Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I haven’t even tried to catch up, but my detective skills came up short. That ring was not on the ship, unless they made it custom. But I’m leaning towards that Rapunzel ring someone posted, they have them at Disney Springs I believe. I did try on many rings because the poor girls in the jewelry shops really thought I wanted Jenns ring. 🤣

That said, the cruise was amazing. I realize the Tim and Jenn nonstop spouted misinformation. One example—the Muppets scavenger hunt is onlyon the Fantasy. No dumbass,on the screen, you actually choose Muppets or Dalmatians or something else. There were a ton of things I noticed. But damn, they are missing out not going to the shows because they were amazing.

And, fuck you Jenn. My 17 year old and I won trivia THREE times and came home with SIX medals. You suck Jenn. You suck at trivia, you suck as a mom and you suck as a human.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I have no idea why I’m pissed off about this, Tim pointing out the quiet/nursing/family rooms at universal and proceeds to snoop with his camera.
Imagine if you were a family with with an autistic child and you use the quiet/sensory room, all of a sudden some droopy eyed matchstick head pokes a camera in you’ll upset the family and risk setting the kid off again.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 39

Furmingoes

Hi Tattlers!

I have been lurking since the GG days and finally just lost my patience once and for all watching Tim talk all through the ride on Pirates in one of their recent videos. It's so entitled and disgusting to think your asinine comments are worth ruining other peoples' experience for!

Luckily I came here before watching the live where they showed J$ pooping because there is no universe in which I would be ok with seeing that. That is terrible parenting and terrible content in one fell swoop.

I'm glad you guys are here to vent to 😁

Reactions: 36

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Tim remarking how the LoungeFly backpack with the ears means it is expensive... yep 85 bucks. 🤣🤣🤣 Dude. A week ago you spent $20K on an ugly brown paneled cruise room.

He's lost all credibility.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

airbusA330

VIP Member
3-FB6-E018-D854-40-E7-BA71-9205097-A03-D4.jpg

Hard to believe this got me shadow banned (psycho Mike Kay did too). Wow. Glad the miserable bitch wastes hours a day “cleaning” up comments she doesn’t like because god knows she can’t clean her pigpen of a house or parent her child. Literally sarcasm or faint criticism and you’re done.
Hi Jenn, fuck you!

• Haha

CoolWhip

VIP Member
It’s been two days since last video posting
Solo Tim 4 out of the last 5 videos

🤔 any thoughts

COVID in the house????

Live stream?????

OR

Another vacation?????
I’m starting to find it very difficult to care at this point

• Haha
  • Heart

thetimslacker

Well we finally got 100% confirmation that the Bojos read this. Checking all the boxes.
✓Dim spending "quality time" with Jackson
✓Jenn talking about feeding Jackson "vegetables"
✓Showing the pool they never use and explaining why the lazy asses don't use it
✓Explaining why Jenn is taking her sweet ass time with the Starcruiser videos
✓Talking about Jackson getting "less screen time"
✓Tim showing the shower head encrusted with Jenn's filth

The kid is old enough to sleep in a regular bed. Move him away from the pacifier and get him potty trained for fuck's sake.

Tim, I know you're reading this. You can do better. Use the word "frizzy" in the next home vlog and we'll know to send you help.

• Haha

GUCCI TRACKER

VIP Member
I still can't get over how nonchalantly they talk about some of their assumed incredibly expensive future purchases but bitch about the price of a dessert or some other random thing.
I still haven’t gotten over the time that idiot Tim took his wife on a date night to see her beloved Harry Styles at their very expensive seats, but that cheap idiot parked his Tesla in an offsite surface lot a mile away to save a few bucks in parking fees and made his wife walk through the rain all while the Amway Center has a huge attached fully covered parking garage. Then flexed the $300 in merch they bought for depression reasons before walking back through the mud and puddles back to the Tesla

• Haha
Reactions: 34

mjm9

VIP Member
Eat your heart out, Tim! 👅 👅👅

Chris of Provost Park Pass has been invited to cover Disneyland Paris’ 30th anniversary event on April 12!! 🎉🎉🎉

Also in the month of April they are going on/to a Disney cruise, Disneyland, WDW and Universal Orlando.

Now this is a travel channel!!
Full of all kinds of useful information and fun facts.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

domwood

Rather that being focused on who called Jenn 'Jabba' first, can we all agree that she seriously thought by dressing up the way she did and making the effort to highlight her outfit at the start of the vlog, she thought she'd be centre of attention from the moment she boarded.. so when she realised that was never going to be the case and no-one was a fan of theirs. the happy mood changed to a more sombre look.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Lankylamb

VIP Member
New thread title courtesy of @HereForTheT3a22 :m 🎉

Ginn has had to look after J$ While Stanny McPhee is taking vacation. What new skills with she teach the Miracle child? How to use a drill to put up the broken shelf? How to work the lawn mower so he can tidy up the yard? Meanwhile we have some rest bite from Jenn in the videos as Dim scambles around to get any content he can.

We are all waiting with baited breath for the epic Star Cruiser vlogs which are taking longer to edit than Avatar.

How will the Trackholes top their last vacation? With the Asian Disney parks closed maybe they'll be tapping up Jeff Bezos to do a New Shepard review?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

linville822

Ugh. I can't watch this anymore. Poor Jackson. Kids don't need Disney trips, Master's degree nannies, and first class flights to Aulani. They need compassion, structure, respect, and safety. He's getting almost none of that.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

2020planner

VIP Member
If there was a ‘Top 10’ of stupid things that the Trackers had done, what would be the top candidates?

😈
---Urban Party
---Is Gay Contagious
---Tim Suggesting Renting a Wheelchair to Skip Lines
---Making Fun of Homeless People, Overweight People, Random People in the Parks While Filming, etc.
---Jenn's Twitter Feed
---Jenn Feeling a "Little Stabby"
---Countless Drunken Vlogs Where You Know They Drove Home
---Skitty Skitty Bang Bang - Where Content Revolved Around Murder and Cocaine (two examples)
---Making Their Stans Attack a Teenager and Cause Her to Delete Her IG, then Fake Apologizing For It After the Fact
---Telling Someone with Autism Not to Play That Game / Card with Her (can't remember specifics but I know she argued w/ him about it)
---Making Jokes About Suffocating Children / Animals
---Jenn Airing Dirty Laundry RE: Tim's Mom on Twitter
---Lying About Countless Things, including Jenn's "First Cruise," Being Scared and Angry About Their "Water Stealer"

Those are just off the top of my head. I'm sure there's a ton more others can think of.

ETA: Oops, Just realized that's more than 10. 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 31

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Random but YOUUUUUU GUYYYYZZZZ the family and I got to pet/feed/hangout with a Capybara yesterday and not once did I feel compelled to ask it “don’t you love me more?”
BDF3B45C-2DC8-476B-A291-D9FA1D8E99ED.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30