The Tim Tracker #54 Stranger Danger? Wut dis?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Live show is at 3pm EST tomorrow. They really do not care about anyone but themseleves and their convenience. What kind of engagement are you getting from going live at 3 on a Wednesday?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
To me, Tim is just keeping his head above water dealing with his wife. He's just doing whatever she wants. Figures they have the income and can justify it, so why not. It's not a solution for her issues, or his own. But if it helps with their channel view troubles, he figures all the better.

Jenn's a wreck, it's obvious. Tim enabled her to get to this point and he's doing nothing to fix it.
They both deserve whatever they have coming, but Jackson is an innocent being dragged down by their behavior.

He has mentioned investments before. I really can't see him using an advisor, Tim thinks he knows everything and is probably just buying Disney stock on eTrade.
I'm sure he is including paying off the mortgage as an investment. Don't get me wrong, it's probably the most responsible thing they have done with their money. Otherwise, I'm sure he is using the word "investments" loosely. They would have definitely already mentioned a financial advisor if they had one because to them it would sound monied.
And I wouldn't put it past Dimmy to play funny math on his tax return at all.

Reactions: 8
Watch. Tim will file for a tax filing extension cause April 15 changes every year 🙄!

Their 2021 income tax form should be very interesting considering all the vacations they have taken. Tim will be very creative. Hoping for an audit to be triggered.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm sure he is including paying off the mortgage as an investment. Don't get me wrong, it's probably the most responsible thing they have done with their money. Otherwise, I'm sure he is using the word "investments" loosely. They would have definitely already mentioned a financial advisor if they had one because to them it would sound monied.
I’m honestly surprised that they still live in the house that (when they bought it) was $450,000. Most people I know with household incomes around $100,000 spend that or more on a decent home, even in the lower cost of living (not FL) south where I live. It’s slightly above average but not obscenely expensive. Staying in that home, like you said, is absolutely a smart decision especially when they already have more space than a family of 3 needs.

Anyone else wonder when they upgrade to a fancier neighborhood/home and squash any amount of relatability they had left?

Reactions: 6
There seems to be a few confused people, both stan and non-stan on the new FRE video who are confused about tax deductions and write offs. They think Tim and Jenn are ending up getting all this tit for free. One stan swore it was a benefit for rich people like them, and poor people are just too stupid to understand it. This same stan also claimed to be a tax professional. After I called her out, her posts magically disappeared 🤣
I guess we could add that to the list “professionals” that the stans claim when commenting. It is funny, no one has posted a comment about Jackprop being a genius anymore as diagnosed by the commenters that are in various fields of engaging with child prodigies. #homemovies

Reactions: 5
God bless Tony. He and his 👎 are so dedicated. The day they don’t show up I’ll worry for him.
I know! I was a little worried today because it took Tony a little while to 👎. We all know Tony dislikes the trackers! 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If they are genuinely thinking about a other child they should maybe hold off on any more very expensive purchases and consider their priorities. I am not sure they'd manage with 2 kids, but then again I didn't think they'd manage with one and they seem to be travelling and splurging more than ever. If I had that money, I'd be considering private schooling. We know they've already got an expensive 2022 lined up with 2 cruises and Star Wars hotel already booked. Unless Jenn falls pregnant again I'm sure there will be much more. If she does, I am wondering if they'll think that house has enough bedrooms and will move to something even bigger. They haven't really made it their own, not invested in it at all. I think they'll go for a swanky new build although you just know they're eyeing up Golden Oak.

Reactions: 10
Live show is at 3pm EST tomorrow. They really do not care about anyone but themseleves and their convenience. What kind of engagement are you getting from going live at 3 on a Wednesday?

I work from home still, along with lots of other people. On saying that, I get off work at 3pm and I have other things to do before I settle down for the night (take dog out, start thinking about dinner, etc). So if I do listen to the live it won't be until the next day or later in the evening, like 7pm.

Maybe they are counting on people like me who do work from home to listen in while working (barring if they are not on a work related call)?

