The Tim Tracker #67 Jenn you are a witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Hey J$ can you pull this chair that weighs as much as you and is really awkward for a kid your size to pull out for mommy??" - Ginn

The witch can't even move furniture on her own. She barely got off her ass on the bed to open the bedroom closet.

Reactions: 12
bleeping TWENTY SECONDS IN AND DIM HAS TO SAY "WELCOME TO A STAR WAR"

Why won't you just admit your once blossoming channel has crashed and burned faster than the Prequal Trilogy.

TEN SECONDS LATER DIM IS ALREADY COMPLAINING ABOUT THE LINE TO GET IN.
Excuse me, I LOVE the prequels.

The Tim Tracker #68: Episode 3 - Revenge of the witch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
That whole vlog seemed amateur especially given the amount of time they spent on it. Honestly, the whole Starcruiser thing is a bit cheesy and not worth $6K to me. The acting is really bad. Not sure how Disney will like seeing what is most of the show on there.

Tim Tracker 68: Forget Typhoid Mary, COVID Jen and the Galactic Superspreader Event

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Omg I can not sit through any other vlogs of that. What a waste of money. Everyone looked bored as tit.
IF I were to spend money on that it would have to be adults only and Cosplay mandatory. All the people in street clothes ruin the experience to me

Reactions: 22
Tim says "Yeah, this is like where you can hang stuff up." Yeah Dumbo, it's called a closet. You know, where you haphazardly shove your tacky, expensive, and forgotten apparel from this year's 13th vacation.

"Space" vehicles outside the window, says Jenn. They're bleeping ships. "Space" diaper genie. Check the mirror to make sure you're "spacey". God they're bleeping intolerable.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So the first vid is up, and judging by the rapid cuts, it's definitely Tim's handiwork.

So time to tick off the list:
Frustrated trackers in the queue (blame it on the Sweat Tim).
Rapid jump cut after leaving the airlock, rapid run off to the room.
Rapid run to the Buffet
No-one recognising the Trackers during the voyage so far...
No one chatted to them in the initial Atrium walkaround
... spent a little time lingering on the brunette cast member there Tim, "for the plot you say"... we'll see.......
Frustrated Jackson in the Ops training, Tim and Jen loudly pushing the scoring amounts, not a small kid friendly task.
Didn't get the biggest room Tim... should've gone concierge.
Hurried cut at the end, no epilogue in the room(which you would've and could've filmed on the day) Only Tim advising they're cutting this into 4 parts (SURPRISE SURPRISE!), No Jenn...

"stay tuned for many side missions, and we'll see more of Jenn in part 2"
You mean...
side missions, check,
side orders while playing sabaac... check.
side comments from Jenn as Darth Jaba executing order 66 on the complimentary basket as you left her sulking in the room to play Indy.. check!

Oh part two is going to be lovely!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Wouldn't it be a shame if @domwood spotted themselves in the vlog and got it taken down for copyright/privacy ;)

Reactions: 19
So far I'm getting "pay $6K-$10K (depending on the size of your room) to stand in line, stand some more in line, eat in a cafeteria, pay extra on top of that for even nonalcoholic drinks, deep throat a mysterious tube of sugar, hang out in claustrophobic crowded spaces while you pretend you're in vast infinite space".

Yikes.

Miss Anal Beads is trying to act classy while she talks about how to eat her mysterious black dip of crawfish while she shoots daggers at her kid and she's YET AGAIN yapping away with her DSL while her mouth is full.
Screen Shot 2022-04-01 at 2.51.01 PM.png

• Haha
Mate, I’m in my 40’s and I still have no bleeping clue how a bar of chocolate I’m eating can end up on my chair, over my trousers or down my shirt 🤷‍♂️
You should try having boobs. If you're not dropping food on them, you lean over your plate to grab something and boom.... Gravy nipples!!

• Haha
  • Heart
I had to fast forward through all the talking and talking and talking by the characters (and the Slackers). I couldn't imagine a kid (or heck, a lot of adults) paying attention to half this talking unless you're hardcore into all this stuff.

Reactions: 14
You should try having boobs. If you're not dropping food on them, you lean over your plate to grab something and boom.... Gravy nipples!!
I find an inappropriate amount of food in my boobs after wearing a low cut top🤣🤣🤣….and I shower daily. I can only imagine 🤮🤮🤮 the stuff that JennyNoShowers finds in her many crevices *shivers*

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.