The Tim Tracker #72 Tattle has them rattled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And according to her she has "codependent behaviors" and "I have gravitated toward situations and people that were in some way broken or needed me to “fix” it/them - sometimes without being asked. I’ve taken on the problems and emotions of others as my own, somehow convincing myself that it is my burden to carry. I struggle with boundaries - recognizing that my thoughts and needs are separate from those who are closest to me."

I'm sure the Slackers totally aren't taking advantage of her weaknesses.

Also has said she has issues with mental health and / or anxieties for over a decade.

I'm starting to feel sorry for her, even if she IS a friggin stan.

She's totally being used by the Trackers to basically be their personal assistant.

I mean, she's not impressing me with her credentials to be an early childhood educator / nanny, like I said.

BUT I'm not sure an educator is supposed to be walking around carrying her employer's sun hats and random bags off a cruise. :rolleyes: (and the Trackers know that)

I wouldn't be surprised if she's underpaid.

The Trackers are such scummy shits.

Reactions: 21
Also has said she has issues with mental health and / or anxieties for over a decade.

I'm starting to feel sorry for her, even if she IS a friggin stan.

She's totally being used by the Trackers to basically be their personal assistant.

I mean, she's not impressing me with her credentials to be an early childhood educator / nanny, like I said.

BUT I'm not sure an educator is supposed to be walking around carrying her employer's sun hats and random bags off a cruise. :rolleyes: (and the Trackers know that)

I wouldn't be surprised if she's underpaid.

The Trackers are such scummy shits.
Yeah, based on what she's shared, this "nanny" situation totally seems like it wasn't the best decision and won't be healthy for her (it wouldn't be healthy even for someone who has any idea what they're doing and doesn't have the struggles Stanny has had). That's really unfortunate. 😕

Hopefully she'll get out of it sooner than later or find better clients if this is the path she wants to continue on.

Reactions: 13
Man... it sure seems like Jenn was real loose with the personal info. Almost like she did that on purpose. She outlined the entire situation, from the organizing company name, owner info, and how it all ties in. Why the F would she do that?

I agree. The nanny didn't ask for this and I don't think she deserves scrutiny... but she should be pissed off at Jenn and her love of overstating and not understanding boundaries between the stans and her diarrhea of the mouth.
I almost wonder if Jenn did that so her identity would come out. Then Jenn might tell Lyn that the cats out of the bag and she might as well be in the vlogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Little Dimmy pea-brain has to Google jokes because he can’t think of anything funny to say on his own. 😂

Reactions: 7
Yeah, based on what she's shared, this "nanny" situation totally seems like it wasn't the best decision and won't be healthy for her (it wouldn't be healthy even for someone who has any idea what they're doing and doesn't have the struggles Stanny has had). That's really unfortunate. 😕

Hopefully she'll get out of it sooner than later or find better clients if this is the path she wants to continue on.
Yup. 100% agree.

They're totally taking advantage of her.

Even if she was hired with the knowledge she'd be doing a bit more than eDuCatinG J., they're still taking advantage of her w/ a lack of what appears to be a regular schedule, clear boundaries, etc.

I also hope she sees the light and leaves them.

Reactions: 14
And according to her she has "codependent behaviors" and "I have gravitated toward situations and people that were in some way broken or needed me to “fix” it/them - sometimes without being asked. I’ve taken on the problems and emotions of others as my own, somehow convincing myself that it is my burden to carry. I struggle with boundaries - recognizing that my thoughts and needs are separate from those who are closest to me."

I'm sure the Slackers totally aren't taking advantage of her weaknesses.

Single white female part 2

Reactions: 6

I truly wish her the best and hope she practices self care and stating boundaries.

Reactions: 14
The account is private on my end too. But I checked her real name listed under the handle and cross-referenced it on LinkedIn.

Her resume is not that impressive, like I referenced.

She may be a nice girl / woman but she's totally just getting paid to be a babysitter. Unless she's teaching J. Chaucer (her education) or ESL (her last few jobs). 🤷‍♀️
She has a Facebook account, easily found.

Reactions: 4
She has a Facebook account, easily found.
Yeah, I found the FB a few hours ago. And that's as far as I'm going to track her. 🤣

You know, the more I think about it - if we put aside the fact that she's really just a PA at this point...

Jenn first called her an "in-home educator" on that walk-and-talk when she was all giddy.
Yet Stanny Lyn doesn't have any licensure / certifications in the State of Florida to perform as such.

