The Tim Tracker #54 Stranger Danger? Wut dis?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
meanwhile the all ears crew has thankfully moved on to the DJI Osmo 2s which are much less obtrusive and provide far better quality video with the built in gimbal, but yeah Dim more lenses should help the vertigo causing vlogging. Idiot.
That’s what we have. We also have a mobile as well. We don’t vlog, just hate shakey video. I edit together our photos and videos every year. Image stabilization isn’t for correcting wild camera movements. Especially when Jenn has the camera. But he thinks he looks more professional with a bigger camera.

Reactions: 7
The Trackers always talk about how much they hated their one experience at Ohana. They complain that they felt rushed when they asked for more food. Must have been good food if they asked for more 🤷‍♀️. The starter portions aren't exactly small.
To be fair, when we went to Disney I busted my ass to get an Ohana reservation and found it be shockingly mediocre. The food was lukewarm at best, the meat was over cooked, and instead of gradually bringing out courses, they dumped it all at once on our table and basically ghosted.

It was also clear they were trying to move mad tables because they rushed us out of there very quickly.

Overall a very meh experience.

Reactions: 6
The Trackers always talk about how much they hated their one experience at Ohana. They complain that they felt rushed when they asked for more food. Must have been good food if they asked for more 🤷‍♀️. The starter portions aren't exactly small.
To be fair Ohana service especially at dinner is hit or miss 95% of the time.

The one time I went, we waited nearly 45 minutes for someone to bring the skewers of meat over. They would run out before they got to our table, and instead of starting where they ended, they went back to the beginning of the rotation.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
His eye looks awful! How can they not be alarmed by how bad it’s gotten? And he looks like he has jaundice or something too. This dude is so unhealthy it’s insane!
I think HE is based on their wishes in the New Year's Eve vlog but her face as he said he wanted to go to the Dr. more was priceless. It was like he had said the most appalling thing ever. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Some idiot asked the trackies to make a video from the perspective of the disabled.....
these stans are truly truly braindead

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I've had many off meals in Disney, be it from food or service (or both in the case of Tony's), but never at ohana. Breakfast is usually laid back and amazing. I didn't care for dinner, but that's because it's a very meat oriented meal and I don't usually partake in that. The quality and service were both very good both times we went for dinner.

Tim and Jenn are gluttons.

Reactions: 4
I've had many off meals in Disney, be it from food or service (or both in the case of Tony's), but never at ohana. Breakfast is usually laid back and amazing. I didn't care for dinner, but that's because it's a very meat oriented meal and I don't usually partake in that.

Tim and Jenn are gluttons.
O'Hana is the most controversial WDW restaurant, dinner specifically. I've always had good experiences there, but negative reviews of dinner are extremely common.

Reactions: 10
Someone asked what guide they used to plan for Hawaii.....XD
Jenn stuttered and was like ehhummerrr....tim? XD :p and threw timbo under the bus with that Q ahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Some idiot asked the trackies to make a video from the perspective of the disabled.....
these stans are truly truly braindead
Why would a disabled person rely on these idiots for information on how to navigate the parks from a not-able bodied perspective? There are many diverse and wonderful disabled vloggers and neurodivergent vloggers that already have videos that would be helpful and informative.
Ugh. That’s such a dumb thing to ask of these people.

Reactions: 13
A "travel" vloger just said he is terrible at planning travel! Good grief!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I don't understand why Dim keeps craning his neck up so much? Is the monitor that high??

2022-01-12 15_41_33-Live Show! Let's Hang Out And Talk About Aulani, Theme Parks & More! - You...png

2022-01-12 15_45_19-Live Show! Let's Hang Out And Talk About Aulani, Theme Parks & More! - You...png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone asked what guide they used to plan for Hawaii.....XD
Jenn stuttered and was like ehhummerrr....tim? XD :p and threw timbo under the bus with that Q ahahahaha
And then he said, "by the seat of my pants." What a great travel channel. I'm learning so much!!!

I don't understand why Dim keeps craning his neck up so much? Is the monitor that high??

View attachment 985042

View attachment 985043
I'm pretty sure that's Tim's O face.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.