The Tim Tracker #72 Tattle has them rattled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their explanation of being hoarders still doesn't explain why TimBo only wears a handful of his t-shirt collection. Unless nothing else fits, or he wants continuity in filming across multiple days or literally all the other t-shirts are sitting in a pile of dirty laundry they never do. Ok the dirty laundry pile is most plausible but still how lazy would you have to be to just keep washing the same few articles of clothing and wearing them over and over again? Ugh
Someone posted a picture on the Tracker Facebook of them at Grand Floridian - it was 3 days ago and he had the same shirt that he had on for the live stream yesterday! I guess it must be laundry not getting done. I bet he stinks!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Seems like a smart use of expensive gasoline…
42ED375A-362B-46AA-9DB6-DA30D0ABEEBA.jpeg

A bunch of stans reminding Dim he’s stupid and doesn’t know what he’s talking about (as usual).
31272848-1B20-4226-A7C6-907B3884735F.jpeg

Ah yes, “kind” is totally the word I’d use in this situation…
175AF1FC-C577-4EC3-8453-1C3D8FD898BA.jpeg

At least Amy wasn’t sipping the kool-aid today.
588C4589-C3A1-4B9E-9491-08F2306CA8A5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Seems like a smart use of expensive gasoline…View attachment 1231261

A bunch of stans reminding Dim he’s stupid and doesn’t know what he’s talking about (as usual).
View attachment 1231262

Ah yes, “kind” is totally the word I’d use in this situation…
View attachment 1231263

At least Amy wasn’t sipping the kool-aid today.
View attachment 1231264
As someone who had the misfortune of living in the Little Rock area for many years, the public schools are a joke. It seems like most of their fans are not the most educated… just like the Bojos.

Reactions: 9
I have never watched one of their live streams before but decided to listen to yesterday's one while working at the computer since everyone said it was a good one.

Someone asked if they are coaster enthusiasts and they decided they were because they like roller coasters but Jenn admitted she knows nothing about them and Tim said he had some knowledge about the different companies while pronouncing the roller coaster manufacturer name Mack wrong. They also pointed out that J$ has 5 coaster credits already. So they must have forced them on some other coasters that they haven't mentioned. If they are making a big deal about his coaster count, they are probably going to make him go on any coaster he is tall enough for just so they can say brag in the future saying something like he is 3 years old and has 25 credits.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Hold up! Hold up! Hold up!!!!

They found their “babysitter with benefits” from a referral by a room organization company that they used once!?!?!

lmfaooooooooooo!!!! You really cannot make this tit up! Tell me you don’t care about what’s best for your child, without telling me you don’t care about what’s best for your child

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
So after that live can someone please explain how Jenn can have 2 lengthy hair appointments within 4 days of each other indoors yet can not eat indoors for 20 minutes or go to the cinema... 🤔 WTF 🙄

So their logic is you can't catch covid on concierge cruises, captain table dinners and at the salon.... Pair of fuckin 🤡 🤡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
So after that live can someone please explain how Jenn can have 2 lengthy hair appointments within 4 days of each other indoors yet can not eat indoors for 20 minutes or go to the cinema... 🤔 WTF 🙄

So their logic is you can't catch covid on concierge cruises, captain table dinners and at the salon.... Pair of fuckin 🤡 🤡
I also hope she survived the "stress" of having multiple hair appointments in one week. She's such a trooper for overcoming that struggle!

Reactions: 17
Hold up! Hold up! Hold up!!!!

They found their “babysitter with benefits” from a referral by a room organization company that they used once!?!?!

lmfaooooooooooo!!!! You really cannot make this tit up! Tell me you don’t care about what’s best for your child, without telling me you don’t care about what’s best for your child
Yet they leave him asleep in a van, on the side of the road in Hawaii with a stranger watching him. Hmmmmmm :mad:

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12

Any bets on if she actually wore a mask during those lengthy appointments?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.