked more normal. It's weird.

Still might be Tim's. He needs an airfreshner to get rid of that Tracker stank 🤮
Definitely not Tim’s. Tim has the black band tattoo on that arm, along with a few others

Reactions: 3
I'm so behind so I'm asking- is she pregnant or not? I attempted twice to watch that last video and they try so hard to be upper upper classy but it ain't going to work for them.. Money can' buy class, ole Timmeh- get over yourself too with the cruise hair- how damn vain are you?

Reactions: 6
Forgot to mention that the discussion about sous videing things was just outright painful especially since Tim was talking about buying one a few months ago. I doubt those two have any idea how an immersion circulator works or for that matter would do enough research to use one.

I am wondering what size she is wearing now. I really don't like talking about her weight gain, but she looks like she has put on a decent amount of weight even since the last cruise. That Vinyard Vines dress she was wearing largest size was an XL which is the equivalent to a 16. She does not look like a 16 to me, but I guess a lot of it could be based off of posture etc. I don't even want to think about what work needed to be done to get it zippered though, it zips at the side fwiw. I don't have any idea about that Lilly dress, but I do know they make a lot of their products in pretty forgiving material so for it to look that strained was saying something.

Ugh, and maybe it's just me but it really gets on my nerves how Dim was trying to correct J$ constantly when they were playing golf. He's bleeping two...Jesus let him just play.

I'm so behind so I'm asking- is she pregnant or not? I attempted twice to watch that last video and they try so hard to be upper upper classy but it ain't going to work for them.. Money can' buy class, ole Timmeh- get over yourself too with the cruise hair- how damn vain are you?
No thankfully she's not. And if she was she's dumb as hell for drinking that much if she was with child.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Forgot to mention that the discussion about sous videing things was just outright painful especially since Tim was talking about buying one a few months ago. I doubt those two have any idea how an immersion circulator works or for that matter would do enough research to use one.

I am wondering what size she is wearing now. I really don't like talking about her weight gain, but she looks like she has put on a decent amount of weight even since the last cruise. That Vinyard Vines dress she was wearing largest size was an XL which is the equivalent to a 16. She does not look like a 16 to me, but I guess a lot of it could be based off of posture etc. I don't even want to think about what work needed to be done to get it zippered though, it zips at the side fwiw. I don't have any idea about that Lilly dress, but I do know they make a lot of their products in pretty forgiving material so for it to look that strained was saying something.

Ugh, and maybe it's just me but it really gets on my nerves how Dim was trying to correct J$ constantly when they were playing golf. He's bleeping two...Jesus let him just play.

No thankfully she's not. And if she was she's dumb as hell for drinking that much if she was with child.

Thank you so much for letting me know- she too needs to get over herself, it's obvious she's gained weight- hell all they do is eat eat eat.. and I've been next to her, she has to be at least a size 18-20 plus she's tall. I've been up to 225 myself and I'm only 5'2".. I don't fat shame anyone just myself.

Reactions: 8
Thank you so much for letting me know- she too needs to get over herself, it's obvious she's gained weight- hell all they do is eat eat eat.. and I've been next to her, she has to be at least a size 18-20 plus she's tall. I've been up to 225 myself and I'm only 5'2".. I don't fat shame anyone just myself.
Just curious how tall would you think she is? I've seen people say 5'6 and then I've heard 5'9 or 5'11.

Reactions: 4
Just curious how tall would you think she is? I've seen people say 5'6 and then I've heard 5'9 or 5'11.
She isn't 5'11". I think others here have said 5'7" or 5'8".

I'm 5'8". I can say for sure she has to wear a larger size than I do, and I have covid weight I am working on losing. So my guess is she is around a size 16-18 (maybe more like 18 now since even the last cruise), depending on clothing line.

