The Tim Tracker #54 Stranger Danger? Wut dis?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
holy the jenn tracker! she just kept going on and on and on like go away

Reactions: 13
Am I missing something? I thought she didn't drink coffee but in this one she says shes caffeinated and that she has espresso every day. Or is it just another lie they forgot?
to our knowledge tim is fully off caffeine (lest we not forget his near panic attack after ordering a cafe effing mocha not realizing that’s an espresso-based beverage), but she always has her iced coffee in the mornings and makes a big deal out of how novel it is, and often drags them to starbucks for drinks she doesn’t like.

Reactions: 14
Wooooo I've been trying to catch up for days.

The sinkhole video was hilarious.. They couldn't even research the park to know it's near an airport and loud road? Half the video is airplanes and sirens as they're trying to talk about their new wonderful goals and amazing 2022 😂

They brought their lunch to the theme park... Didn't someone mention awhile ago they should pack lunches and picnic in the parks?

I've been to Universal twice in my adult life (passholder now though) and I know more information than they do. It's frustrating to see them spit out such dated and wrong info

Reactions: 18
Too many pages for me to catch up on sorry, but were is jackson in the latest video's?
With the nanny so dumb an dumber can go back to living their life without their inconvenience in the way an forget he exists which is just sad

You know am honestly curious but has the kid even really communicated in videos? I normally try an skip past him cause I don't want to be watching other people's kids, I have no interest in that, but for a while all these people in the comments who bs they were teachers an child expects were gushing over how advanced he is an how ahead of his time he is blah blah blah

Maybe I've missed it but I don't think I've heard much more than a "yeah" from him, while am not expecting full sentences an conversations I'd have thought he would be a lot more vocal than the little zombie saying yeah when prompted, he seems so zoned out at times
My cousins kid is the same age an god that boy can't shut up 😂 while sentences are missing a few words an a bit broken he is very good at communicating an having conversations with even if it does take some time to fully get what he's saying as you have to add the words in he's missed to understand it, but I don't think I've ever seen J being really strongly vocal unless I've either missed it or they cut it out

Reactions: 15
With the nanny so dumb an dumber can go back to living their life without their inconvenience in the way an forget he exists which is just sad

You know am honestly curious but has the kid even really communicated in videos? I normally try an skip past him cause I don't want to be watching other people's kids, I have no interest in that, but for a while all these people in the comments who bs they were teachers an child expects were gushing over how advanced he is an how ahead of his time he is blah blah blah

Maybe I've missed it but I don't think I've heard much more than a "yeah" from him, while am not expecting full sentences an conversations I'd have thought he would be a lot more vocal than the little zombie saying yeah when prompted, he seems so zoned out at times
My cousins kid is the same age an god that boy can't shut up 😂 while sentences are missing a few words an a bit broken he is very good at communicating an having conversations with even if it does take some time to fully get what he's saying as you have to add the words in he's missed to understand it, but I don't think I've ever seen J being really strongly vocal unless I've either missed it or they cut it out
He’s good at one word parroting & one/two word statements, but conversations & sentences not so much. They constantly talk over him & at him - not with him so he’s not allowed to speak much.

I wonder what Jennbo will do when the nanny teaches him more and he actually becomes defiant. Is she going to manhandle him like she always does? I still think about them watching fish at Aluani and she had both her giant man hands on his tiny arm even though all he was doing was standing there. Again- they are so controlling it’s shocking out easily & happily they pawn him off to anybody they can! Crazy can’t sit in the front seat, but here you go Manny Matt, stranger tour guide, first nanny & now Lynn. The baby novelty has worn off for her.

Reactions: 15
I bailed out of the last one. Manic jenn constantly interrupting with, “I’ll link that video down below”, experience a closed ride by buying merch, it takes 30 mins to order and eat food (maybe we want that break and many of us don’t live there to brIng our own food nor do we care), and didn’t know Shrek closed just a couple of days before?? All the other YTs knew. I kept yelling STFU and finally just closed it.

Too many pages for me to catch up on sorry, but were is jackson in the latest video's?
Not in the universal one and they seemed like, again, they couldn’t be happier!

Reactions: 9
New thread time.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.