The Tim Tracker #54 Stranger Danger? Wut dis?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another thread came and went full of us bemoaning about the Slackers idiotic ways and how they are blowing through money faster than Dim pointing out USB ports or the commode during a room tour.

The title is courtesy of @Monkeypoopants Will the Slackers actually follow through with their upcoming giveaway or will they some how lose the items they want to give away in their hoarding-esque house.

I haven't had the opportunity to be active in the last couple of threads, been too busy with work and looking at potential houses...however it doesn't seem much has changed with the Bojos.

Reactions: 24
You know all this talk about t-shirts made me think of this idea for them (which I'll put in spoilers just to make it harder for them to read):

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone posted this on Reddit a week ago saying this guy looks like Dim. I just don’t see it.
BF1903B8-FA66-4A0C-AB24-D5C3794340A3.jpeg
Ok, now I see it
0E4BB0DB-821E-4F85-B5A3-A7E736203601.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
As soon as my husband and I saw those pineapple shirts we just looked at each other and rolled our eyes …that is the kind of crap that you see hawkers on the streets of New York or LA trying to sell these freaking five dollar T-shirts that look like they were made in somebody’s bathtub on a bad day when the power was out

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So a $1000 spent on ‘merch’ and I reckon at least $2000 spent on food in Hawaii yet NOT ONE VEGETABLE FOR JACKSON in the 9 or 10 days they were away.

Fries every day though!

Nickname should be Nugget, not Buddy.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I mean, I get myself a baseball cap for every destination (at least, destination which would sell such things) because I embraced my hair loss and shave my scalp completely. It's a random tradition, that the cap for the last trip gets worn until I buy one for the current trip. So, that's my tchotchke purchase.

If I'm dropping a significant amount of money on a souvenir, I'd like it to be more meaningful and/or useful, like an actual local craft (not from China) or piece of art. $1000 could have gotten them something pretty nice. Granted, they'd have had to left the resort/narrow confines of arranged tour.

Reactions: 10
I mean seriously for the amount of money that they dropped on crap that will end up being thrown in a corner they could’ve done like a helicopter tour or something really cool

Reactions: 15
I'm actually surprised they didn't buy that "limited edition" ukulele (they are forever going to pronounce it as oooh-kooo-laaaay-laaaay now that they are cultured Hawaiian experts from Ow-lani) that was several hundred dollars that Dim pointed out in one of the vlogs.

• Haha
So a $1000 spent on ‘merch’ and I reckon at least $2000 spent on food in Hawaii yet NOT ONE VEGETABLE FOR JACKSON in the 9 or 10 days they were away.
I still can't get over them pointing out the papaya/raspberry combo in the grocery store would be perfect for Baby J but then DIDN'T EVEN BUY IT.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

Fries every day though!

Nickname should be Nugget, not Buddy.
Jinxs! Except for that last sentence. lol

(this is a critique on what Tim and Jenn have created, not a personal attack on him)

Jackson is 26-1/2 months old now.
What CAN he do regarding food and self feeding?
•.Nothing, except wait till they give him some fried, beige, sugar and carbohydrated food item
•. Sit there like a baby bird till they put something in his mouth
•. Even when he is given finger food he uses hands that are like crab/lobster claws.

What CAN’T Jackson do?
• Be given his own plate of food every meal
• Eat and feed himself freely
•.Eat with a fork and spoon
• Be offered fruits and vegetables daily
• Have milk and/or water easily accessible to him at every meal

I mean seriously for the amount of money that they dropped on crap that will end up being thrown in a corner they could’ve done like a helicopter tour or something really cool
(Part of Your World tune)

🎵 They’ve got t-shirts and pic frames a plenty...
They’ve got junk that goes out the front door
Stans want trashy giveaways...they’ve got many
But who cares,
No big deal
They’ll get MORE....!! 🎵

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23

(this is a critique on what Tim and Jenn have created, not a personal attack on him)

•.Nothing, except wait till they give him some fried, beige, sugar and carbohydrated food item
•. Even when he is given finger food he uses hands that are like crab/lobster claws.

What CAN’T Jackson do?
Ugh- this can’t do list makes me so sad & angry. Stop being assholes & let your kid develop!

Reactions: 11
So...
they bought all these expensive clothes to wear on their next cruise.
They are going on a cruise with Holy tit.. Erm I mean Holy Moly 'in the spring'.
They both plan to lose 15lbs.
Have they bought the close tight? Will they use the clothes as an excuse not to lose weight? Will these clothes be even tighter by cruise time.... This and other questions, and other, will be answered on the next episode

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So...
they bought all these expensive clothes to wear on their next cruise.
They are going on a cruise with Holy tit.. Erm I mean Holy Moly 'in the spring'.
They both plan to lose 15lbs.
Have they bought the close tight? Will they use the clothes as an excuse not to lose weight? Will these clothes be even tighter by cruise time.... This and other questions, and other, will be answered on the next episode
They should honestly just buy clothes 3x the size of the clothes they should be in, at least we all know they will grow into them an then they can wear all this holiday stuff they insist on buying for their near future self's when they dig it out the junk mountain

I plan on losing around 28lbs, guaranteed I'll have that off before they have even lost 1lb between them

Reactions: 11
If they were hoping the 'Giveaway' would bring in the views then they must be disappointed. Almost 24 hours and only 70k

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
There's another daily vlogging channel out there that I used to follow in which the woman has CF and the dad was a minister up in my area (theFreylife). I stopped following them as the husband decided to stop working and become a full time grifter in the name of God and every other video was dramatized for views. The woman's childish attitude toward everything was just too much for me to handle.

I just went back to check on them and their numbers and was pleasantly surprised to see they've taken a ton of time off since adopting a child just before christmas. Their videos put out are simply the birth announcement and the name announcement, both of which are short and they never show their child's face, just them picking him up from the backside. I'm happy they chose to keep him off camera and hope it stays this way until the boy is able to make the choice for himself.

I have hope again for them. Much more-so than what the Slackers did by shoving everything about their son on camera and out for public consumption. #thatpoorkid.

Last edited:
I'm just glad my parents never made our family wear matching shirts, anywhere, for anything.

I still can't get over them pointing out the papaya/raspberry combo in the grocery store would be perfect for Baby J but then DIDN'T EVEN BUY IT.
Or even the green apple that the kid was trying so hard to reach. They can't be bothered to cut up an apple for him but they'll go through all the trouble of finding a cup big enough for their messy hot chocolate bomb.

I'm sick of these stans gushing over these two and saying they're great parents just because they drag him around on fancy vacations and buy him way too many toys. Makes me wonder how many of them are totally missing the mark as parents for the stans that do have kids.

What CAN’T Jackson do?

(Part of Your World tune)

🎵 They’ve got t-shirts and pic frames a plenty...
They’ve got junk that goes out the front door
Stans want trashy giveaways...they’ve got many
But who cares,
No big deal
They’ll get MORE....!! 🎵

This just made me realize... do they ever provide milk to this child!?! Maybe I missed it, but now I cannot recall him ever having milk!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.