I went back and looked and it was a year ago that someone 🙄 said she weighed 360 lbs. Back then some of us thought she was wearing around a 14.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I can't be bothered to look but they did a video years ago where they stood against a mirror in one of the (I think) universal hotels it had the height going up the side of it with celebs next to it an am sure both mesured themselves against it cause I remember Dim going on about how he was the height of I think it was some basketball player

Reactions: 4
She isn't 5'11". I think others here have said 5'7" or 5'8".

I'm 5'8". I can say for sure she has to wear a larger size than I do, and I have covid weight I am working on losing. So my guess is she is around a size 16-18 (maybe more like 18 now since even the last cruise), depending on clothing line.

I went back and looked and it was a year ago that someone 🙄 said she weighed 360 lbs. Back then some of us thought she was wearing around a 14.
No way in hell she’s 5’11 so I agree with you there.

I’m leaning toward her being 5’7” or 5’8”

I am 5’6” and I weigh 175. I’m in a size 10 Jean at old navy. I hold my weight in my stomach for sure.

She’s gotta have 50 lbs on me

How this dress should fit .... and Greasy Spice uber squeezed into it... I think some kind of lubricant was involved to get it on.
2022-05-22 (2).png
2022-05-21 (9).png

It's WAY too short because it's WAY too small.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

I am 5’6” and I weigh 175. I’m in a size 10 Jean at old navy. I hold my weight in my stomach for sure.

She measured herself at the Universal hotel - she was between 5’6” and 5’7”.
I’m 5’7” and a weigh 170. I wear a small/medium top and 6/8 pants. She definitely is way over 200. Her boobs alone are pushing her weight.

How this dress should fit .... and Greasy Spice uber squeezed into it... I think some kind of lubricant was involved to get it on. View attachment 1285896View attachment 1285897
It's WAY too short because it's WAY too small.
One of the few moments in this vlog that Ginn cut the footage abruptly- her stomping clumsily down the hallway to Remy in her high heels and her ill-fitting dress, both of them knowing they were 20 minutes past their expected arrival time.

Reactions: 11

Agreed. I am a size 14 right now (10/12 before covid) and no way do I think she wears a 14 now.

• Heart
So the wedding dress shopping video popped up on my feed- WTF? Tim is there. The co-dependence has been going on a while!
Also- Jenn looks like a complete different person.

Last edited:
  • Wow
I’m still wondering how she gets that poor blue/purple LP dress on in the first place. I don’t see how she doesn’t break into a sweat trying to squeeze it on. I mean if anything, props to LP for at least designing a dress that has been put through hell and back and still hasn’t spontaneously combusted. If I were Ginn though, I’d worry I’m one fake laugh or bite away from the whole dress ripping apart in front of everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She measured herself at the Universal hotel - she was between 5’6” and 5’7”.
I’m 5’7” and a weigh 170. I wear a small/medium top and 6/8 pants. She definitely is way over 200. Her boobs alone are pushing her weight.
Don't overlook that her lips are adding an extra 10lbs.
Jenn, stop with the injections already. Fat lips do not become you.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m still wondering how she gets that poor blue/purple LP dress on in the first place. I don’t see how she doesn’t break into a sweat trying to squeeze it on. I mean if anything, props to LP for at least designing a dress that has been put through hell and back and still hasn’t spontaneously combusted. If I were Ginn though, I’d worry I’m one fake laugh or bite away from the whole dress ripping apart in front of everyone.
Somtimes people that live in denial need tit like that to happen before they realise that no they are no longer the size they fool themselves into believing they are, it's like when I see people squeeze themselves so tight into jeans that all the fat is just bulging over the sides, to me you look 2x as big that way, if she wore the size she is then she would look smaller than she does with wearing far to tight clothes

Am sure we all hate it when we realise we need to go up a size when what we have just isn't looking good, but I'd rather go up a size an look better than squeeze into what's too small an have the fat all lumpy and sticking out

That should be a thread title
The tim tracker #76 one fake laugh an bite away from bursting the dress

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.