The Tim Tracker #54 Stranger Danger? Wut dis?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to stop watching, experts they AREN'T!!!!! Nor a travel channel but giving advice and blah blah blah blah... She acts like she's on speed or something, new meds?

Just wait. Mine showed up like that for a while then loaded
Mine loaded too

Reactions: 6
Haven’t tuned in to watch the live. Don’t know if I can do it. But saw the thumbnail for it. Holy cow, what a bad picture.
B2B5E6CB-32E1-4AD9-B951-8225C817F5F3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Why does she talk so much?! She isn’t an expert. She acts like she knows everything! I had to stop watching. I can’t stand to hear her talk!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who chose that thumbnail? Do I have to ask? Tim's eye is as bad as I've ever seen it.

Note the last video, tim is overcompensating for the eye (look at brow marks, they go up on that side) and has his mouth drooping open on that side.

1642018953273.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
13E7F789-C877-473A-B572-C6402E2B6907.jpeg

Lauren is desperate for some Jmoney content y’all!!!!!! She keeps asking this question over and over and over.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Is there any instance where Jenn doesn’t think spending absolutely the most amount of money possible is not “worth it.”

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe they didn’t know about sensor cleaning on a camera. Anyone with a DSLR always checks their sensors, especially at a professional level or if they have been doing it for years.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.