The Tim Tracker #72 Tattle has them rattled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time for a new TimSlacker thread, this title is courtesy of @TawdryT

In the most recent live vlog The Trackers put forth they admitted they are hoarders, and that there are apparently way more than just the "Unwell 3" who makes Jenn's fingers work extra hard blocking and deleting comments from their uploads.

We also got juicy gossip that Stanny Lynn was suggested to the Slackers from the company that conned them out of 3000 bucks to "organize" Jenns office, which is funny because the couch looks exactly the same.

Have at it all!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
New thread just in time for a new video.

For someone who is supposedly so covid conscious, he doesn't seem to give a tit about other germs. He puts his cup on a disgustingly dirty drain on the GROUND because he's a dumbass and didn't read the instructions on the hot cocoa bomb.

He should have just taken a $20 and threw it up in the air. What a waste of money.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
TawdryT said:
Last year and this year alone it would have been easily fully funded on their terrible staycation wastrel-ing. This is what I cannot understand, you do the necessary first. A million+ in retirement by 40 and 150k or so in the kid's college fund. Boom, Bob's your uncle. They are beyond lucky to even be in such a position, especially in America.

I'm seeing a lot of parallels with the ESPN documentary "Broke" about how so many professional athletes wind up penniless. The gist of it goes that a star athlete makes it big and is dazzled by his huge first year paycheck. A big chunk goes to taxes and his agent, he splurges on some nice suits and bling, buys some nice gifts for family and friends... but the average pro sports career is only a few years long. If the athlete gets injured or his skills wane, those earnings from those few good years have got to last the rest of his life.

Tim and Jenn seem similar -- they came into a lot of money by getting lucky with YouTube. If the sites that estimate their earnings are even close to accurate, then they could easily save enough to cover their prop's college tuition by earmarking just a tiny percentage of the total for that purpose. Heck, they could set him up so that he never has to work in his life by saving just a bit more aggressively. How much could the digital frame company possibly be paying them for their sponsorship deal? It can't be very much or else the frame-makers are getting ripped off.

Some savvy planning could go a long way, but... well... they're concierge cruise people now, so if the prop wants to go to school, he'd better hope that a lot more digital frame companies come knocking on the door.

Reactions: 11
How the hell are these stans for real?

"Thoughtful"? For doing something that is common sense?

1651250091261.png

So "sweet and nice" to try and get a hold of prize winners? Huh? And talking about fertility "issues" is "amazing" and "brave" after years of telling people not to talk about their fertility "issues" and they chose then to talk about it to gain clicks and views and comments? That's brave? :rolleyes:

1651250111897.png

And this moron has just completely lost it. Pretty sure deleting and banning commenters - across multiple platforms - and constantly coming online to watch for people to ban, delete, etc. is the opposite of ignoring. And the part about "credit to ...workers" is just friggin hilarious.

People like this HAVE to be bought comments or fake, right? I mean, are there actually people out there who feel the need to tell grown adults how awesome and "fabulous" they are every vlog? :rolleyes:

1651250233296.png

• Sick
  • Wow
New thread just in time for a new video.

For someone who is supposedly so covid conscious, he doesn't seem to give a tit about other germs. He puts his cup on a disgustingly dirty drain on the GROUND because he's a dumbass and didn't read the instructions on the hot cocoa bomb.

He should have just taken a $20 and threw it up in the air. What a waste of money.
That was pathetic and nasty. The guy that spends $20K on a suite also spends $20 on a hot chocolate sitting on a nasty grate. He’s so impulsive and into instant gratification, he couldn’t just wait to do the whole thing at home to really showcase the product. 🙄
10DCD9F8-D344-42CA-9C08-F35E7E223E04.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
r someone who is supposedly so covid conscious, he doesn't seem to give a tit about other germs. He

View attachment 1230705

So "sweet and nice" to try and get a hold of prize winners? Huh? And talking about fertility "issues" is "amazing" and "brave" after years of telling people not to talk about their fertility "issues" and they chose then to talk about it to gain clicks and views and comments? That's brave? :rolleyes:

View attachment 1230706

And this moron has just completely lost it. Pretty sure deleting and banning commenters - across multiple platforms - and constantly coming online to watch for people to ban, delete, etc. is the opposite of ignoring. And the part about "credit to ...workers" is just friggin hilarious.

People like this HAVE to be bought comments or fake, right? I mean, are there actually people out there who feel the need to tell grown adults how awesome and "fabulous" they are every vlog? :rolleyes:

View attachment 1230715
I honestly think that last comment is real, somehow. The stans like that guy just have no bleeping life, zero. Their entire existence is lived through people the Dim and Ginn. They need to go touch grass.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Their explanation of being hoarders still doesn't explain why TimBo only wears a handful of his t-shirt collection. Unless nothing else fits, or he wants continuity in filming across multiple days or literally all the other t-shirts are sitting in a pile of dirty laundry they never do. Ok the dirty laundry pile is most plausible but still how lazy would you have to be to just keep washing the same few articles of clothing and wearing them over and over again? Ugh

Reactions: 17
Tim logic: complains about spending $15 on Genie+ in every theme park video despite using it completely wrong (even though it admittedly stinks regardless), but spends $20 on a hot chocolate on an 84 degree afternoon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
That was pathetic and nasty. The guy that spends $20K on a suite also spends $20 on a hot chocolate sitting on a nasty grate. He’s so impulsive and into instant gratification, he couldn’t just wait to do the whole thing at home to really showcase the product. 🙄
View attachment 1230723
Life blew up and now I’m just getting caught up on the 4 threads I’ve missed.

