The Tim Tracker #67 Jenn you are a witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn't it be a shame if @domwood spotted themselves in the vlog and got it taken down for copyright/privacy ;)
Knowing what's coming (aka.. a very Tim centric part 2) look for signs of hyperactive coverage of activities, sabaac, (& bar part 2), light saber training, Jenn complaining about looking after J$ while Tim plays. And hopefully the late night wander..

Reactions: 14
A huge closet filled with so many clothes and even draped with Gucci but the best of his creative styling abilities was (wrinkled) Indiana Jones.

He only showed the line to get into the parking lot because of the Ferrari. This is the second time he has brought up the Ferrari name recently, remember when they were so giddy to be eating at the Mall at Millenia next to the valet parking? They have been fixated on the brand for a while now…

Reactions: 14
I find an inappropriate amount of food in my boobs after wearing a low cut top🤣🤣🤣….and I shower daily. I can only imagine 🤮🤮🤮 the stuff that JennyNoShowers finds in her many crevices *shivers*
Maybe if she was hiding hawtdawgs and burger bits down there, she'd have more chance of fun time with Tim 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Seriously? That is one fugly wallet. It looks like a woman's clutch type purse. Just put a wrist band attached to it. Looks like the raised lettering would catch on your pocket every time you pulled it out. It's gaudy. But, that is the trashy Slacker style.
He can use his lady wallet when he wears his lady jacket.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Maybe if she was hiding hawtdawgs and burger bits down there, she'd have more chance of fun time with Tim 🥴
I edited the spelling mistake but captured it cos it madd me laugh and its definitely a Fraudian slip and possibly the reason she isn't knocked up yet!
Screenshot_20220401_231107_com.android.chrome_edit_994704661480510.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So far I'm getting "pay $6K-$10K (depending on the size of your room) to stand in line, stand some more in line, eat in a cafeteria, pay extra on top of that for even nonalcoholic drinks, deep throat a mysterious tube of sugar, hang out in claustrophobic crowded spaces while you pretend you're in vast infinite space".

Yikes.

Miss Anal Beads is trying to act classy while she talks about how to eat her mysterious black dip of crawfish while she shoots daggers at her kid and she's YET AGAIN yapping away with her DSL while her mouth is full.
View attachment 1165624
I know Tim complains a lot but it is a lot of waiting around for $6,000. I can go on so many more nice vacations for that. Hard pass. Molly made it look sort of interesting but skip.

Oh look AnalBeadsGinn without a mask inside again. So COVID conscious! I’m sure it’s just allergies that developed right after this.

Reactions: 12
Fitting, considering you stole Jenna the Hutt from a comment I made on the previous page.
I've made Jennba the Hutt comments in like three previous threads, calm down. If you're worried about someone stealing your comment for a tattle thread title, maybe step away from the computer for a bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I've made Jennba the Hutt comments in like three previous threads, calm down. If you're worried about someone stealing your comment for a tattle thread title, maybe step away from the computer for a bit.
Seriously….most of us realize that there are only so many insults we can lob JennyNoShowers way before we all start repeating ourselves

Fitting, considering you stole Jenna the Hutt from a comment I made on the previous page.
Mods, can we please get a bleeping eye roll 🙄 emoji reaction someday?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I dunno, you come up with some scorchers.
I have my moments🤣💕. I’ve been feeling positively uninspired lately but I’m thinking being beat over the head with SPACE vlogs filmed in SPACE while they perform mundane SPACE acts and eat sad SPACE food might reignite my fire

• Haha
Seriously….most of us realize that there are only so many insults we can lob JennyNoShowers way before we all start repeating ourselves

Mods, can we please get a bleeping eye roll 🙄 emoji reaction someday?
3c3b1ff24730099a88ae712f457db658.gif

There are only so many words you can use to describe a sloppy, dirty, greasy, chunky, stupid, stinky, lazy, greedy, ugly, ignorant pile of filth like Jennifer Bojanowski.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.