The Tim Tracker #72 Tattle has them rattled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh, I actually feel sorry for Stanny with a degree from a for profit school, that is a mountain full of debt with little pay off that I don't wish on anyone. It may explain why she was so willing to work for the Snackers though, especially if she has school loans coming due-around the time she was hired they hadn't extended the moratorium yet so she was probably scrambling for something fast be able to pay the monthly payment. I know the government is forgiving some for profit school loans, but getting those forgiven are few and far in between. Also, isn't a masters program usually a two year program? At least most of the people I know who have them spent about two years on them, not sure for her credentials though. My undergrad is in English though, so at least have an idea of what she was learning for her bachelors and none of it really applies to teaching young children.

Reactions: 12
That was pathetic and nasty. The guy that spends $20K on a suite also spends $20 on a hot chocolate sitting on a nasty grate. He’s so impulsive and into instant gratification, he couldn’t just wait to do the whole thing at home to really showcase the product. 🙄
View attachment 1230723
Hey Dim, why don't you sweep the ground with your "little broom" while you are down there! 🧹 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1651311783539.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And according to her she has "codependent behaviors" and "I have gravitated toward situations and people that were in some way broken or needed me to “fix” it/them - sometimes without being asked. I’ve taken on the problems and emotions of others as my own, somehow convincing myself that it is my burden to carry. I struggle with boundaries - recognizing that my thoughts and needs are separate from those who are closest to me."

I'm sure the Slackers totally aren't taking advantage of her weaknesses.

This can't end well.

Reactions: 16
I said way back in the beginning that I hope they hadn't went out an hired someone they knew they could take advantage of

It's said to read that they actually have, they truely are disgusting human beings, I certainly hope they are paying off any loans then an the moneys good an hopefully when her loans are paid she can get tf out

If lyn does read here then you deserve better, what they do is NOT normal, no "nanny" is required to basically be a pack mule on trips, a personal assistant to a lazy witch that won't do anything or whatever else they are asking you that doesn't involve teaching J, if you do want to do this line of work then I can assure you there are TONS of real nanny jobs out there, hell even the UK will sponsor you an let you be a live in nanny an pay good money for it

Reactions: 15
I see those huge splurges on expensive cruises and GSC to attract new viewers is paying off..... Not
Screenshot_20220430_112547.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Wow - all that fuss about the full-time, at-home teacher, and it turns out they couldn’t be bothered to employ someone with any actual qualifications in early years education?

This is a prime example of why people on here label poor old Jackson a ‘prop’.

I thought Tim was more in tune with Jackson’s needs up until a few months ago, but right after Lyn started he completely changed. It’s so weird.
Yes. Which is probably why we're not seeing tremendous strides in J.'s development, despite what is told to the viewer.

Also, likely because more time is spent on vacations and going places (e.g., driving the employer to Disney Springs for birthday gifts) than actually a set (and adhered to) schedule for "in-home educating."

I would also like to say that I hope all these lurking parody channels do NOT use what was discussed on here as ANY content in ANY way.

It's one thing to chat for a few pages on a niche discussion board about someone unfortunately affiliated w/ the Trackers with an obviously large digital footprint with public information accessible to all (thanks to Jenn giving people the initial clue), it's another to create that same content to blast in video form and monetize and gain clicks, views, and comments to boost one's YouTube channel.

So don't do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Taking some focus of Stanny, so, why did Jenn lie? Why did Jenn pull that at-home educator tit out of her ass like that? Tim has been purposefully vague about Stanny, I now fully understand why. He knew this would catch up to them.

I think if they would have said, hey we don't want J$ out in the parks so much, it's so much easier to go in and out without him, we've hired someone to stay home with him so he can play and hang out at the house. That would have been so easy and honestly, understandable. It goes to show you how easily they lie about things they don't need to lie about. We knew the lie, and we all knew that at-home educator was bullshit. I think none of us really expected how far off from what Jenn was putting out there, it actually was. Damn these two are fucked in the head.

That said, Lyn, if you do read here. The situation you are in, it's absolutely toxic. Please show some self-care and get yourself out, I promise you won't regret it.

Reactions: 33
This is all just so bizarre. Jenn literally guides her entire life by what she sees on Instagram. This does not seem like how a mentally healthy person would behave. It’s like their entire lives are a joke video. I let Instagram furnish my house. I let Instagram choose my childcare. Really very not right.

Reactions: 18
Ahhh. The curtain of bizarro Bojanowski world has finally been pulled open more fully!

