Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

travelbug75

Their glee was way too much for me. For the past two years, I haven’t escaped the pandemic for one day: I’m a healthcare worker and my husband is a first responder. The overtime, exhaustion mentally and physically, constant worry over our older parents…and these ass-hats are skipping thru a park singing about their upcoming travels. I am a bit jealous of their denial but ffs wake up!!! Unrelatable, unrealistic and out of touch!

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
If we get down to the nitty gritty- Jennbo says now that J$ is occupied with someone else- they can really produce some better more “in depth” content. So yet again- she blames their channel tanking on J$. It always comes back to blaming him. That is a really shitty manipulative mother right there. FFS do not have another one who you can blame all your problems on!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

scoker

Chatty Member
Edit: sorry this one got long. So tldr: they addressed the wrong problem (Jackson their perceived problem not the channel issues/Jenn) and they got a nanny for selfish reasons, even if it’s better for Jackson in the long run.

Finally getting around to the nanny situation. I’m coming at this from the perspective of someone that was a nanny in my early 20s, a stay-at-home-mom-by-choice that also has income independent of my husband.

I totally understand not wanting to have your young unvaxed kid in daycare. I don’t. I kept my now kindergartner home from preschool and homeschooled. We also were a part of a group/covid bubble that got together for kid socializing so I never felt like she missed out on anything. We made the decision to have her attend school after they took as many precautions as possible and have had their students and staff’s a safety in mind. With that said, you can’t blame covid if you drag him around everywhere, go on trips and cruises and don’t let him play with children.

As a former nanny, I have nothing against families that choose that route. I was more a house manager, personal assistant, chauffeur, play mate, friend. I made sure there was balance between free play and activities. They paid me accordingly. Bottom line my job was to take some of the burden of running a house for 2 very successful people and create time for them as parents. They loved their kids and were wonderful and available to their kids as a result. Time with their children was number one and the whole reason for hiring me, so they could focus on their important jobs and their family. I have friends currently that have nannies. Again, it’s to open time for work and family. None ever blamed their children for their work/life balance struggles or for dropping the ball many working parents struggle to juggle. They created systems or if they had the means, they hired someone to help occasionally (maid, nanny/babysitter, etc)
I’m not seeing this as the same at all. It seems like they created time for themselves to be a child less couple considering their “job” is on a schedule they create. I’m happy that Jackson will have someone qualified to take care of him and guiding him but that’s not a substitute for parents that keep their child as priority in decision making. There was no need for Jenn to have to go with. Their channel reached its height because of Tim’s personality and his park vlogs and she was only occasionally in the videos. She was a side character. Best in small doses. Her need for attention and to escape domestic life is why she is always there now.

I get being a mom and working from home is hard. I do both. And it can feel claustrophobic and frustrating. You’re raising people that have their own minds. But I get my kids out on daily excursions, walks around the neighborhood, the park, the zoo (I’ve taken my own 3 plus other kids for friends and family on my own. I couldn’t imagine a nanny for that). They have been in activities. Tinkergarten and mom groups are lifesavers. I carved out time for myself and whatever else I need. My husband travels a lot. I manage. Not everyone is equipped to do that, fine.

But it is crazy to see 2 people flounder so much with one child and need help in the most flexible, create your own hours self employed job ever that they need help. AND THEN, the have the gall to say they want another child! Learn how to plan and schedule your life and handle the variables in your life you currently have before you add another huge variable. The next child might not be as easy going and naturally good natured as Jackson. They could get a “high spirited” child. They could get a child that needs a lot of social/emotional love. Or a child that needs lots of stimulation because they are insatiably curious. How will they accommodate that? Pass that kid off to the nanny as well?

They really need to sit back and evaluate how their “profession” fits in with family life. Don’t add a kid until you can figure out how to create a life plan, not a list of life wants that you flit from one excess to the next, depending on a nanny to provide stability. The people that pass their kids off to nannies to have them be raised are the same people that wonder why their kids love their real caretaker more than them and don’t have a good relationship with their kids when older. I can’t see this working out for them. They focused on fixing their “Jackson problem” rather than their “channel/Jenn problem”. Until they see the real root cause, it won’t go well for them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I wonder how much of it is laziness (which we are talking about the trackers here) that less liquid = less diaper changes? Same when they potty train, less laundry if he has an accident.

