The Tim Tracker #67 Jenn you are a witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, this new witch/asshole/gender neutral insult cannot sit with us.

but I do agree, let’s focus on JennyNoShowers
Ignore button engaged. Clearly Jenn is pissed nobody likes her crappy space vlog and came in to pick a fight. She should go back to picking her nose. Idiot is so dumb she didn't think we'd have your back ❤💞

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Ignore button engaged. Clearly Jenn is pissed nobody likes her crappy space vlog and came in to pick a fight. She should go back to picking her nose. Idiot is so dumb she didn't think we'd have your back ❤💞
I’m lucky to have this group of savage warriors 🤣. I’m sure some of you would love to lay into me sometimes but I usually keep my nose clean and stick to the Slacker insults and attempt to keep the infighting to a minimum. This particular moron just caught me at the wrong moment with some bullshit they knew nothing about. Not to mention, they tried to take credit for something that they didn’t even start🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
"Gravy Nipples" is my new band name. I'm calling it right now.
No you can't have it or I'll accuse you of copying me and throw monkey doo at you or some such tit.... I dunno wtf set Jenn off tonight....

I expect to get a freebie copy of your first album.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Right, move on from this argument please. It’s derailing the thread for others. Use the ignore button or report posts that break the rules - don’t waste pages on an argument.

Reactions: 15
Sorry all! I got spanked. I’ll behave from now on. Jenn Tracker insults only…scouts honor 😬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Sorry all! I got spanked. I’ll behave from now on. Jenn Tracker insults only…scouts honor 😬
I am just sad two of my jokes had to be taken down with everything. They took a lot of effort to come up with, plus find those gifs (not really 😂). I am not complaining, really. 😇

I haven't even watched this vlog yet. Really looking forward to it. 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Another thing I'm noticing about the starcruiser rooms that I hate is all the friggin lights on the windows and panels. I feel like it'd be hard to sleep with all that tit beeping and blinking.

Reactions: 11
I am just sad two of my jokes had to be taken down with everything. They took a lot of effort to come up with, plus find those gifs (not really 😂). I am not complaining, really. 😇
Hey, I saw them and that’s what counts! Solidarity! Sorry for the group spanking I guess 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.