The Tim Tracker #54 Stranger Danger? Wut dis?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure whether to laugh or cry. Meh, I’m cranky today so I’ll laugh.

View attachment 984347

Spending copious amounts of money on airline tickets doesn’t equate to love. Tim and Jenn bought those tickets for themselves, not for Jmoney. These people are so bleeping ridiculous! Sorry, JDLovesElliot…your parents just didn’t love you enough, I guess 🤣

ETA: there’s no way Tim and Jenn will make it to 50 years 🤣
They made it with videos of J. So yeah, the kid paid for it and earned it more than Gin 🤣

She should have been in cargo... what does she contribute "DUHLICIOUS" reviews

But honestly, now stands are setting an expectation on how J should take care of them when he's older. Omg he's 2, not 34.

Gin has already hinted "are you gonna bake for mommy" "is that for momm"

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She even said in the Q&A video, that the live stream would be dependent on his nap.
Okay. I didn’t watch the Q&A. Regardless, it would make more sense for their business if they did a live stream later… Say around 7 PM and if Jackson would be in the way then they could get the Manny to watch him or Tim could do it by himself. Just my thoughts I was adding in.

Reactions: 14
3PM seems like an awfully odd time to go live when they don’t have actual jobs during the day and most of their viewers are young people still in school that will not be available. Unless the point is to have less people in the live, therefore less questions to dodge? It’s exhausting trying to figure them out.
Or it’s the buddy’s 5th nap time of the day and they’ll get the flurry of “where’s Jackson” engagement.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
there's only so much a person will deal with that before they start to look to other vloggers that are doing a better job an keeping a schedule an that they can go on any socal site an find them, lazyness will only take you so far, they got their success cause they were first on the block, now there's tons out there doing it, eventually people look to whoever is going be the first to do the new trends, an these two will never be first to that

YES! ATW, Carpetbagger, Jordan the Lion to name a few always have uploads by noon at the latest, depending what time zone they are in. Usually by 10am.

JTL mentions he uploads his video's ahead of time so he does not have to worry about it. So he knows every other day there is a video. If he can figure it out (not trying to insult him). I am sure Jenn can figure out how to upload something that was filmed today and edited (hopefully) today, she can have it planned upload tonight for a "showtime" of 10am tomorrow.

Reactions: 6
I just look at the pictures of Aulani--and admittedly, some of this may be a function of their feeble photography skills--and I don't see ANYTHING worth paying that much money for.
Part of what bugs me so much about them not leaving the resort is that the resort is all fake. I don't mean the trees aren't real trees, but they were planted there for Aulani. Those perfectly curved lagoons with nice big barrier rocks? Those were constructed in the 80s. That whole resort area is fake and could be recreated anywhere on the ocean in a warm climate.

And so much real natural splendor is easily accessible.

Gah! Rage intensifying!

Reactions: 18
... what does she contribute "DUHLICIOUS" reviews
I just realized what it is about Jenn saying delicious that bothers me so much... it's the emphasis on her mispronunciation.
It makes sense she's say it like that, "Duh" is pretty much what goes through her head all day, every day. 🙄

My aversion to people saying DElicious has now ended. Phew. Thank you!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Okay. I didn’t watch the Q&A. Regardless, it would make more sense for their business if they did a live stream later… Say around 7 PM and if Jackson would be in the way then they could get the Manny to watch him or Tim could do it by himself. Just my thoughts I was adding in.
Thats what any sane business person would do that actually cares about what they put out and those that are viewing it. They are in a really weird place where they are blowing money like crazy but don't seem to care about their channel or put any effort into being able to continue this lifestyle.

Also oddly enough they did have a nanny watch Jackson once for a later live stream. It was when they were testing out the female nanny before their hhn date night.

It's not a holiday if you're working though. They could temper what they flex about in their vlogs, then take a real holiday and only film bits for personal enjoyment. Then they could splurge and do wtf they want without comment. How bliss does that sound Trackholes? Problem is, they have an addiction to the camera. Can't function without it. Can't put it down and be a normal family. They have real problems that go beyond needing to vlog for their income. They both have addictive personalities so whether it's food, drink, attention, vlogging, spending, etc it can never be in moderation. Tim reinvented himself so often to get his attention and fame. They must rarely switch off because they film and edit every day. If I took my daily rate and multiplied it by 365 id be making a chunk too but my life would be dominated by my work. I'm working from home and have been almost 2 years now. I hate the blurred line. Even my long break over the holidays didn't feel the same because it was spent in the same surroundings. I miss enjoying my home and it gave me a glimpse of why they holiday so much. They turned a fun thing into work that doesn't give them joy any more. They are escaping by having holidays. But they're doing the same tit, different location and sooner or later that feeling will catch up with them in even the fanciest of hotels. Then what?
I could not echo what you're saying more. Same here, 2 years WFH. Hate it.

Reactions: 9
I could not echo what you're saying more. Same here, 2 years WFH. Hate it.
I've been working from home for the past 3 years and I absolutely love it, BUT I also have a separate office in my home that I use only for work-related tasks. I find that helps a lot with the blurred line between work and home. We all know that the Trackers don't use their office as intended to separate their working lives from their home lives, which I agree just makes everything worse. Definitely a contributing factor to why they're away from home so often.

