The Tim Tracker #67 Jenn you are a witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remembering to give credit where credit is due, you were in fact the first one to say “no u” with your “monkey see monkey do” comment. Have you had too much “MO-AY” (credit @Quasimodo ) this evening Jennifer?
If we really end up having to cite all of our sources when making a new post because of this yabbo, I'll lose my mind. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hey everyone! It’s been a long time! How’s everyone….uuuuhhhh
1648853213695.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I'm just hoping after Parts 1-68, we'll find out if Gaya is contagious.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tim complains about not seeing any extra blankets....why Tim, when you would just opt for a bath towel anyway.

• Haha
Ignore is a wonderful feature of the forum ... although it makes some people look a little crazy as though they're talking to themselves.
;)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Well I was saving this meme I saw on Reddit about the star cruiser for when they finally got their star cruiser videos posted. And all of this *gestures broadly* seems to really back it up.

Insert Star cruiser vlog for brand new hotel
ED2FC79B-DDCF-43D4-B910-351026C1F15E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So do they buy a Ferrari and write it off as a business expense before or after the IRS comes knocking

Reactions: 10
I was going to quote them asking "Jenn, is that you?"

And, I could see Jenn learning the word Insipid....after her umpteenth glass of Mo-ay she slurs "in sip it" trying to utter "I sip it".

It was funnier in my head. I will go punish myself by watching their latest tit show of a vlog.
I mean....I was thinking, she would pronounce it 'I sip it'. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Oooh, Dawn, you're SO close to getting the phrase right. Keep trying!
Screen Shot 2022-04-01 at 3.55.19 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-04-01 at 3.55.27 PM.png

Well actually Doreen....
Screen Shot 2022-04-01 at 3.56.32 PM.png

That's cause his parents don't give him fruit.
Screen Shot 2022-04-01 at 3.56.39 PM.png

• Haha
At 16:43 a wise man just pushes his way right past Gin. Normally I'd say it looked kind of rude, but in this case, well done fine sir.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.