But yeah, I totally get it. Not everyone who works from home is going to want to listen to a live stream during work hours.

Reactions: 6
At the end of the day, they are now completely unrelatable. They are living the life of millionaires. I would be okay (ish) if they weren't constantly away, but talking about how much they've spent on this holiday alone, knowing they're not long back from a cruise and shortly going on another is the content for a millionaire's vlog channel. There's nothing of substance. Nothing helping you make travel plans. Just flexing.

We travelled from Scotland to San Francisco, Hawaii (Big Island and Oahu) and LA for a once-in-a-lifetime holiday before we settled down with kids about 12 years ago and didn't spend even half of what they did.

Reactions: 18
We spent 3 weeks in Japan and flew in business class, lie flat seats. The entire trip was less than $5k because we used credit card points that we worked hard to save up.

Reactions: 14
At the end of the day, they are now completely unrelatable. They are living the life of millionaires. I would be okay (ish) if they weren't constantly away, but talking about how much they've spent on this holiday alone, knowing they're not long back from a cruise and shortly going on another is the content for a millionaire's vlog channel. There's nothing of substance. Nothing helping you make travel plans. Just flexing.

We travelled from Scotland to San Francisco, Hawaii (Big Island and Oahu) and LA for a once-in-a-lifetime holiday before we settled down with kids about 12 years ago and didn't spend even half of what they did.
It's not a holiday if you're working though. They could temper what they flex about in their vlogs, then take a real holiday and only film bits for personal enjoyment. Then they could splurge and do wtf they want without comment. How bliss does that sound Trackholes? Problem is, they have an addiction to the camera. Can't function without it. Can't put it down and be a normal family. They have real problems that go beyond needing to vlog for their income. They both have addictive personalities so whether it's food, drink, attention, vlogging, spending, etc it can never be in moderation. Tim reinvented himself so often to get his attention and fame. They must rarely switch off because they film and edit every day. If I took my daily rate and multiplied it by 365 id be making a chunk too but my life would be dominated by my work. I'm working from home and have been almost 2 years now. I hate the blurred line. Even my long break over the holidays didn't feel the same because it was spent in the same surroundings. I miss enjoying my home and it gave me a glimpse of why they holiday so much. They turned a fun thing into work that doesn't give them joy any more. They are escaping by having holidays. But they're doing the same tit, different location and sooner or later that feeling will catch up with them in even the fanciest of hotels. Then what?

Reactions: 15
They could've put the money from even half of their extended Disney tour of hotels/cruise stays in an index fund for their child for the year. They should have several hundred thousand in a fund already- strictly for him. Even if this implodes for them, not touching that money will give their 'miracle' an immeasurable advantage that the majority of children will never see as an adult. If they had been banking several hundred thousand for themselves for several years their own retirement would be assured. They have the means, it's just not that hard. Set up and forget it. Being label whores doesn't make you anything but gauche-real money makes money. Always. But these idiots don't even have insurance- step one of adulting if you can swing it. There ya go, Tim. Free financial advice.

Reactions: 12
Sooner or later the bubble will burst, they say never put all your eggs in one basket and that's exactly what they do, they barely have social interactions outside of youtube, they are useless at tictoc, Instagram etc, posting the occasional thing an even then half the time it's a mess, it's crazy to put your entire future on the success of youtube, all it will take is for another site to pop up that will rival youtube and suddenly your in hot water, most vloggers have just as much a huge following an success on other sites than youtube, even gamers who are big are split between sites so if one starts to fail they can rely on other sites, these two clowns are clueless to look outside youtube