If that is the case, they are being lazy at the expense of his health of him being dehydrated and other issues that come about from not getting enough liquids.
I don't like Tim and Jenn or the way they treat their son as much as the rest of you, but to make a claim that they're denying him liquids, then to create a theory that they're doing so to reduce the number of diapers to be changed because they're lazy is creating a dangerous pile of misinformation that could come back to hurt them and this site.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

travesty

VIP Member
They hired the nanny so they could pretend they don't have a kid because he wasn't planned. I will die on this hill: They never wanted kids, they made up the whole "can't have children" narrative to get people off their back, and then the little accident came along. They tried to spin him into a miracle child instead for the attention/deflection.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

pw345

they can’t do daycare be of covid and how it’s not “safe” yet they are doing another cruise these two are legitimately the most stupidest people on planet earth

Reactions: 32

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Ya know, I’ve been thinking about it…

I don’t think I’d have such a major problem with these two pasty queefs hiring a nanny if they didn’t seem so absolutely giddy without their child.

occasionally, we will leave our son with grand mom for a date night or a short weekend away for an anniversary…both my husband and I pretty much spend the entire time we are away talking about our son or trying to facetime him. Don’t get me wrong, we love our time together but we also love our kid SO GODDAMNED MUCH, that being away from him is always a little hard.

they legitimately both seemed like they were happy to be rid of him…

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

lucyricardo

They didn't get a nanny b/c of Covid. They are full of it. They got one because they want someone else to raise their child and don't want to even be bothered with having to drop him or pick him up somewhere. The germ thing is whatever. In my experience the kids who don't go to daycare get sick all the time the first time they enter school anyway- whther it be preschool or kindergarten. My older son stayed home with me and when we enrolled him in preschool part time he was sick for the first 3 months continually.

My pet theory is that Jackson already had Covid. I know, he could get it again, but I'm thinking he had it when Tim was sick. He might have had mild symptoms and they didn't tell us. Or he was positive without symptoms and they never tested him. I have two little kids and from what I've seen of their friends, for every child that has symptomatic Covid there is one that is asymptomatic.

I think it is sad that they got a nanny. Jen should be taking care of him and it's heartbreaking to me that one day he'll realize his mom didn't work and still couldn't be bothered to raise him. It also makes me sad that they are going to be making fewer memories with him.

Reactions: 31

Quasimodo

VIP Member
“We spent $10000 on our plane tickets because we didn’t want to deal with a grumpy toddler on a completely unnecessary vacation to a resort we stayed at for 90% of the time.”

They did it for themselves, not for him. If they really wanted him to be a happy comfortable toddler, they wouldn’t have even gone to Hawaii. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 30

peteykirch

VIP Member
So they were supposed to go live at 3PM today?

Lazy ass Slackers late to their own live stream.

Looks like I can't comment...guess they figured out a way to block you for good.

1642017946859.png

Nevermind the chat finally loaded;

1642018021480.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Holy shit these two spent around $25K for a trip to Hawaii where they did a whole lot of nothing. They might as well burn a big pile of money by the pool & roast a pig over it.
"Once in a lifetime trip!"
- Jenn, on second trip to Aulani, and planning her third.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Boy, they really tried to milk the crap out of Aulani like it was a dying cow. 13 vlogs related to the most boring, most expensive, and most unhealthy Hawaiian vacation I've ever witnessed.

• Wow

Snippysnips

VIP Member
They've posted a video telling people about the Nanny. it's so strange, it's like another Apology video.

They wanted to do Day care but are scared about Covid - HAHAHA so they got a full time nanny instead.
Sooooo scared enough of covid to keep the kid from daycare an getting to interact with other kids his age an helping him to build social skills, an letting him just be a kid but not so scared of covid to travel all over the place an go into packed parks 🤔🤔

No, pretty sure the nanny's there so the prop is there for filming when they need him an ditched with the nanny when they don't want him

• Sad

saraaaah90

VIP Member
I was just about to post that The trackers were at Universal today 😂😂. Y’all beat me to it. It was interesting how I ran across/ had the misfortune of coming across them. I was with my gf and friends and we. We we’re standing in front of the ride building when guess who walks by with their camera? They stopped close by and we’re filming. We we’re discussing the mummy closing and Jenn starts staring at us. It was really weird that my gf glared at her and asked her what she needed. Jenn looked p’od at my gf but she turned back to Tim and they walked off. Damn I wish I got a photo or video! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28