The Tim Tracker #67 Jenn you are a witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Raspberry seeds are the bane of my existence but I love the damn things. We all know they don’t have anything that isn’t brown, beige, or from a box in that fridge/pantry.
I'm the same with mangoes. I try to stick to one a day but they're sooooo good. But I hate the little fibrous bits that get stuck in my lower teeth.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
“You can sit here and look at the view of the planets!” …. A screen. You can look at a screen all night. For that amount of money they can’t even open a window to air jens farts out. I feel sorry for the family coming after them. I was entirely underwhelmed by the room. It felt cold and boring. However I’m not a huge Star Wars fan so maybe others would be into it? I also felt like them leaving in all ten minutes of skit in the atrium was a huge reveal of the experience and quite boring 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
“You can sit here and look at the view of the planets!” …. A screen. You can look at a screen all night. For that amount of money they can’t even open a window to air jens farts out. I feel sorry for the family coming after them. I was entirely underwhelmed by the room. It felt cold and boring. However I’m not a huge Star Wars fan so maybe others would be into it? I also felt like them leaving in all ten minutes of skit in the atrium was a huge reveal of the experience and quite boring 🤣
I also loved their explanation of the room's emergency exit. "We don't really understand how it works or what it is, they just told us to get in it if there's an emergency."

Reactions: 13
Oh my god this video. What a slog. This is part 1 of day 1. Does that mean there are 4 parts...so 4 hours? Jenn took 2 weeks to edit 6 hours of footage down to 4 hours? LOL. SO MUCH of this is just them filming the performances which is beyond boring to watch second-hand - the performances should have been 99% edited out.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hey, I saw them and that’s what counts! Solidarity! Sorry for the group spanking I guess 🤣🤣
Well thanks for the apology but I stuck the boot in a few times too so it wasn't all you.

And there was another party involved. Keep them on ignore.

Now... These Trackers.... Utter douches. I'm not sure I can bring myself to watch 54 mins of their flexing, tooth sucking, J$ moaning crap. If this is day 1 part 1 and it's 54 mins, then by the time all the parts are out, Jenn won't have edited out much of the 6 hours of footage!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
My favorite part was when Ginn whined about not having bunk beds in the room. You know she loves to haul her ass up into bunk beds even though she was so scared of them as a kid. Maybe she could have asked one of the only-slightly-less-wasteful-with-their-money plebes in a regular room to show their bunks.

Reactions: 14
So is this SocialBlade April Fools joke?? Apparently Timbo could buy 4 Tesla Model S cars with his estimated income.... Which is quite funny and apt. In reality he bought 60 expensive staycations, 30 LP tents, 9,675 burgers, an ugly Gucci wallet, 12 coats, one diamond ring, 56 for longs and some chicken nuggets but no pear tree, cos... Fruit.

Screenshot_20220402_005754_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220402_005801_com.android.chrome_edit_1001118420219115.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.