Reactions: 16
They could've put the money from even half of their extended Disney tour of hotels/cruise stays in an index fund for their child for the year. They should have several hundred thousand in a fund already- strictly for him. Even if this implodes for them, not touching that money will give their 'miracle' an immeasurable advantage that the majority of children will never see as an adult. If they had been banking several hundred thousand for themselves for several years their own retirement would be assured. They have the means, it's just not that hard. Set up and forget it. Being label whores doesn't make you anything but gauche-real money makes money. Always. But these idiots don't even have insurance- step one of adulting if you can swing it. There ya go, Tim. Free financial advice.
Retirement is a good point. My employer pays a fairly substantial chunk into my pension each month. They also contribute to my NI (health care & state pension). That is there for me no matter how broke I go. They may seem to get a good income on the surface of it, but how much prep are they doing for their future? I don't know how expensive a private health care plan is, nor if it increases the older and less healthy one is, but surely paying out for all that must take a bite out their income. Plus, if $2 comes along that's another medical bill. And Jenny will want to deliver in the best possible facility. Sheesh if Disney did midwifery she'd be in there.... Oh look Minnie delivered our second miracle!!

I hope for their sakes they have considered their future and are planning it. I can't have been the only person watching an overweight, middle aged, cholesterol clogged Tim getting catapulted 400ft in the air and though 'yip that's a heart attack just waiting to happen'. His days on that kind of ride, even intense coaster rides, are numbered if he doesn't get healthy soon.

And I agree with @Snippysnips, social media is becoming more of a job simply due to the need to keep up with new platforms, plan and hedge your bets. These bozos show they suck at diversifying their content. It's unlikely YouTube will go bust, but more savvy creators will shift elsewhere if YouTube keep tweaking the algorhythm in their favour. Its all the Trackers know... Churn out the same tit, same way, minimal effort.

I just have this nagging feeling they're the type that get it all wrong but always come up smelling of roses. I'm not jealous of them because I suspect that under all the splurges and holidays, they are miserable. But I do envy their travel and nice hotel stays. And honestly, their 'duck everyone else' attitude. Having the intelligence and self awareness to recognise aour actions as individuals impact us all as a community can hanstrjng us sometimes. They had bamboo cutlery and straws for a while to do their bit for climate change. That and the Tesla ain't offsetting much of those multiple flights and cruises. But they don't care. That niggles a wee bit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Loved this hilarious claim on the FRE video about their souvenirs:
Screen Shot 2022-01-12 at 8.22.44 AM.png

Ummm, yes, IRS? I'd like to deduct all the crap souvenirs I bought on a vacation because I put my home movies up on YouTube.

My god, even if you could, the decrease in taxes owed still wouldn't be enough to make that haul anything but overpriced crap.

• Haha
And I agree with @Snippysnips, social media is becoming more of a job simply due to the need to keep up with new platforms, plan and hedge your bets. These bozos show they suck at diversifying their content. It's unlikely YouTube will go bust, but more savvy creators will shift elsewhere if YouTube keep tweaking the algorhythm in their favour. Its all the Trackers know... Churn out the same tit, same way, minimal effort.
You never know. MySpace used to be a thing and now it was overtaken by other social media.

I realize that TikTok is a thing. I don't do TikTok. I don't know much about it other than you can't have more than maybe a 5 min video (correct me if I am wrong).

I remember seeing ads for Quibi (granted, not the same, but go with me here). It was supposed to be for the younger generation that only wanted to watch a 15-20 minute show and go about their day. Not realizing that people do binge watch shows or they do like sitting down to watch a 30 or 60 minute show. The platform did not last long.

People I think generally get bored naturally of certain YB after a while. I know I did with a few of them. Either too much on certain things, like ATW period where he went to Disney way to much and rode Thunder Mountain 50 times or a whole video of nothing but looking at the monorail or Carpetbagger love of Ripley's (which I do love, but even I get bored with seeing too much Ripley's) or Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg video's) to the point where it is only seems to humor the vlogger vs. entertainment.

Reactions: 8
What are the chances that Orlando is so saturated with other vloggers and Dimmy loved Hawaii so much that he is thinking of reinventing himself (again) as islander surfer dude? New content about living in Hawaii and the island life.
Or super flex and buy a second home in Hawaii after doing the math of purchasing DVC vs house.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.