The Tim Tracker #54 Stranger Danger? Wut dis?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha, they are "hesitant to go to the parks because of Covid"
Hahahaha. No it’s because he can’t cover anything in a timely, informative manner and when he goes it becomes more and more obvious that he isn’t the best at park vlogging.

Reactions: 9
The Poly was a bucket list trip. The GF was bucket list, Aulani, bucket list. How many bucket list items can you fill in one year? Assuming you aren't terminally ill. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 23
Well I was grateful they didn’t drag the kid out in front of the camera but he was probably still with the Manny because they were seen at universal sans kid so he is being babysat today

• Sick
Reactions: 16
One of my other favorite highlights near the end was when someone asked them about going to Dapper Days. It was one of the few instances of Jenn being upfront and honest. She said it's too much work, and she didn't want to put that much effort into it. I had a good laugh at that.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tim kept saying it's time for dinner, we have to go. It was 3:55, he was in a huge rush to close out the live stream. Jenn kept chatting away.

J$ wasn't at Universal with them today. I wonder if Manny Matt was bringing J$ at 4 or they had to pick him up at 4. They seemed very rushed.

Screen Shot 2022-01-12 at 4.01.17 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-01-12 at 4.01.32 PM.png

• Sick
One of my other favorite highlights near the end was when someone asked them about going to Dapper Days. It was one of the few instances of Jenn being upfront and honest. She said it's too much work, and she didn't want to put that much effort into it. I had a good laugh at that.
"Dapper Day is too hard..."

Okay then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The Poly was a bucket list trip. The GF was bucket list, Aulani, bucket list. How many bucket list items can you fill in one year? Assuming you aren't terminally ill. :rolleyes:
And why does your bucket list only have Disney related things?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Early in the stream Jen asked Tim why were some of the comments in yellow then promptly shut up about it and moved on. Im wondering if those yellow comments were the people who are shadow banned?

Anyone ever live streamed on YouTube know why some comments would be yellow?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She looks like a fluorescent pig. 🐷

(Pigs are much cleaner and less greasy though).

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe he's waiting to get the limited edition 50th anniversary Ray Ban reading sunglasses :cool:

As I whisper, we both got a pair in October... and in my defense with my cerebral intervention and fibromyalgia, the light color of lenses are perfect for me, both outside and inside when needed... but any who, LOL

Tim kept saying it's time for dinner, we have to go. It was 3:55, he was in a huge rush to close out the live stream. Jenn kept chatting away.

J$ wasn't at Universal with them today. I wonder if Manny Matt was bringing J$ at 4 or they had to pick him up at 4. They seemed very rushed.

View attachment 985083View attachment 985085
Very interesting!!!

Reactions: 5
They mentioned the little spot in the corner of the Hawaii videos and she didn't notice it until they were home.

...or did she not notice until I made a post about it here? Hmmm... hi Jen 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 24
They mentioned the little spot in the corner of the Hawaii videos and she didn't notice it until they were home.

Yeah as soon as she said she didn’t notice I said out loud “until you read tattle life” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Framily Travel popped up on my feed.
TTT will never be as organized as them.
• An edited intro
• Graphic of date when footage was shot
•. Venues with footage that shows their actual experiences.
In this case, Blaze Pizza and Splitsville.
• an outro tag line that makes sense
• a graphic tells you what their next video will be about

Reactions: 6
So, what was the point of that live stream? Just to fill dead air and get more comments on their channel?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Framily Travel popped up on my feed.
TTT will never be as organized as them.
• An edited intro
• Graphic of date when footage was shot
•. Venues with footage that shows their actual experiences.
In this case, Blaze Pizza and Splitsville.
• an outro tag line that makes sense
• a graphic tells you what their next video will be about
The Broadway Bradshaws are part of AllEars so they’ve learned from a much better editor than TTT.

They are also both actors/performers so not just randoms who decided to pick up a GoPro one day.

• Haha

She didn’t notice until she got home because she definitely didn’t touch the footage while there. And obviously didn’t notice because she doesn’t have a critical eye or eye for detail until she read here. She has an eye for criticism.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.