The Tim Tracker #72 Tattle has them rattled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I did this right but the account is now private. Is she another barbie?
The account is private on my end too. But I checked her real name listed under the handle and cross-referenced it on LinkedIn.

Her resume is not that impressive, like I referenced.

She may be a nice girl / woman but she's totally just getting paid to be a babysitter. Unless she's teaching J. Chaucer (her education) or ESL (her last few jobs). 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I was trying to figure out why Grand Canyon U sounds familiar and then I realized it's one of those private universities that gets people from everywhere to join their online program with constant commercials. Looks like her Masters was a one-year program.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I was trying to figure out why Grand Canyon U sounds familiar and then I realized it's one of those private universities that gets people from everywhere to join their online program with constant commercials. Looks like her Masters was a one-year program.
Did you click on her res image too w/ the headshot of her? That looks like her, right? I hope we're talking about the same person! 🤣

Reactions: 4
So going back to yesterday’s live vlog where Jenn made it quite clear that she reads here and said that the haters and trolls comments couldn’t be further from the truth. Well Jenn you do feed your kid crap, you did let you kid burn himself on the toaster oven ( totally avoidable), you do let someone else take care of your kid to avoid your mommy responsibilities and you do wear I’ll fitting clothes! So Jenn the truth hurts doesn’t it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The way Timmy “bragged” about Jackpot riding 5 coasters as a 2.5yo was disgusting, knowing that the child was forced on them and was terrified.
He has nothing else to brag about regarding his child. The kid can still barely hold a utensil and feed himself, and he blabbers, and poops his pants.

Maybe Lyn's ESL skills will come in handy when it comes to potty training the kid. :sneaky:

Did you click on her res image too w/ the headshot of her? That looks like her, right? I hope we're talking about the same person! 🤣
Yep, seems like it's her!

Reactions: 10
Stanny really hasn't done anything wrong so I hope that no one goes too crazy aside from checking out her public profiles. Her qualifications are there for the world to see on LinkedIn. Can hardly blame her for taking a full-time babysitting job with probably very low expectations. It's not her fault that T&J talk her up to be something she isn't. She was at least smart enough to have them never film her face.

Reactions: 26
He has nothing else to brag about regarding his child. The kid can still barely hold a utensil and feed himself, and he blabbers, and poops his pants.

Maybe Lyn's ESL skills will come in handy when it comes to potty training the kid. :sneaky:
Or when she was a Contributing Writer for YAYWORLD. :rolleyes: Or maybe when she was an IT Writer at USF as an undergrad.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If Stanny Lynn has been an English teacher, maybe she can teach Dim and Ginn some proper English

Also her Linkedin is showing her as a nanny/homeschool teacher, so does this mean Dim and Ginn will be homeschooling J$??

Stanny really hasn't done anything wrong so I hope that no one goes too crazy aside from checking out her public profiles. Her qualifications are there for the world to see on LinkedIn. Can hardly blame her for taking a full-time babysitting job with probably very low expectations. It's not her fault that T&J talk her up to be something she isn't. She was at least smart enough to have them never film her face.
Oh I agree. I only followed the crumbs left by that OP who referenced LinkedIn and then disappeared, and don't really care about tracking her every move this point forward. She doesn't appear all that exciting, TBH. 🤣

Like I said, she may be a nice girl / woman but she's totally just getting paid to be a babysitter and she doesn't have the qualifications to "work" with J. like he needs to be worked with - at least per what Jenn tried to sell us back in January on that walk-and-talk about her being an early childhood educator, or whatever.

So... I don't think he showed this drink in the vlog??? 🤔 Looks like a cold brew?

I thought he always made a big stink about not drinking caffeine. Or is that just Jenn? (who also still drinks caffeine)

Of course, he appears to not realize chocolate has caffeine in it, but that's another story.

1651274315505.png

Last edited:
Well we should start referring to her as Lyn. A nickname of her first name. And she has no teaching license in the state of Florida.

Like I said, she may be a nice girl / woman but she's totally just getting paid to be a babysitter and she doesn't have the qualifications to "work" with J. like he needs to be worked with - at least per what Jenn tried to sell us back in January on that walk-and-talk about her being an early childhood educator, or whatever.

So... I don't think he showed this drink in the vlog??? 🤔 Looks like a cold brew?

I thought he always made a big stink about not drinking caffeine. Or is that just Jenn? (who also still drinks caffeine)

Of course, he appears to not realize chocolate has caffeine in it, but that's another story.

View attachment 1231545
Yeah, it looks like the youngest ages she's taught was 4 and 5 and it was ESL to Chinese and Korean students. Early childhood educator is quite a stretch!
Just like practically everything else in her life, Ginn basically found her miracle child's caretaker through Instagram (indirectly), because that's where she found the home organizer.

Dim's cold brew showed up briefly in view of the camera on the vlog, but no he didn't talk about it. He usually mentions that his coffee is decaf, so he either didn't mention it cause it wasn't and that would ruin his anti-caffeine MO, or he was just too busy complaining about the lack of "Halfway to Halloween" stuff, like celebrating it from August to November isn't enough. He's going to have such a (micro)boner the whole time on the Halloween Wish cruise.

• Haha
I'm not seeing wellness coach or red hair pics. ???

If we abbreviated her name, it'd be Lyn.

Are we looking at the same person that the OP (who went away?) was referring to?

I used the unbolded info from IG under her handle to check her LinkedIn.
I actually didn't see what the OP posted. After the live yesterday I found her on Instagram. Once I had her name I Googled her. That's where I found the things I was referencing.

Try going to the site Jenn linked under the organizing vlog. Then click on the newest photo on IG. You'll see a name that matches up w/ the name under the bio for the Orlando-based organizing site. Hint: If you watch Family Guy, it's the daughter's name. ;) Then from there, go to who she follows.
I suck at this because I can’t find her lol oh well I’ll continue to get my tea from here 🤣

Reactions: 9
The account is private on my end too. But I checked her real name listed under the handle and cross-referenced it on LinkedIn.

Her resume is not that impressive, like I referenced.

She may be a nice girl / woman but she's totally just getting paid to be a babysitter. Unless she's teaching J. Chaucer (her education) or ESL (her last few jobs). 🤷‍♀️
Look at her wix.com account. Looks like she's divorced. Looks like she has no early childhood experience, just English and ESL.

• Wow
Look at her wix.com account. Looks like she's divorced. Looks like she has no early childhood experience, just English and ESL.
And according to her she has "codependent behaviors" and "I have gravitated toward situations and people that were in some way broken or needed me to “fix” it/them - sometimes without being asked. I’ve taken on the problems and emotions of others as my own, somehow convincing myself that it is my burden to carry. I struggle with boundaries - recognizing that my thoughts and needs are separate from those who are closest to me."

I'm sure the Slackers totally aren't taking advantage of her weaknesses.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Man... it sure seems like Jenn was real loose with the personal info. Almost like she did that on purpose. She outlined the entire situation, from the organizing company name, owner info, and how it all ties in. Why the F would she do that?

I agree. The nanny didn't ask for this and I don't think she deserves scrutiny... but she should be pissed off at Jenn and her love of oversharing and not understanding boundaries between the stans and her diarrhea of the mouth.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.