The Tim Tracker #67 Jenn you are a witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title courtesy of @HereForTheT3a22 :m 🎉

Ginn has had to look after J$ While Stanny McPhee is taking vacation. What new skills with she teach the Miracle child? How to use a drill to put up the broken shelf? How to work the lawn mower so he can tidy up the yard? Meanwhile we have some rest bite from Jenn in the videos as Dim scambles around to get any content he can.

We are all waiting with baited breath for the epic Star Cruiser vlogs which are taking longer to edit than Avatar.

How will the Trackholes top their last vacation? With the Asian Disney parks closed maybe they'll be tapping up Jeff Bezos to do a New Shepard review?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Have the stans even been asking for the SC videos? Usually you will see them in comments begging for a video (like the cruise series ones)

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I have no idea why I’m pissed off about this, Tim pointing out the quiet/nursing/family rooms at universal and proceeds to snoop with his camera.
Imagine if you were a family with with an autistic child and you use the quiet/sensory room, all of a sudden some droopy eyed matchstick head pokes a camera in you’ll upset the family and risk setting the kid off again.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
In his last video he only shows himself eating and licking his fingers, not even the food itself or much of the park at all. But you can watch him chewing and sucking every one of his unwashed fingers, the same guy who still wears masks outside when no one else is around him

He looks like such a chode with that huge windcover on the mic on his neck, they always have the most over the top equipment but their sound quality still sucks always. This vlog was Best Life & Beyond level cringe man

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I love how they highlighted her saying "I don't know how we'll ever go back to a normal room. Concierge all the time."

Ya don't say, Jenn? Me thinks she said the quiet part out loud there. 🤣

Poor stans, still thinking the Trackers are just like them. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
How will the Trackholes top their last vacation? With the Asian Disney parks closed maybe they'll be tapping up Jeff Bezos to do a New Shepard review?
As a big time space geek, I would eagerly watch that video, but I'm sure I would just seethe the entire time because these clowns would undoubtedly not appreciate the experience.

Reactions: 5
Anyone else hoping that he “accidentally” threw JENN into a lake instead of the prosperity pig??

a lot of solo Tim outings, I feel badly for “the buddy” having to be stuck at home with that bridge troll he’s stuck calling a “mom”

*edit*
nevermind this idiot stan decided to post this selfie shot MONTHS after the fact apparently
07EDD2E6-ADDD-4EB4-9B58-DFB7E1F06332.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Let’s see if we can get the Stans going
I don’t see the comment, I was going to pile on. I added a comment last night about the starcruiser and usually they’re so fast editing 🤣 I probably was already shadowbanned by these pricks.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.