The train wheels are shaking more! 😂😆😂

Jenn is becoming more unhinged and manic.

Tim is more detached from reality.
First reviewing desserts on the bathroom floor. Now a hot chocolate review on a filthy storm drain grid.
Going around hugging furry animals and princesses. And the young 20ish aged girls portraying fictional characters, both fur and face.

Neither one wants to be an actual loving, caring, nurturing parent!

Bojo world has always been full of lies and manipulations to control the narrative.

The latest caught in the web is Lynn. I have maintained that all her accolades pontificated by Jenn were never confirmed by her. Yes, she may have a masters, but it is NOT in early childhood education (ECE) or any level of education. She does not have a current teaching certificate. And, as was pointed out by @2020planner and @xmasbdaygirl, most likely is NOT first aid and CPR certified.

I get that we are all curious about Lynn. And that those seeking out info on her are not coming from a malicious place. I am hoping that we can stay focused on the purpose we are here “venting/critiquing the antics of Tim and Jenn” and not bashing those that come into their bizarre reality/world.

Yes, Lynn was not hired to be Jackson’s teacher/educator. His lack of developmental progress in her four months of tenure is proof. Lynn was hired as Jenn’s emotional support person and babysitter.

Hey, Tim, how did that work out?
Jenn’s negligence on teaching him to be comfortable around a hot stove. And then her totally ignoring him while she HAD to talk to the camera resulted in him burning his hand. Worse yet is her passing it off that it was his fault AND that burning one’s hand is a passing right of childhood! That it is a reoccurring learning curve event. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Jackson deserves better!

When Jenn first announced that they had hired a “full time, at home educator” for him I thought “finally they have seen the light!”.
That they realized that their travel schedule and life style had caused him to become developmentally delayed and behind his peers on many levels.

Then I saw how they, especially Jenn, acted when outside the house without J$. They were the carefree, goofy, partying childless couple of a few years ago. wth!

Even when he is with them, with Lynn in tow, they are detached from any kind of organic interaction with him unless they need him as a PROP for the camera. 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I was a big defender of the “teacher”. I’m sure she’s a nice person and it’s not her fault Jen lied about her qualifications. As an early childhood educator with an actual graduate degree in the field, I can confidently say that an English degree doesn’t in any way prepare you to teach a toddler. They could have hired anyone, so why this woman with no experience and no qualifications? I have a feeling it was mostly about her willingness to do housework and carry Jen’s crap around.

Reactions: 18
The latest caught in the web is Lynn. I have maintained that all her accolades pontificated by Jenn were never confirmed by her. Yes, she may have a masters, but it is NOT in early childhood education (ECE) or any level of education. She does not have a current teaching certificate. And, as was pointed out by @2020planner and @xmasbdaygirl, most likely is NOT first aid and CPR certified.

I get that we are all curious about Lynn. And that those seeking out info on her are not coming from a malicious place. I am hoping that we can stay focused on the purpose we are here “venting/critiquing the antics of Tim and Jenn” and not bashing those that come into their bizarre reality/world.

Yes, Lynn was not hired to be Jackson’s teacher/educator. His lack of developmental progress in her four months of tenure is proof. Lynn was hired as Jenn’s emotional support person and babysitter.
Very well said.

And I hope people do recognize that when I was stating her resume was not "impressive" to me or impressing me, it was wholly in relation to what she was hired to do as per what Jenn declared multiple times her professionally acquired intent was for. And not a knock on her personally, or bashing her.

I feel sorry for her that she's likely been manipulated by these two to be something she's not qualified for, even if she has good intentions herself.

The only reason they hired her is because they knew they wouldn't get away with 90% of the tit an would be called out as useless if they had hired someone that was actually qualified in toddler care/education

I fully believe they probably did look into getting a nanny and were given a job description of what is expected of the nanny an what they will/won't do then realised that there was no way they were going to be able to take advantage how they wanted so therefore looked outside of these agency's or whatever it is you can hire a nanny from, plus if they had went for just a educator then that's all they would have done, come in, educate the kid an leave, nothing else

Any person that's in this line of work would definitely not be doing most of the things they get lyn to do, also there's no way I could see nanny's changing kids diapers if the parents were sitting right there, plus there would be no going on trips an the hours as well would probably be a fixed times especially when both parents do not work, they would also be getting called out on his tit diet, them holding him back (still feeding him) not allowing him to answer his own questions etc, most nannys I know will be quite up front with the parents if they are doing the things the bojos do an we all know jumboginbo can't take people calling her out as this crappy person she is, plus dimmy wouldn't be able to handle not being able to military control his child either

