The Tim Tracker #67 Jenn you are a witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone noticed that the same crew that Tim has on his 4 hour tour... didn't recognise him, just the start of the frustrations.. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh a preprocessed meat meal. Goody...Dim's cholesterol has to be off the charts. Also, noticed J$ took a sip from the same straw that Jen drank out of...not smart when there's a pandemic. Also, someone should be forcing the buddy to eat vegetables and not mac and cheese.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If be willing to bet that if Timbo’s wallet was just some other random brand, plain brown or black…he probably wouldn’t have put it in the table at all. But he HAS to let everyone know that he carries a Gucci wallet…even though it’s super ugly.
exactly - he has to flaunt it. It's ugly as tit and I wouldn't buy one for the $590 CDN price tag. I have better things to do with that amount of money.

Reactions: 5
Oh a preprocessed meat meal. Goody...Dim's cholesterol has to be off the charts. Also, noticed J$ took a sip from the same straw that Jen drank out of...not smart when there's a pandemic. Also, someone should be forcing the buddy to eat vegetables and not mac and cheese.
Same with the purée in the tube I put pics up about.
She shoved the tube in her mouth and then in Jackson’s.
Uncouth and filthy.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I've been lurking here for a while, but I just had to create an account to point this out... When Jenn is helping the kid eat his sammich, she totally dips her sleeve into that orange dip... I don't really know what it is. I usually fast forward through any eating.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why the duck is anal beads sitting in the back for the bleeping short drive to Starcruiser? I was hoping it was just a thing she did after they left the cruise (I don't know why, logic doesn't exist in their world even though I'd like to will it to) and she was going to stop doing this tit EVERY TIME (except with Stanny of course).
Screen Shot 2022-04-01 at 2.06.25 PM.png

Dim asks J$ a question one of their usual stupid close-ended questions about something the toddler doesn't understand and Dim says "he said yes but you can't hear it" which is his version of Ginn's "no means yes". :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Why the duck is anal beads sitting in the back for the bleeping short drive to Starcruiser? I was hoping it was just a thing she did after they left the cruise (I don't know why, logic doesn't exist in their world even though I'd like to will it to) and she was going to stop doing this tit EVERY TIME (except with Stanny of course).
View attachment 1165527
6b2kv5.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
View attachment 1165527
She crapped herself and has been banished to the back seat. That's my answer Richard and I'm sticking to it. Please reveal what the audience said.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love that when encountering a bright orange briefcase stocked with "complimentary" space snacks, Jenna the Hutt's first reaction is to make white-trash tier guesses about their contents whilst hurriedly inserting them into whichever of her greedy orifices had the path of least resistance.

Judging by her frenzied consumption, one would have guessed this was her last meal before being ejected into space via the air lock à la Alien by the frightened crew.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 1165527

Dim asks J$ a question one of their usual stupid close-ended questions about something the toddler doesn't understand and Dim says "he said yes but you can't hear it" which is his version of Ginn's "no means yes". :rolleyes:

I think someone said on here once that she sits in the back more to be included in the vlogs than she does for her son. When she is beside Tim it's harder to be in frame haha.

Also, i'm loving J$ just being a normal child and Jenn seemingly being frustrated when trying to explain things to Tim while eating and dealing with a child who has no interest in sitting and eating. When the server came over to offer the blue drink J$ started smiling and leaning towards her. I told my husband, it looks like he's like hey lady, you look nice wanna be my new nanny and take me away from these creeps?!

Reactions: 14
Poor J$ watching the simulation had me cringing. The experience really is not kid friendly and I feel bad for the other guests and J$ for dealing with his parents' self centeredness.

Reactions: 10
If there's only one tube of caramel for everyone staying in the suite, why did she stick it in her mouth (and then J$'s mouth) instead of squeezing some onto her finger first? (This is a rhetorical question, this witch has no class or hygiene etiquette).

Reactions: 20
My god.
That was part 1 of day 1.

If there's only one tube of caramel for everyone staying in the suite, why did she stick it in her mouth (and then J$'s mouth) instead of squeezing some onto her finger first? (This is a rhetorical question, this witch has no class or hygiene etiquette).
Because she’s an uncouth piggy.

Reactions: 8
I've been lurking here for a while, but I just had to create an account to point this out... When Jenn is helping the kid eat his sammich, she totally dips her sleeve into that orange dip... I don't really know what it is. I usually fast forward through any eating.
that was tomato soup

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.