Then, in the live, didn't Jenn call her specifically a "nanny"?
Yet, if I'm not mistaken, in reviewing her LinkedIn, I didn't even see a minimum of First Aid training listed, CPR certification, water safety certification, etc.

If I'm paying someone to be at home w/ my miracle child alone - and am calling them a nanny and am PAYING them to be a nanny - I would be damn sure they had the qualifications to care for my child in the event of an emergency.

And in thinking more about the boundaries thing, or lack thereof.

We saw Stanny Lyn accompanying them unnecessarily to brunch at the Grand Floridian to look at chocolate eggs. Why was she needed there? They were only going to brunch. Her presence as either a nanny OR an educator was unnecessary.

And if they invited her to come w/ them as "friends" if, for example, she said she'd never been to see the eggs, then that messes w/ the boundaries of employer / employee.

And I wouldn't be surprised if, given her background that @Quasimodo cited, she'd totally go along w/ these sorts of things. It'd be a combo of getting freebies to do things she'd never get to do otherwise (e.g., Disney cruise staying in a suite) mixed w/ her inability to set boundaries.

Just another example of the Trackers throwing $$$ at things in their lives to "fix" their problems. In this case, the "problem" is J. :(

Reactions: 16
Oh I agree. I only followed the crumbs left by that OP who referenced LinkedIn and then disappeared, and don't really care about tracking her every move this point forward. She doesn't appear all that exciting, TBH. 🤣

Like I said, she may be a nice girl / woman but she's totally just getting paid to be a babysitter and she doesn't have the qualifications to "work" with J. like he needs to be worked with - at least per what Jenn tried to sell us back in January on that walk-and-talk about her being an early childhood educator, or whatever.

So... I don't think he showed this drink in the vlog??? 🤔 Looks like a cold brew?

I thought he always made a big stink about not drinking caffeine. Or is that just Jenn? (who also still drinks caffeine)

Of course, he appears to not realize chocolate has caffeine in it, but that's another story.

View attachment 1231545
Jen was drinking from a cup pretty identical to that in the live blog yesterday.

Reactions: 5
The account is private on my end too. But I checked her real name listed under the handle and cross-referenced it on LinkedIn.

Her resume is not that impressive, like I referenced.

She may be a nice girl / woman but she's totally just getting paid to be a babysitter. Unless she's teaching J. Chaucer (her education) or ESL (her last few jobs). 🤷‍♀️
Well I found the instagram but not sure how you found her real name to find her on LinkedIn.

Reactions: 2
The reports coming in regarding this last livestream give me the feeling that Jenn is becoming a loose cannon on deck.

Tim needs to start doing these livestreams alone.

Reactions: 12
Then, in the live, didn't Jenn call her specifically a "nanny"?
Yet, if I'm not mistaken, in reviewing her LinkedIn, I didn't even see a minimum of First Aid training listed, CPR certification, water safety certification, etc.

If I'm paying someone to be at home w/ my miracle child alone - and am calling them a nanny and am PAYING them to be a nanny - I would be damn sure they had the qualifications to care for my child in the event of an emergency.
Whoa. My kids were both Red Cross Babysitting Certified at 13. They were also CPR/First Aid trained at the same time and have continued to renew their certifications since then.

So, my teen age daughters are more qualified than the "at home educator" they've hired to take care of their miracle child?

These two make me absolutely sick. We know they lie, they've lied forever, it's something we talk about here all the time. But this whole teacher/masters degree bullshit is absolutely over the top, mind-blowing ridiculous.

Reactions: 10
Yeah all this sounds like what I suspected and posted on here in the first place. I knew something was up when they mentioned this live-in educator with her Master’s degree was driving the golf cart for them and sleeping in a tent on their vacation. I never posted it here in case it unintentionally offended anyone else, but I was going to joke that her Masters must have been from a for-profit school, and well….
DAABC7AE-E71D-42B2-A1B2-2A916171B7BE.jpeg

Reactions: 13
Wow - all that fuss about the full-time, at-home teacher, and it turns out they couldn’t be bothered to employ someone with any actual qualifications in early years education?

This is a prime example of why people on here label poor old Jackson a ‘prop’.

I thought Tim was more in tune with Jackson’s needs up until a few months ago, but right after Lyn started he completely changed. It’s so weird.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.