Reactions: 13
Any person that's in this line of work would definitely not be doing most of the things they get lyn to do, also there's no way I could see nanny's changing kids diapers if the parents were sitting right there, plus there would be no going on trips an the hours as well would probably be a fixed times especially when both parents do not work, they would also be getting called out on his tit diet, them holding him back (still feeding him) not allowing him to answer his own questions etc, most nannys I know will be quite up front with the parents if they are doing the things the bojos do an we all know jumboginbo can't take people calling her out as this crappy person she is, plus dimmy wouldn't be able to handle not being able to military control his child either
Your words triggered a show called SuperNanny, featuring a lady named Jo Frost.

Having no actual experience with a nanny, Jo is my frame of reference.

Getting back to the Bojos. Jo would not put up with the things Lynn is asked to do, is treated like and is witness to.

Lynn. I hope this job is temporary. Your life can be so much more fulfilling than catering to two adolescent minded adults who infantile their 29 month old son while traipsing the states cruising, flying and lounging in resorts while dining on sugar ladened, carbohydrate filled, red meat based foods. Fruits, vegetables and dairy products appear at the table but are rarely consumed.

Reactions: 9
The only reason they hired her is because they knew they wouldn't get away with 90% of the tit an would be called out as useless if they had hired someone that was actually qualified in toddler care/education

I fully believe they probably did look into getting a nanny and were given a job description of what is expected of the nanny an what they will/won't do then realised that there was no way they were going to be able to take advantage how they wanted so therefore looked outside of these agency's or whatever it is you can hire a nanny from, plus if they had went for just a educator then that's all they would have done, come in, educate the kid an leave, nothing else
I think it is the Trackers trying to emulate someone successful. The home organizer was in their eyes someone who they need to be peers with and had to have the same type of lifestyle. But is typical Tracker fashion they do it on the cheap and hire someone they can pass off as a “educator with a masters degree in child education”. And then they have so many lies on top of lies that they let stuff slip because they can’t keep their stories straight. As someone said earlier the live shows are the best ones to watch because they can’t “edit” and present themselves how they want to be, you see them as they are.

Your words triggered a show called SuperNanny, featuring a lady named Jo Frost.

Having no actual experience with a nanny, Jo is my frame of reference.

Getting back to the Bojos. Jo would not put up with the things Lynn is asked to do, is treated like and is witness to.

Lynn. I hope this job is temporary. Your life can be so much more fulfilling than catering to two adolescent minded adults who infantile their 29 month old son while traipsing the states cruising, flying and lounging in resorts while dining on sugar ladened, carbohydrate filled, red meat based foods. Fruits, vegetables and dairy products appear at the table but are rarely consumed.
I’d let Jo Frost discipline me anytime 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They knew she wasn’t actually qualified (well Ginn thinks anyone who has ever interacted with kids is qualified), but hired her anyway out of selfishness and desperation to not deal with their kid.

And actually knowing her experience now, the “give your kid presents on someone else’s birthday” advice is even more cringe. It’s clear she doesn’t know how to deal with J$ “acting out”, and the Slackers, even though they hired someone Ginn could see as her assistant, actually took that advice.

That’s 3 adults failing one child. I suppose Lyn feels she may be stuck. I understand based on her background and personality she has a tendency to leave stable jobs to try out things like blogging and being a wellness coach when what her passion is is writing seemingly, but there is an actual child involved here with her latest “yeah sure let’s try this out” chapter. She probably knows she’s not actually qualified for this but she probably also knows if she left, they’d just hire another unqualified chick via Instagram and pretend they know what they’re doing with a toddler. J$ is the Slackers’ prop and Stanny’s guinea pig.

Reactions: 10
Jenn said they wanted to put the kid in day care BUT cOvId…. Lies
Day cares are literally one of the places that’s taking EXTREME caution when it comes to covid.
Just admit it, you think your kid is too good to be in a day care or learning center even though they have “prestigious” preschools in the area, and a nice one right down the street from them. I have a friend that has her kids in one of those schools, and the kids are learning Japanese. Better than having a personal baby sitter if you ask me.

Reactions: 12
We are giving Lyn a lot of credit thinking she is being used. She could just be Jenn 2.0 enjoying the perks with no real responsibilities beyond carrying some tit on expensive trips and changing a diaper here and there.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.