The Tim Tracker #67 Jenn you are a witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done Jenn on being “time sensitive “ with uploading your star cruiser video more than 2 and a half weeks late 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was going to drop it after I said something but their use of the word “triggered” makes me feel like we are in incognito stan territory.
Ok. Actually... Galorious was the first one to compare Jenn to Jabba, so giving credit where credit is due. Removed my first post about it. Maybe pk stole it from Gal's idea? 😂🙄

• Heart
"You're prettier than my egg donor!" -J$
Screen Shot 2022-04-01 at 3.23.47 PM.png

Ginn was so itching to get a selfie with her, she didn't even care initially about pretending to have a conversation with her. Of course they're going to complain about not being able to completely immerse themselves on J$, when the problem is all they're thinking about is how to shape the narrative of their latest bust of a vacation and make it look like they're living their #bestlifeever.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ok. Actually... Galorious was the first one to compare Jenn to Jabba, so giving credit where credit is due. Removed my first post about it. Maybe pk stole it from Gal's idea? 😂🙄
PK definitely stole it from someone as they’ve been here and made all of 10 lackluster comments in the past few months.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I thought for a second that maybe we'd actually finally discovered Jenn's tattle account, but "insipid" is too clever of a word for her.
Jenn spends so much time on the computer deleting comments and filtering through news about herself, she’s bound to have picked up a few mildly intelligent words by now…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I was going to drop it after I said something but their use of the word “triggered” makes me feel like we are in incognito stan territory.
Stans would never compare their idol Jenn to Jabba. 😂 Only HATERZ would do that!
I thought for a second that maybe we'd actually finally discovered Jenn's tattle account, but "insipid" is too clever of a word for her.
Maybe it's💥MASTER'S DEGREE EDUCATOR💥 Lynn!? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Justin Scarred uploaded a video yesterday talking about how he bought a new van for less than the cost of the Starcruiser. Meanwhile Tim & Jenn go on yet another staycation even though they already went to the Starcruiser media event, and for the first time in a long time I had to shut off their video in the middle because of the cringe captain character 😂 how has Jenn been a “professional editor” for so long but can’t edit together a concise story? I have professional certifications in non-linear editing, take me to the Gucci store and I’ll get this tit edited and uploaded before mandatory nap time

Reactions: 17
I mean we can also compare Jenn to the rancor tamer Malakili. They look related to me.
Malakili.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was going to quote them asking "Jenn, is that you?"

And, I could see Jenn learning the word Insipid....after her umpteenth glass of Mo-ay she slurs "in sip it" trying to utter "I sip it".

It was funnier in my head. I will go punish myself by watching their latest tit show of a vlog.

• Haha
Justin Scarred uploaded a video yesterday talking about how he bought a new van for less than the cost of the Starcruiser. Meanwhile Tim & Jenn go on yet another staycation even though they already went to the Starcruiser media event, and for the first time in a long time I had to shut off their video in the middle because of the cringe captain character😂 how has Jenn been a “professional editor” for so long but can’t edit together a concise story? I have professional certifications in non-linear editing, take me to the Gucci store and I’ll get this tit edited and uploaded before mandatory nap time
That's a huge issue I have with GSC. You're paying tons of money for this experience and holy duck does the acting seem cringey and forced. The weird stan that chases Gaya around with the guitar and the captain are two that stand out to me.

Reactions: 14
That's a huge issue I have with GSC. You're paying tons of money for this experience and holy duck does the acting seem cringey and forced. The weird stan that chases Gaya around with the guitar and the captain are two that stand out to me.
$6000 theater experience relying on actors getting paid $18/hr

Rather that being focused on who called Jenn 'Jabba' first, can we all agree that she seriously thought by dressing up the way she did and making the effort to highlight her outfit at the start of the vlog, she thought she'd be centre of attention from the moment she boarded.. so when she realised that was never going to be the case and no-one was a fan of theirs. the happy mood changed to a more sombre look.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Rather that being focused on who called Jenn 'Jabba' first, can we all agree that she seriously thought by dressing up the way she did and making the effort to highlight her outfit at the start of the vlog, she thought she'd be centre of attention from the moment she boarded.. so when she realised that was never going to be the case and no-one was a fan of theirs. the happy mood changed to a more sombre look.
No, this new witch/asshole/gender neutral insult cannot sit with us.

but I do agree, let’s focus on JennyNoShowers

If she really wanted to go for the authentic look, she could've dressed up like Yarna d'al Gargan.
YarnaDdalGargan_bg.jpg

"No u"

Congrats on mastering those Jackson-tier insults.
Remembering to give credit where credit is due, you were in fact the first one to say “no u” with your “monkey see monkey do” comment. Have you had too much “MO-AY” (credit @Quasimodo ) this evening Jennifer?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.