The Tim Tracker #72 Tattle has them rattled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like the Ginger Minger has for got to put her bra on in todays vlogg - as they are walking out of the park towards the end of this vlog her boobs were swinging down near her belly button - not a good look for someone who certainly needs a good old firm control bra/boulder holder!!
My 17 year old daughter: Why can you see her nipples??? Doesn't she edit these things? Why would she leave her nipples in this video?

Me: Stop saying nipples. Please. :sick:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Wow their personalities were weird in this. From the...just to let you know we never plan anything or get anything done...to Jenn and her blood work for the millionth time, to the conversation with their friends that Tim was clearly tuned out and not even listening, to Jenn at the end so happy and her arm around Tim...since when? Which by the way I have never seen her nails painted. Was the arm on him to show the nails? To what the hell is going on with her hair colour? Oh and thanks Jenn for your passive flex little mention that Lynn is there with you. It's so obvious she does that so we know Stanny is there.

Reactions: 17
  • They first list a couple things they want to do: meet with their friends, try new food, go to Connections Cafe. They then cut in with a home vlog apologizing for not doing all their "big goals" (which of those things is a big goal?).
  • A few minutes later Jenn cuts in from home to spend 90 seconds talking about her bloodwork. Who needs this?
  • Spice Road Table is not a hidden gem...LOL
  • They got J$ naan with swiss cheese (and notably NO fruits or veggies)? WHAT? Let this kid try some interesting foods or he's only going to eat grilled cheese and french fries the rest of his life. He actually liked Tim's meatballs and Jenn laughs and basically says "shut up and eat your grilled cheese child."

Reactions: 16
😂 I will take Pete over T&J any day!
I so want to punch J in the face so badly!
(wishing and doing, though, are so very different)

You are right. It was the subject matter/experience that I wanted to share and not the presenters.

Pete is the ultimate DIVO, but has a generous, kind heart. His companies helped raise over $1M for GKTW over the past several years and he freely utilizes his DVC points for his family members who aren’t as financially blessed as him.
(just making a statement here. So please no snarky comebacks)

Corey F has a child’s palate, yet is the face of the DIS dining channel. Go figure 🤷🏻‍♀️

Both Corey and Drake have long hair (nothing wrong with that, my grandson has long hair) but they chose to pull their hair back to dine at Citrico. It was not a good choice, as they looked horribly unkempt with strands hanging down the sides.

I just picture Tim talking Chris Pratt (TheHolyMoly) into this dining experience and making sure Chris picks up the check.

And even if Tim were to take Jenn on his own, thank goodness they would be in a separate room from other guests! The WIDE bites, open mouth chewing, talking with mouths full, snorts, slurps, giggles and burps would be contained to that room.

🤔. On the cruises it seems like they get seated on the perimeter, away from others.
Or is this my imagination?
I’ll have to look when the Mother’s Day Cruise videos come out.
So many things I will be looking for!
I won't be snarky that would be silly, it's your opinion but I disagree. Pete is a jerk. He treats his employees awful. He is way too high on his business. He opened a travel agency and his success was timing, not something ultra special but he acts like he developed the cure for cancer. He brags way more than Tim and Jenn. He thinks he is a know it all and he acts as if he sits at board meetings at Disney. Loves to hear himself talk. Often reminds people how wealthy he is such as making fun of All Stars hotels and the people that stay there As much as I can't stand Tim and Jenn I would say Pete is by far more of an ass. Yes the GKTW is wonderful but again how much from the heart because he does brag about that too. When things don't go his way his entitlement is through the roof. Also I would question his taste. He thinks whispering Canyon is amazing and that Joe Rohde is the best designer even though Animal Kingdom is the worst designed park.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hi y'all hope you're all well

But i had to stop by and laugh with yall

So what kind of f#@& insurance do they have 🤣

1 month to review her results. I usually get mine in hours... if something is wrong i get a call within a few days 😂😂

Then she's all "totally healthy" aka can't blame it on the thyroid 😆

Watching her plod around EPCOT with the hideous clothes she has on makes her look like an old woman. All she needed to top off the look was a visor, then she’d fit right in with the older crowd that goes to Disney!

And what’s with the bloody bum bag?
Too bad they don't have thousands of dollars of disney merch to wear

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.