The Tim Tracker #54 Stranger Danger? Wut dis?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure I’ve been blocked. I hit send on my comment and it shows for a second and then disappears. Lol

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I can’t believe they didn’t know about sensor cleaning on a camera. Anyone with a DSLR always checks their sensors, especially at a professional level or if they have been doing it for years.
No no no. You’re wrong. Real experts never do that. People that know cameras know you just keep buying expensive things. And if your images are messed up in any way, it’s the camera fault and you don’t try to fix the problem, you just buy new and more things. It’s the Tim Tracker way.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
FRE if you grabbed that about it being her show make sure that you show his face after she says that

I feel bad for any child that they have unless they do a complete straighten up and start being better parents

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
The Trackers always talk about how much they hated their one experience at Ohana. They complain that they felt rushed when they asked for more food. Must have been good food if they asked for more 🤷‍♀️. The starter portions aren't exactly small.

Reactions: 6
No no no. You’re wrong. Real experts never do that. People that know cameras know you just keep buying expensive things. And if your images are messed up in any way, it’s the camera fault and you don’t try to fix the problem, you just buy new and more things. It’s the Tim Tracker way.
meanwhile the all ears crew has thankfully moved on to the DJI Osmo 2s which are much less obtrusive and provide far better quality video with the built in gimbal, but yeah Dim more lenses should help the vertigo causing vlogging. Idiot.

Reactions: 11
If they aren't doing indoor dining again, how are they going to go on 3 cruises and the Galactic Starcruiser?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
FloridaResidentEdits said:
Okay. I didn’t watch the Q&A. Regardless, it would make more sense for their business if they did a live stream later… Say around 7 PM and if Jackson would be in the way then they could get the Manny to watch him or Tim could do it by himself. Just my thoughts I was adding in.
Yes. This is what I meant. It’s all about them and their convenience with Jackson napping and not about maximizing engagement during a time of day they would capture the largest audience for the live stream.
- @deliciousbutnotmyfavortie

12:30 pm. PST. Just peeked to see how many ppl are watching the live.

2.7K 😂😆😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.