Tim seriously put a cup of $20 hot chocolate he's drinking in the Florida heat on a sewage drain and filmed it?

I can’t think of a better metaphor for how incredibly bleeping stupid the Snackers are.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

View attachment 1230705

View attachment 1230706

View attachment 1230715
I think Jaberoni’a comment could go either way. He seems to give a positive for a lot of the negatives we point out here. So either a super stan defending them, or total sarcasm. They are almost praising too much, even more than the normal for the cult.

Reactions: 7
How many vlogs have they put on hold so he could
rush to Disney Springs for this video giving the information about the cruise characters?

Also, notice this wasn’t sponsored by shoddy picture frames today.

He proceeds to complain that the popcorn bucket is for sale at the west side popcorn stand, says he’s confused why they have the sign advertising it at the popcorn stand at the other side near Starbucks.
I present the sign.
E7BDDEDB-9883-48F4-B5F2-01FC34068D84.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Tim logic: complains about spending $15 on Genie+ in every theme park video despite using it completely wrong (even though it admittedly stinks regardless), but spends $20 on a hot chocolate on an 84 degree afternoon.
Plus had NO problem just having to have that fugly 1900.00 Gucci sweater- what a freakin' waste!!!

Reactions: 14
I wonder if the two giveaway winners havent responded yet because they're bought comments and Jenn's just too dumb to realize.

I'm gonna miss this thread for a few days. On a non-concierge cruise like the lame poor I am. So if anyone can tag me in hamburger comments starting May 1st I'd appreciate it!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I wonder if the two giveaway winners havent responded yet because they're bought comments and Jenn's just too dumb to realize.

I'm gonna miss this thread for a few days. On a non-concierge cruise like the lame poor I am. So if anyone can tag me in hamburger comments starting May 1st I'd appreciate it!
Have a great time!!

Reactions: 10
Yay! My first thread title on Tattle. Oooooh, going to go watch the new vid.:)
Q99F.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Tim seriously put a cup of $20 hot chocolate he's drinking in the Florida heat on a sewage drain and filmed it?

I can’t think of a better metaphor for how incredibly bleeping stupid the Snackers are.
So, he went to the Ganachery and purchased the $14 Hocus Pocus hot chocolate bomb. It was actually really cute. He then mentioned that the Ganachery doesn't sell the warm milk to demonstrate the cocoa bomb. Apparently he HAD to do it right that second and went to Starbucks and purchased a tall steamed whole milk in a grande cup. Now, we know from the Ft Wilderness vlog that J$ LOVES hot cocoa. LOVES it. Why couldn't he take that home and do it with J$. Oh, because Tim's an asshole.

So he had to find a super safe location away from all the covid germs, so he goes to the Earl of Sandwich to demo the thing. It was then he decided to read the instructions to find that you are supposed to put the thing in the cup FIRST and then pour the warm milk over it. So he decides to just drop the caldron into the cup anyway and hilarity ensued from there. The cup is too hot and he has to put it down on the grate because it's going to overfill on his hands. 😂 Then he complains it's too rich, then he complains it's too hot for hot cocoa, then he says it's the best hot cocoa he's ever had in his life. It's insane.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
So, he went to the Ganachery and purchased the $14 Hocus Pocus hot chocolate bomb. It was actually really cute. He then mentioned that the Ganachery doesn't sell the warm milk to demonstrate the cocoa bomb. Apparently he HAD to do it right that second and went to Starbucks and purchased a tall steamed whole milk in a grande cup. Now, we know from the Ft Wilderness vlog that J$ LOVES hot cocoa. LOVES it. Why couldn't he take that home and do it with J$. Oh, because Tim's an asshole.

So he had to find a super safe location away from all the covid germs, so he goes to the Earl of Sandwich to demo the thing. It was then he decided to read the instructions to find that you are supposed to put the thing in the cup FIRST and then pour the warm milk over it. So he decides to just drop the caldron into the cup anyway and hilarity ensued from there. The cup is too hot and he has to put it down on the grate because it's going to overfill on his hands. 😂 Then he complains it's too rich, then he complains it's too hot for hot cocoa, then he says it's the best hot cocoa he's ever had in his life. It's insane.
Mans an absolute clownshoe asshat.

• Heart
Sewage hot chocolate....yum :sick:

Actually, sort of surprised he restrained himself at Gideon's. Though I think it was just done to point out to this forum that hey I can not be a glutton. Same with the Club sandwich not being a burger, though that's sort of a cheap since it still has a Dim approved food group on it (bacon).

I was rolling my eyes when he was complaining about there not being halfway Halloween merch out. Uh, really, probably no point when most people aren't going to be hoarding it like you are, Dimmy.

He seems way too excited about the furry Sanderson sisters. Yes, Dim, I know Jen is a very poor man's Winifred lookalike when she has red hair, but we don't need to push that affection towards some poor cast member in a rat suit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Then he ate an Earl of Sandwich & a cake from Giedeons. Sooooo much sugar.

Reactions: 12

You hit the nail on the head. Tim and Jen as parents do NOT prioritize experiences with their child.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.