The Tim Tracker #72 Tattle has them rattled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time for a new TimSlacker thread, this title is courtesy of @TawdryT

In the most recent live vlog The Trackers put forth they admitted they are hoarders, and that there are apparently way more than just the "Unwell 3" who makes Jenn's fingers work extra hard blocking and deleting comments from their uploads.

We also got juicy gossip that Stanny Lynn was suggested to the Slackers from the company that conned them out of 3000 bucks to "organize" Jenns office, which is funny because the couch looks exactly the same.

Have at it all!
WTH?! Wow, these are some major bombs dropped. I haven't had the pleasure of watching any Slacker videos in a while (on purpose). Is Stanny Lynn still "working" for them? :unsure:

Reactions: 6
So, he went to the Ganachery and purchased the $14 Hocus Pocus hot chocolate bomb. It was actually really cute. He then mentioned that the Ganachery doesn't sell the warm milk to demonstrate the cocoa bomb. Apparently he HAD to do it right that second and went to Starbucks and purchased a tall steamed whole milk in a grande cup. Now, we know from the Ft Wilderness vlog that J$ LOVES hot cocoa. LOVES it. Why couldn't he take that home and do it with J$. Oh, because Tim's an asshole.

So he had to find a super safe location away from all the covid germs, so he goes to the Earl of Sandwich to demo the thing. It was then he decided to read the instructions to find that you are supposed to put the thing in the cup FIRST and then pour the warm milk over it. So he decides to just drop the caldron into the cup anyway and hilarity ensued from there. The cup is too hot and he has to put it down on the grate because it's going to overfill on his hands. 😂 Then he complains it's too rich, then he complains it's too hot for hot cocoa, then he says it's the best hot cocoa he's ever had in his life. It's insane.
If he were livestreaming this i could see him needing to do it right away, but this is a vlog. He had to go home to hand off the video to his wife who was then going to sit on it like she were hatching an egg anyway. Why not do it right? Jackson never seems to get to do what he'd naturally enjoy, only what he's forced to endure.

Who was saying Tim is not as dumb as he looks?
You're absolutely right.
He's even more of an idiot than he looks.

Reactions: 22
Going back to idiot Ginn for some reason not knowing her blood work results from a month ago- she said she’d know the results by May 4th? Or is that when her telehealth appointment is? She thinks she has to wait for her doctor to know the results?

I’m convinced her results were available right away but since she doesn’t check her email, she wouldn’t know. She probably hasn’t bothered to sign up for whatever EMR system her doctor is on to just view her results. It’s more dramatic to say “gee I don’t know maybe something’s wrong?!” No witch, you’re just too stupid to function as an independent adult. A lot of these EMR systems are also available as an app, but of course Ginn who makes money from Disney crap doesn’t even have the Disney app on her phone. Her apps probably just consist of Twitter, Instagram, Bravo (does bravo have an app?) and all the streaming apps. She probably doesn’t even have the Aura app to send photos to her oh-so-loved MIL, it’s all up to Dim to do that.

How does she not realize how screwed she is if Dim croaks or becomes otherwise incapacitated??? Does she think the world will be her palm tree forever, where having 2 health appointments and a haircut appt that isn’t even for her is what counts as a “stressful” week????? She sets back women a couple hundred years. But she’s both useless, dependent AND won’t STFU.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Going back to idiot Ginn for some reason not knowing her blood work results from a month ago- she said she’d know the results by May 4th? Or is that when her telehealth appointment is? She thinks she has to wait for her doctor to know the results?

I’m convinced her results were available right away but since she doesn’t check her email, she wouldn’t know. She probably hasn’t bothered to sign up for whatever EMR system her doctor is on to just view her results. It’s more dramatic to say “gee I don’t know maybe something’s wrong?!” No witch, you’re just too stupid to function as an independent adult. A lot of these EMR systems are also available as an app, but of course Ginn who makes money from Disney crap doesn’t even have the Disney app on her phone. Her apps probably just consist of Twitter, Instagram, Bravo (does bravo have an app?) and all the streaming apps. She probably doesn’t even have the Aura app to send photos to her oh-so-loved MIL, it’s all up to Dim to do that.

How does she not realize how screwed she is if Dim croaks or becomes otherwise incapacitated??? Does she think the world will be her palm tree forever, where having 2 health appointments and a haircut appt that isn’t even for her is what counts as a “stressful” week????? She sets back women a couple hundred years. But she’s both useless, dependent AND won’t STFU.
Part of me really hopes that Ginn is just playing idiotball at a Major League Level and it's all for "show"...she never used to be this codependent and reliant on Dim in the earlier days.

