The Tim Tracker #54 Stranger Danger? Wut dis?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can they write it off as a business expense, or is it a well deserved vacation because they work so hard?

Those are mutually exclusive, stans.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Live show is at 3pm EST tomorrow. They really do not care about anyone but themseleves and their convenience. What kind of engagement are you getting from going live at 3 on a Wednesday?
They are catering to their European based audience. I've always said there core audience now seems to be foreigners and younger people.

Reactions: 10
3PM seems like an awfully odd time to go live when they don’t have actual jobs during the day and most of their viewers are young people still in school that will not be available. Unless the point is to have less people in the live, therefore less questions to dodge? It’s exhausting trying to figure them out.

Reactions: 22
What are the chances that Orlando is so saturated with other vloggers and Dimmy loved Hawaii so much that he is thinking of reinventing himself (again) as islander surfer dude? New content about living in Hawaii and the island life.
Or super flex and buy a second home in Hawaii after doing the math of purchasing DVC vs house.
They can’t afford a second place in Hawaii. No way. They obviously make more money on YT than they should considering their tit content but not enough to pay for a second home in HI.

Dim would be received very well by the local surfing communities lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm still just gobsmacked by how much money they spent on this trip. Like, if this was truly a once-in-a-lifetime thing, fine. My husband and I did a cruise to Alaska a few years ago that was a combo of delayed honeymoon, and trips for our graduations from grad/medical school. We didn't spend anything like that, and we traveled in pretty high style.

I just look at the pictures of Aulani--and admittedly, some of this may be a function of their feeble photography skills--and I don't see ANYTHING worth paying that much money for. If your whole point is to go there and barely leave the resort, I am sure there were other places, probably in better locations, where that kind of coin could have gotten them a private villa. I mean, I might not be the best person to consider this, because if I was going all the way to Hawaii for an extended period, my eco-tourist soul would be on Kauai and the Big Island. But JFC, if you're going to be spending the equivalent of a well-equipped mid-sized car, pick a resort with more/better stuff, not just Mickey and Stitch.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
You never know. MySpace used to be a thing and now it was overtaken by other social media.

I realize that TikTok is a thing. I don't do TikTok. I don't know much about it other than you can't have more than maybe a 5 min video (correct me if I am wrong).

I remember seeing ads for Quibi (granted, not the same, but go with me here). It was supposed to be for the younger generation that only wanted to watch a 15-20 minute show and go about their day. Not realizing that people do binge watch shows or they do like sitting down to watch a 30 or 60 minute show. The platform did not last long.

People I think generally get bored naturally of certain YB after a while. I know I did with a few of them. Either too much on certain things, like ATW period where he went to Disney way to much and rode Thunder Mountain 50 times or a whole video of nothing but looking at the monorail or Carpetbagger love of Ripley's (which I do love, but even I get bored with seeing too much Ripley's) or Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg video's) to the point where it is only seems to humor the vlogger vs. entertainment.
Websites eventually move on, it's the nature, sure some might last longer than others but eventually somthing else comes along, bebo was the first, everyone had a bebo an it was the hottest thing, they MySpace come out an suddenly bebo was old news, then Facebook come to make old news of MySpace, while Facebook is lasting its because they have tried to branch out to save themselves with Instagram, messanger, if not for those then people would move on, everyone had Snapchat at one point as well an now it's never mentioned

Even other sites get over taking, at one point everyone used ask jeeves, now kids wouldn't event know what that is cause we all use Google

Give it a few years an tictoc, Instagram, Pinterest etc may fade away, maybe somthing else will overtake in popularity or maybe people will grow bored, YouTube is no exception to this, right now it's about the only one of its kind an has now started to branch out with its new YT shorts

The Internet is like what almost 40 years old, an look at the amount of fades it's had that have all come an went

I totally agree with you that people eventually grow bored of things, all it takes is one new thing to come out that people start to show interest in an then suddenly the old sites are no longer interesting

Reactions: 9
They can’t afford a second place in Hawaii. No way. They obviously make more money on YT than they should considering their tit content but not enough to pay for a second home in HI.
Look at ATW. He had two places and his content got boring twice as fast. CA is such a big state and he limited himself to LA/Orange County. No San Diego. No going into Tajuana. No going into Nevada, etc.

TTT limits themselves when in Orlando to the middle of FL when the do leave Orlando. So going to HI, while great as a tourist, when I was in the Navy and talked with people who where stationed there. While great at 1st. It got old real quick as you get "Island Fever." Plus with the cost of most food barring the few stuff grown or raised on the Islands and Gas. Very expensive.

Websites eventually move on, it's the nature, sure some might last longer than others but eventually somthing else comes along, bebo was the first, everyone had a bebo an it was the hottest thing, they MySpace come out an suddenly bebo was old news, then Facebook come to make old news of MySpace, while Facebook is lasting its because they have tried to branch out to save themselves with Instagram, messanger, if not for those then people would move on, everyone had Snapchat at one point as well an now it's never mentioned

Even other sites get over taking, at one point everyone used ask jeeves, now kids wouldn't event know what that is cause we all use Google

Give it a few years an tictoc, Instagram, Pinterest etc may fade away, maybe somthing else will overtake in popularity or maybe people will grow bored, YouTube is no exception to this, right now it's about the only one of its kind an has now started to branch out with its new YT shorts

The Internet is like what almost 40 years old, an look at the amount of fades it's had that have all come an went

I totally agree with you that people eventually grow bored of things, all it takes is one new thing to come out that people start to show interest in an then suddenly the old sites are no longer interesting

Very true. Other than The Simpsons and Family Guy and CBS Sunday Morning (and SNL and a couple others I am missing, which I don't watch). Most shows have a life expectancy of 10 or so years. So if you view Vloggers as a TV show. The changes of TTT (or ATW or Carpetbagger, etc) being around in 10/15 more years is probably not good. At least Carpetbagger can go back to being a Social Worker. ATW and TTT (and Jen) will have more of a difficult time with things.

