The Tim Tracker #72 Tattle has them rattled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that’s good. I can’t find owner on IG.
Things keep disappearing.

But let's just say her education does not in any way line up with early childhood education (as in toddlers or J's age) or childcare. No listed nanny experience. Her job experience also does not necessarily line up with early childhood education - as a strict and targeted emphasis. Lots of concurrent, short-term / freelance gigs in writing and ESL. Left last-held job in Jan 2022. Looks to be early 30s.

I would not hire her for what she's doing, based on her resume.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Someone asked if they are coaster enthusiasts and they decided they were because they like roller coasters but Jenn admitted she knows nothing about them and Tim said he had some knowledge about the different companies while pronouncing the roller coaster manufacturer name Mack wrong. They also pointed out that J$ has 5 coaster credits already. So they must have forced them on some other coasters that they haven't mentioned. If they are making a big deal about his coaster count, they are probably going to make him go on any coaster he is tall enough for just so they can say brag in the future saying something like he is 3 years old and has 25 credits.
The way Timmy “bragged” about Jackpot riding 5 coasters as a 2.5yo was disgusting, knowing that the child was forced on them and was terrified.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
So after that live can someone please explain how Jenn can have 2 lengthy hair appointments within 4 days of each other indoors yet can not eat indoors for 20 minutes or go to the cinema... 🤔 WTF 🙄

So their logic is you can't catch covid on concierge cruises, captain table dinners and at the salon.... Pair of fuckin 🤡 🤡

Oh Honey, I'm home from the beauty salon..

• Haha
Reactions: 9

But let's just say her education does not in any way line up with early childhood education (as in toddlers or J's age) or childcare. No listed nanny experience. Her job experience also does not necessarily line up with early childhood education - as a strict and targeted emphasis. Lots of concurrent, short-term / freelance gigs in writing and ESL. Left last-held job in Jan 2022. Looks to be early 30s.

That makes since J$ has not progressed. They have no idea what they are doing - so why would hire an actual professional.

Reactions: 12

Umm, I missed something didn't I? 🤣

Reactions: 17
That makes sense since J$ has not progressed. They have no idea what they are doing - so why would hire an actual professional.
Try going to the site Jenn linked under the organizing vlog. Then click on the newest photo on IG. You'll see a name that matches up w/ the name under the bio for the Orlando-based organizing site. Hint: If you watch Family Guy, it's the daughter's name. ;) Then from there, go to who she follows.

Reactions: 12
Try going to the site Jenn linked under the organizing vlog. Then click on the newest photo on IG. You'll see a name that matches up w/ the name under the bio for the Orlando-based organizing site. Hint: If you watch Family Guy, it's the daughter's name. ;) Then from there, go to who she follows.
I found her! She likes herself a lot. No wonder she & Jennbo like each other so much. She’s seems to also have had a million jobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So, he went to the Ganachery and purchased the $14 Hocus Pocus hot chocolate bomb. It was actually really cute. He then mentioned that the Ganachery doesn't sell the warm milk to demonstrate the cocoa bomb. Apparently he HAD to do it right that second and went to Starbucks and purchased a tall steamed whole milk in a grande cup. Now, we know from the Ft Wilderness vlog that J$ LOVES hot cocoa. LOVES it. Why couldn't he take that home and do it with J$. Oh, because Tim's an asshole.

So he had to find a super safe location away from all the covid germs, so he goes to the Earl of Sandwich to demo the thing. It was then he decided to read the instructions to find that you are supposed to put the thing in the cup FIRST and then pour the warm milk over it. So he decides to just drop the caldron into the cup anyway and hilarity ensued from there. The cup is too hot and he has to put it down on the grate because it's going to overfill on his hands. 😂 Then he complains it's too rich, then he complains it's too hot for hot cocoa, then he says it's the best hot cocoa he's ever had in his life. It's insane.
Ffs he's think enough to represent Amber Heard in court.

Reactions: 4
I found her! She likes herself a lot. No wonder she & Jennbo like each other so much. She’s seems to also have had a million jobs.
She's looking upwards in the profile pic.

Yes, tons of jobs like Jenn per LinkedIn. Many of them freelance and at the same time.

B.A., English Lit, USF
M.A., English in Education, Grand Canyon U.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Yes, tons of jobs like Jenn per LinkedIn. Many of them freelance and at the same time.

B.A., English Lit, USF
Grand Canyon U 😂😂😂😂
She got her masters from a Christian online school.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Grand Canyon U 😂😂😂😂
She got her masters from a Christian online school.
She's not impressing me at all, to be honest. Another example of Jenn talking a good talk.

I have similar qualifications that she has - a B.A. in English, M.A. in English, and M.S. in Library and Info Studies - and sure as hell wouldn't hire MYSELF for the job she has based on my / her education.

She actually has Freelance Blogger on her LinkedIn from 2018-2020. :rolleyes:

She's gotta be a stan.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Man do I have a ton of catching up to do 😂😂 just got back from a few days down in London, it's amazing but I actually managed to survive AND have a good time without booking into cONcEiRgE

Looks like the live was a good ole tit show though

Reactions: 17
Just more reason to brag, like the overly used word concierge. Oh we have a nanny, blah blah blah blah!!!

Reactions: 8
Lyn is all over the place. She's had about as many professions as Jenn. You can even hire her to be a wellness coach.

I'm doubling down on this being a single white female situation. Lyn used to have red hair. I wonder if she's going to go darker as Jenn goes darker.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

B.A., English Lit, USF
I can't even look at it. It says private

Reactions: 8
Lyn is all over the place. She's had about as many professions as Jenn. You can even hire her to be a wellness coach.

I'm doubling down on this being a single white female situation. Lyn used to have red hair. I wonder if she's going to go darker as Jenn goes darker.
I'm not seeing wellness coach or red hair pics. ???

If we abbreviated her name, it'd be Lyn.

Are we looking at the same person that the OP (who went away?) was referring to?

I can't even look at it. It says private
I used the unbolded info from IG under her handle to check her LinkedIn.

Reactions: 9
I think I did this right but the account is now private. Is she another barbie?

Reactions: 5
That makes since J$ has not progressed. They have no idea what they are doing - so why would hire an actual professional.
Again, it seems more and more likely that she was hired to babysit Jenn and be her bestie.

I seem to have missed a lot. Damn lacrosse. Maybe I can hire someone to go to my kid’s game and cheer for her?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.