• Haha
Granted my youngest child is 10 so it’s been a hot minute since I’ve had nap routine as a part of my life…but if they are scheduling the live for when he is napping why would they pick 3? I would assume a 2 year old would have one nap smack in the middle like 12-2? If he is napping from 3-4 or 3-5 and then they put him to bed at 7? So confused. Maybe I misunderstood and they chose 3 as that is when he would be awake because nothing is more fun than watching them struggle to try and restrain an active toddler while spewing dumb tit and misinformation. I’m sure he loves that quality time himself. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
With similar comments from people here and what I have seen on their YT comments. Going on back to back vacations is leaving alot of viewers from relating. Spending $1000 just on "stuff." Maybe they need to the opposite. Instead of going to the resorts on Disney/Universal/Lego Land property. Why not go to a budget hotel?

Not talking a roach motel (I've stayed in a couple back in the day in Orlando). Something mid-range, like a Hampton Inn or a nicer Days Inn (I've stayed in a few really nice Day's Inn) for $90-120 (not their version of budget of $400 a night, LOL) and actually eat breakfast at the hotel, not at Disney. Then for dinner, go to local places around the hotel and not on Disney, Universal, Sea World or Lego Land property (and NOT Fast Food).

Last time I went to Universal, we stayed at a Hampton Inn about 10 minutes away (driving. We saw a few people actually walk from the Hampton Inn and the four other hotels in the same complex to Universal in order to not pay the $25 a day parking and not have to use the hotel shuttle, which ran often). Ate breakfast at the hotel. Lunch (and one day, dinner) at Universal. Ate dinners off property. We found a good Pho place 2 minutes away (driving, maybe 7 minutes walking depending how fast you walk, assuming no disabilities).

If they did something like this, they might boost their views to cater to the average person who can't afford $300 a night hotels, but can afford $100 a night or choose not to spend that might a night just to shower and sleep.

Reactions: 10
Jenn would never stoop so low to stay at a Hampton Inn. Remember how she was at the budget hotel at Universal? She's royalty now. /s

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Would the 3pm live stream not be for the UK time zone, it does seem weird to have one at 3pm there but here it's 8pm so more likely more UK stans are going be there, if it were any later like say 6 or 7pm your getting too late to appeal to the UK

3pm would not only get some American stans but it would also include UK, rather than just do a night America an leave out the UK all together

Reactions: 7
Would the 3pm live stream not be for the UK time zone, it does seem weird to have one at 3pm there but here it's 8pm so more likely more UK stans are going be there, if it were any later like say 6 or 7pm your getting too late to appeal to the UK

3pm would not only get some American stans but it would also include UK, rather than just do a night America an leave out the UK all together
While it would happen to work out for the UK viewers, I highly doubt either Tim or Jenn put that much thought into it. The timing is a matter of convince for themselves, not the viewers. Their hope is Jackson will be sleeping.

Reactions: 13
Jenn would never stoop so low to stay at a Hampton Inn. Remember how she was at the budget hotel at Universal? She's royalty now. /s
Dim sounded so unhappy with the Aulani room.

Its funny how Gin says "it wouldn't be exciting to put a frozen pizza in the oven"

It'd be exciting IF you guys made it exciting to save money. Imagine how many people would watch if they titled it "how we saved 10k on hawaii"

Tips on prices at Aulani vs the alternative. Hell the Walmart out there is nice. Even the 7/11 is different. I went to Ihop, jack in the box, and mcds and they had different menus. How about try zippys?

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Granted my youngest child is 10 so it’s been a hot minute since I’ve had nap routine as a part of my life…but if they are scheduling the live for when he is napping why would they pick 3? I would assume a 2 year old would have one nap smack in the middle like 12-2? If he is napping from 3-4 or 3-5 and then they put him to bed at 7? So confused. Maybe I misunderstood and they chose 3 as that is when he would be awake because nothing is more fun than watching them struggle to try and restrain an active toddler while spewing dumb tit and misinformation. I’m sure he loves that quality time himself. 🙄
I only guessed that it was a nap time based on my own kid. He’s 5, but hates napping. Hasn’t willingly taken a nap since he was under 2 unless we’re in the car. But to this day, he’s a ball of energy up until 3. That’s when he crashes. He gets moody and irritable. While I wish he would sleep, the best he’ll do is some downtime coloring or zoning out to a show. He generally ignores the tv other than at this time of day. But 30 mins later, he’s up and active again and back to his happy self. I call it the witching hour.

Reactions: 2
I'm guessing that Tim and Jenn have been coaching each other all day on what not to say during the upcoming live stream.

In particular, that beach scene while on the tour, they're probably under agreement to lie and say they were watching the van the entire time IF they have to answer the question.

Reactions: 15
I'm guessing that Tim and Jenn have been coaching each other all day on what not to say during the upcoming live stream.

In particular, that beach scene while on the tour, they're probably under agreement to lie and say they were watching the van the entire time IF they have to answer the question.
Would love for someone to ask about why he naps so much, is he allowed to watch tv, is he weaned and potty trained yet, does he get to interact with others other than them, what exactly is the yearly income to be transparent to the people that buy & give to them and other tit I can't think of... bet the speed of this chat, as usual, will fly ass by... LOL I forgot and this is a biggun... Why do you record each fleeting moment, really impulsive and arrogant is why...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.