The Tim Tracker #54 Stranger Danger? Wut dis?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dim sounded so unhappy with the Aulani room.

Its funny how Gin says "it wouldn't be exciting to put a frozen pizza in the oven"

It'd be exciting IF you guys made it exciting to save money. Imagine how many people would watch if they titled it "how we saved 10k on hawaii"

Tips on prices at Aulani vs the alternative. Hell the Walmart out there is nice. Even the 7/11 is different. I went to Ihop, jack in the box, and mcds and they had different menus. How about try zippys?
Nothing they do is run like a business. They have no schedule, no plan, no creativity. They can’t even keep up with other vloggers/websites on the parks now. Wonder what they will film when they are done with Hawaii BS. Festival of the arts starts soon- will Timmy even bother?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Dim sounded so unhappy with the Aulani room.

Its funny how Gin says "it wouldn't be exciting to put a frozen pizza in the oven"

It'd be exciting IF you guys made it exciting to save money. Imagine how many people would watch if they titled it "how we saved 10k on hawaii"

Tips on prices at Aulani vs the alternative. Hell the Walmart out there is nice. Even the 7/11 is different. I went to Ihop, jack in the box, and mcds and they had different menus. How about try zippys?
I guess this will make ya'll look at me different and put me in a lower class (and please don't spread rumors) but when we stay at Ft. Wilderness we actually buy stuff from our local Publix and here it is, we stop at the Publix in Windermere and get frozen stuff... I know I know, why oh why are we sensible? I don't know, breaks my poor heart to think we don't throw our money out the window... boo hoo hoo And when you speak of me, speak kindly... :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Granted my youngest child is 10 so it’s been a hot minute since I’ve had nap routine as a part of my life…but if they are scheduling the live for when he is napping why would they pick 3? I would assume a 2 year old would have one nap smack in the middle like 12-2? If he is napping from 3-4 or 3-5 and then they put him to bed at 7? So confused. Maybe I misunderstood and they chose 3 as that is when he would be awake because nothing is more fun than watching them struggle to try and restrain an active toddler while spewing dumb tit and misinformation. I’m sure he loves that quality time himself. 🙄
they schedule it for near the end of his nap so they can wake him up to perform because They are assholes

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I guess this will make ya'll look at me different and put me in a lower class (and please don't spread rumors) but when we stay at Ft. Wilderness we actually buy stuff from our local Publix and here it is, we stop at the Publix in Windermere and get frozen stuff... I know I know, why oh why are we sensible? I don't know, breaks my poor heart to think we don't throw our money out the window... boo hoo hoo And when you speak of me, speak kindly... :cry:
I wish we had a publix or H.e.b..... we have winco tho. I'm more excited on saving money than spending money.

I guess we aren't qualified to watch grinfters spend money

Reactions: 6
When i was over in America for 3 weeks the first thing me an my brother did was get our friend to take us out to Walmart, we stocked up whatever we needed, I loved it, we did eat out somtimes if we wanted to experience somthing like our friend took us to the hard Rock Cafe to experience but mostly we eat at her house with what we had picked up, we easily could have afforded to eat out every day an night but I didn't see the point of it when I could go to Walmart an get meals, I'd rather spend my money elsewhere, I don't see the problem with it, even when we went to orlando we still loved going to target to pick up things an we also stopped at other grocery stores as well

Reactions: 7
They may say they eat out because it's more "exciting" to the stans, but all I learned about Monkeypod is that the virgin mai tai is so gross it magically disappeared from their table, and there were flies. All I learned about Eggs and Things is that they waste a ton of eggs on omelets bigger than your face and giant pancakes count as a side. Really great marketing, you two. Much exciting, such wow. All I learned about Aulani's food is that it's overpriced and overfried, but hey, the bacon is great. Oh and that the salads are slimy.

Meanwhile they stay away from the "fresh and fancy" fruit. Makes sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Would love for someone to ask about why he naps so much, is he allowed to watch tv, is he weaned and potty trained yet, does he get to interact with others other than them, what exactly is the yearly income to be transparent to the people that buy & give to them and other tit I can't think of... bet the speed of this chat, as usual, will fly ass by... LOL I forgot and this is a biggun... Why do you record each fleeting moment, really impulsive and arrogant is why...
All that, plus

... the circles under his eyes. Allergies? Cold? or other?
... and the state of that "office"
... and if they plan on writing off all their personal vacations as business expenses.

Reactions: 8
Okay. I didn’t watch the Q&A. Regardless, it would make more sense for their business if they did a live stream later… Say around 7 PM and if Jackson would be in the way then they could get the Manny to watch him or Tim could do it by himself. Just my thoughts I was adding in.
Yes. This is what I meant. It’s all about them and their convenience with Jackson napping and not about maximizing engagement during a time of day they would capture the largest audience for the live stream.