Reactions: 6
3PM seems like an awfully odd time to go live when they don’t have actual jobs during the day and most of their viewers are young people still in school that will not be available. Unless the point is to have less people in the live, therefore less questions to dodge? It’s exhausting trying to figure them out.
It should be pretty obvious they scheduled the live to coincide with Jacksons nap time.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Look at ATW. He had two places and his content got boring twice as fast. CA is such a big state and he limited himself to LA/Orange County. No San Diego. No going into Tajuana. No going into Nevada, etc.

TTT limits themselves when in Orlando to the middle of FL when the do leave Orlando. So going to HI, while great as a tourist, when I was in the Navy and talked with people who where stationed there. While great at 1st. It got old real quick as you get "Island Fever." Plus with the cost of most food barring the few stuff grown or raised on the Islands and Gas. Very expensive.

Very true. Other than The Simpsons and Family Guy and CBS Sunday Morning (and SNL and a couple others I am missing, which I don't watch). Most shows have a life expectancy of 10 or so years. So if you view Vloggers as a TV show. The changes of TTT (or ATW or Carpetbagger, etc) being around in 10/15 more years is probably not good. At least Carpetbagger can go back to being a Social Worker. ATW and TTT (and Jen) will have more of a difficult time with things.
Exactly, the difference with these shows an vloggers is they have merch that rakes in a fortune, even theme parks will have areas dedicated to them, simpsons for instance has universal, even if the show itself doesn't do great they can fall back on royalties from others using their names, an they have a ton of merch as well

If a vlogger wants to live that lifestyle they need to properly go for it, branch out into every social site they can, keep being relatable to their target audience an keeping with the newest trends that audience is going for, if you want it to be family then keep it family, everything you do needs to revolve around family, if it's theme parks then revolve it around that, get out there with merch an keep it fresh (when was the last time they even mentioned they had merch an only then it's only crappy tshirts)

both of them have 0 clue what they want the channel to be revolved around, one day its family, next is theme parks, next is travelling, the channel is misinformation, badly timed (with many things being on days/weeks prior to the upload) not being relative to the audience (who tf can spend like that) they have no schedule when vlogs go up so people have no clue when or if a vlog is going up, the whole channel is a mess an they are riding on the stans keeping it going, but it's starting to hit them now, the constant flexing, bitching about food, the way they treat J etc is all pushing stans out, there's only so much a person will deal with that before they start to look to other vloggers that are doing a better job an keeping a schedule an that they can go on any socal site an find them, lazyness will only take you so far, they got their success cause they were first on the block, now there's tons out there doing it, eventually people look to whoever is going be the first to do the new trends, an these two will never be first to that

Reactions: 8
I'm still just gobsmacked by how much money they spent on this trip. Like, if this was truly a once-in-a-lifetime thing, fine. My husband and I did a cruise to Alaska a few years ago that was a combo of delayed honeymoon, and trips for our graduations from grad/medical school. We didn't spend anything like that, and we traveled in pretty high style.

I just look at the pictures of Aulani--and admittedly, some of this may be a function of their feeble photography skills--and I don't see ANYTHING worth paying that much money for. If your whole point is to go there and barely leave the resort, I am sure there were other places, probably in better locations, where that kind of coin could have gotten them a private villa. I mean, I might not be the best person to consider this, because if I was going all the way to Hawaii for an extended period, my eco-tourist soul would be on Kauai and the Big Island. But JFC, if you're going to be spending the equivalent of a well-equipped mid-sized car, pick a resort with more/better stuff, not just Mickey and Stitch.
Oh, you forgot 'Olu Mel. Don't you dare forget 'Olu Mel 😉😜😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not sure whether to laugh or cry. Meh, I’m cranky today so I’ll laugh.

6920B362-DB85-4F76-A1E3-C5B56CED8967.jpeg

Spending copious amounts of money on airline tickets doesn’t equate to love. Tim and Jenn bought those tickets for themselves, not for Jmoney. These people are so bleeping ridiculous! Sorry, JDLovesElliot…your parents just didn’t love you enough, I guess 🤣

ETA: there’s no way Tim and Jenn will make it to 50 years 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

View attachment 984347

Spending copious amounts of money on airline tickets doesn’t equate to love. Tim and Jenn bought those tickets for themselves, not for Jmoney. These people are so bleeping ridiculous! Sorry, JDLovesElliot…your parents just didn’t love you enough, I guess 🤣

Her name alone makes me think she's about 25-30 (scrubs reference), but there is no way this person has kids. She has one very large wake up call coming via UPS, um, as soon as they find the right address.

Reactions: 4

View attachment 984347

If Dim made it another 50 years, his droopy eye will be next to his mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.