Reactions: 11
WTH?! Wow, these are some major bombs dropped. I haven't had the pleasure of watching any Slacker videos in a while (on purpose). Is Stanny Lynn still "working" for them? :unsure:
I think they mentioned that she was watching J$ during their live yesterday. Will be interesting to see how long she lasts, we probably could have a betting pool for it. Though, I honestly thought when she went to Haiti it was her soft quitting.

Reactions: 12
Part of me really hopes that Ginn is just playing idiotball at a Major League Level and it's all for "show"...she never used to be this codependent and reliant on Dim in the earlier days.
And I noticed in the older vlog that was recently brought up here that their house was actually pretty well picked up. Sure, a little clutter here and there. But not the tit show it is today.
Also, I found it HILARIOUS that last house they got in trouble from their HOA for moldy roof. Same Slackers.
BTW, great photo op of the cocoa bomb sewage drain. You do have a masterful eye with a camera, Dimmy! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
New thread just in time for a new video.

For someone who is supposedly so covid conscious, he doesn't seem to give a tit about other germs. He puts his cup on a disgustingly dirty drain on the GROUND because he's a dumbass and didn't read the instructions on the hot cocoa bomb.

He should have just taken a $20 and threw it up in the air. What a waste of money.
Dummy disgusting

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 10
And I noticed in the older vlog that was recently brought up here that their house was actually pretty well picked up. Sure, a little clutter here and there. But not the tit show it is today.
Also, I found it HILARIOUS that last house they got in trouble from their HOA for moldy roof. Same Slackers.
BTW, great photo op of the cocoa bomb sewage drain. You do have a masterful eye with a camera, Dimmy! 🤣
Please tell us more about this moldy roof / HOA trouble. Sounds fascinating.

I'll cut them a little slack before I know more, some HOAs are out to try and fine everyone for the tiniest issues.

Reactions: 9
Dummy disgusting
Mmm... all the bird and other animal droppings, hair and skin cells dropped from people passing through, a nice random collection of germs from all the activity and whatever was on people's shoes, all super-condensed into one grate. :sick:

Tim: Let's put OUR food on it, get some footage of it, then consume it.

Rest easy folks, this is still the same dude who was eating a churro off a bathroom floor. He has not been replaced by a look alike. :alien:
Phew.

Reactions: 16
You mean the house on Catalina in Sanford? That's just on a random street in Sanford. No HOA; there's no subdivisions around that particular older area (those streets).

Or do you mean the house in Lake Nona?

Reactions: 10
You mean the house on Catalina in Sanford? That's just on a random street in Sanford. No HOA; there's no subdivisions around that particular older area (those streets).

Or do you mean the house in Lake Nona?
Their previous house. She said the HOA complained so she was happy the repair people were coming that day to clean it.
It was recently posted in the last thread. Home vlog where she started out with a green face mask on. She was walking all around the house.

Reactions: 7
She was so pissy and defensive through that live show. No Jenn, just because you’ve been doing this for 10 years - it doesn’t make you successful or better than anybody else. Nobody is striving to be like you, you entitled witch.

And Tim mansplaining what hot roots are. Face it, her hair looks like tit even after she went back to have it fixed.

I’m sure they aren’t announcing when their weekly live shows are going to be because they want to avoid all the “haters” showing up.

Reactions: 18
Signs that Dim thinks he's still in cOnCiErGe.....

"I'm not an intensely huge fan of marshmallows, but let's give these green ones a try....OK because they are like ARTISAN marshmallows, not your typical marshmallows that you would get around at the supermarket (like us commoners), they are better they're more like a spongy texture than just like a chewy marshmallow." :rolleyes:

"I feel like I would venture to say that that's probably the best hot chocolate I've ever had, extremely rich, it was almost like if you've ever had SIPPING CHOCOLATE...." :rolleyes:

Since I'm a lowly peon I had lookup what the duck sipping chocolate even was...

🖕🖕

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Their previous house. She said the HOA complained so she was happy the repair people were coming that day to clean it.
It was recently posted in the last thread. Home vlog where she started out with a green face mask on. She was walking all around the house.
Oh OK. Yeah, found it. That was the house they rented BEFORE they bought the one on Catalina (Catalina was their first purchased home as a couple).

Which is interesting cuz I remember that they did all the yard work, landscaping stuff, etc., for that house, and I remember Tim moving fixtures around and all that.

So the rental company must have made them responsible for yard work (and it not be factored into rent, etc.) AND be on the hook for HOA violations too 🤣

Reactions: 8
Imagine if this is true and their pig sty home is actually just a studio and they actually live in a nice tidy place and just go to the tit hole to film vlogs and they are sat their laughing their asses off at us :p :p

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.