Reactions: 11
They may say they eat out because it's more "exciting" to the stans, but all I learned about Monkeypod is that the virgin mai tai is so gross it magically disappeared from their table, and there were flies. All I learned about Eggs and Things is that they waste a ton of eggs on omelets bigger than your face and giant pancakes count as a side. Really great marketing, you two. Much exciting, such wow. All I learned about Aulani's food is that it's overpriced and overfried, but hey, the bacon is great. Oh and that the salads are slimy.

All the eating out to places they do is the same bland over priced food, if I wanted to watch a vlog on food I'd want to see small businesses offering authentic food for that area, they could have went around hawaii an seen what was in the area an what was all authentic, it would appeal more to me if i seen more traditional places with good food at a reasonable price that I would think hey that's really good money for what you get an a good choice too, but we all know they will never do that, god forbid they don't sit down to greasy burgers, hotdogs an fries, the only time they do something different is if Gin orders seafood which apparntly she never gets

• Haha
Reactions: 15

That is so sad because both Monkeypod and Eggs N Things were great and so much better tasting food wise and much cheaper than what was offered at Aulani. They miss the things they should be showing us. Monkeypod's Happy Hour had half price apps and discounted drinks. We, 2 adults and 2 teens, got a bunch of appetizers to share as our dinner. Look stans, here's a great way to have a great meal at a lower price. Nope, we heard about the flies. As for as the mai tai, the regular alcohol mai tai was amazing. I'm assuming he didn't like the passion fruit foam. Too much fruit, not enough red meat. :rolleyes:

So, on their THIRD "once in a lifetime" trip to Hawaii, I would anticipate that they'd stay on another island.
Unless they have family there, or own DVC, I just can't see a reason to go to the same location three times in a row.

That might be the argument Tim need to convince Jenn they need DVC. Fear of the unknown is a powerful negotiating tool.

That is so sad because both Monkeypod and Eggs N Things were great and so much better tasting food wise and much cheaper than what was offered at Aulani. They miss the things they should be showing us. Monkeypod's Happy Hour had half price apps and discounted drinks. We, 2 adults and 2 teens, got a bunch of appetizers to share as our dinner. Look stans, here's a great way to have a great meal at a lower price. Nope, we heard about the flies. As for as the mai tai, the regular alcohol mai tai was amazing. I'm assuming he didn't like the passion fruit foam. Too much fruit, not enough red meat. :rolleyes:
Tim NEVER should have said a word about the flies, nor should Jenn have included that in their review. It was a petty dig at a place that did nothing wrong.
From the sound of it, they weren't even flies from the restaurant, the critters came in flying first class, landing on isle-o-stank himself becuase his massage oils called to them from afar. He admitted they weren't landing on anyone but himself.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I wish we had a publix or H.e.b..... we have winco tho. I'm more excited on saving money than spending money.

I guess we aren't qualified to watch grinfters spend money
I heard that!!! I know how it lowers our standards stopping in Windermere but we can't help ourselves- I mean, sensibly speaking, the frozen food would thaw out if not in our Yeti, LOL .. there I can being sensible again, hahahahahaha .... and the trackashians literally have $$$$$$ falling out their ass pockets, rectum they can't help themselves either...

All that, plus

... the circles under his eyes. Allergies? Cold? or other?
... and the state of that "office"
... and if they plan on writing off all their personal vacations as business expenses.
Thank you @love the kitz for adding to that list!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Okay. I didn’t watch the Q&A. Regardless, it would make more sense for their business if they did a live stream later… Say around 7 PM and if Jackson would be in the way then they could get the Manny to watch him or Tim could do it by himself. Just my thoughts I was adding in.
I completely agree. It’s “the Tim Tracker”, so why Jenn needs to be the one talking alone whenever the baby wakes up is beyond me. Be a mom. Go take care of your child while your husband works. She’s an idiot!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
3PM seems like an awfully odd time to go live when they don’t have actual jobs during the day and most of their viewers are young people still in school that will not be available. Unless the point is to have less people in the live, therefore less questions to dodge? It’s exhausting trying to figure them out.
Is it J$ nap time by any chance??!!

So they were supposed to go live at 3PM today?

Lazy ass Slackers late to their own live stream.

Looks like I can't comment...guess they figured out a way to block you for good.

1642017946859.png

Nevermind the chat finally loaded;

1642018021480.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Granted my youngest child is 10 so it’s been a hot minute since I’ve had nap routine as a part of my life…but if they are scheduling the live for when he is napping why would they pick 3? I would assume a 2 year old would have one nap smack in the middle like 12-2? If he is napping from 3-4 or 3-5 and then they put him to bed at 7? So confused. Maybe I misunderstood and they chose 3 as that is when he would be awake because nothing is more fun than watching them struggle to try and restrain an active toddler while spewing dumb tit and misinformation. I’m sure he loves that quality time himself. 🙄
I was thinking that as well. Also, if the comments start getting crazy and the moderators can't get to them quick enough, J$ is an easy excuse for why they have to end the live.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Ginn doing 99% of the talking.

Dim only muttering a "Yeah" or "Okay"

Sounds like their Prosperity Pig is quickly losing the will to live.

Wonder if that bodes well for them going belly up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.