The Tim Tracker #54 Stranger Danger? Wut dis?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ginn is so observant, she didn't realize there were two giraffes. Who can blame her, it's not like giraffes are one of the biggest land mammals in the world. They're hard to miss!

They bought... wait for it... a tshirt for J$ that says "I fed the giraffes" so "he can remember feeding the giraffes!". They seriously buy a tshirt for absolutely every occasion. Boy, how did most of us survive remembering anything we've experienced without tshirts to remind us? J$ must have more tshirts at 2 years old than an average family of 6.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Was the latest video removed? It is not showing up for me. The last one I see is the live.

Reactions: 4
They work sooooooo hard to upload poorly edited videos with errors late at night!

Screen Shot 2022-01-13 at 8.56.15 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"How do I look?" says the greasy unwashed zoo creature with stains on the most unflattering leggings in the world.

View attachment 987938

"We were too late in getting tickets for the nighttime event and now it's sold out." Whaaaat? No way, color me shocked.
:sick: Please someone tell her to quit wearing leggings when the shirt doesn't cover her crotch. So disgusting. :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m so glad he commented on the people watching and how sad and twisted/intertwined the lives of viewer and viewed become. Ugh. And pointed out how it’s exploitation of bad situations for kids for money.
Yup, Parasocial relationships are a creepy ass phenomena. Now, it's encouraged for monetary gain. It's only a matter of time before something awful happens.

Reactions: 6
FFS, they can’t even go to a zoo without showing us the crap they eat. Yes we get it burgers, loaded fries and an uncrustable for the kid.
Also, gin just let your kid feed the goat without constantly telling him how to hold his hand, he’s doing fine and working it out and no he doesn’t want to watch how Mummy does it!!!

Reactions: 12
Yay, a fresh new Nanny! Manny Matt must have been busy. Can hear J$ Shouting 'Stroller' even though Jinn said he didn't want a stroller anymore.

Screenshot 2022-01-14 062055.png

Also "Last time we came here Jackson...I can't remember if he was born yet" NICE!
Thats all I watched of the vlog haha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
They had a chat moderator. My guess is the yellow comments were pre-blocked. You can set up keywords to block automatically. You can also put people in "time out". The moderator was named Phil or something. I saw the wrench icon by his name.
Generally it's nothing wrong to have a moderator and pre block posts that have specific words in it. But it's mostly used to in a
Yeah, you could hear her asking J$ if he wanted her to hold his rock. No wonder these two turds were just nonchalantly walking and looking around without paying attention to their miracle child.

This must be an audition for the nanny, but still, woooooow. The optics of having a nanny at a little zoo for one child is just cringe.
Haven't seen the video yet... So they went to a zoo.. Something you typically do for a child.., and bring a nanny??? Seriously????

For real, why do they have a child again???? And what they wanna do if they have two kids? 3 nannys? Because... You know, just to be safe.. 🙄

Ginn is so observant, she didn't realize there were two giraffes. Who can blame her, it's not like giraffes are one of the biggest land mammals in the world. They're hard to miss!

They bought... wait for it... a tshirt for J$ that says "I fed the giraffes" so "he can remember feeding the giraffes!". They seriously buy a tshirt for absolutely every occasion. Boy, how did most of us survive remembering anything we've experienced without tshirts to remind us? J$ must have more tshirts at 2 years old than an average family of 6.

😂 To remember? Maybe they wanna put all his shirts on a wall so he can constantly stare at them? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
OMG, yes they really did bring along a nanny, and not manny Matt. This is so sad 😢. It’s a zoo FFS! Do they not like their child? It should be a family day, not a day to offload your child unless the camera is on! Awful 😡😡

Reactions: 23
They're such knowledgable "travel" vloggers, they didn't realize a zoo in their own neck of the woods has a lantern festival, so they couldn't buy tickets in time but still put "Asian Lantern Festival" in their vlog title for the hits, and they can't even be arsed to visit all the exhibits.

They used J$ again as an excuse to head home early. But they had a nanny and a stroller, so J$ could have taken a nap there. What they really meant is that they were bored out of their minds (yet bought an annual pass anyway) and would rather go home in the middle of the day than spend another second there. Or maybe J$ wanted to keep feeding the goats (I don't blame him, my dad has pet goats and they're just the best, even if they are clingy AF and stubborn) but that wouldn't go with their "let's pretend to be knowledgable about this zoo by reading this placard you could just read yourself!" plan and why do what your kid actually wants to do? Ginny was trying her best to be "manic mommy", but she just seemed over it as it was interfering with her ability to binge on the latest Bravo shows. This nanny hasn't passed the "we brought our 'friend' with us" test with us yet.

Where does the nanny sit in their Tesla anyway? Is she allowed to sit in the front or does she squeeze in the back with Ginn & miracle child?

FFS, they can’t even go to a zoo without showing us the crap they eat. Yes we get it burgers, loaded fries and an uncrustable for the kid.
Also, gin just let your kid feed the goat without constantly telling him how to hold his hand, he’s doing fine and working it out and no he doesn’t want to watch how Mummy does it!!!
And Ginn had to once again talk with her mouth full as she shoved those nasty fries in her mouth.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
They must get nanny's that have been told to keep their mouth shut while they work with the "parents of the year" cause it seems like even with the nanny they still do a lot of dumb tit like the crap food diet, having to go home for naps cause he MUST nap in that crib etc, when my aunt worked as a nanny she actually advised the parents on a lot of things that the parents would do, she had all her training an all her qualifications, if the parents wanted to give the kids a meal when out she would advise on the best meal to give, if they needed to sleep when out she would say it isn't the end of the world to let them sleep in a stroller then if still sleeping when they are ready to go home just carry them etc the fact that they don't seem to do anything different with J like the same crappy bland meal tells me that the nanny either isn't allowed to speak up or doesn't have the full qualifications/training to know to speak up, either way it's pretty said, if I was paying money for a nanny (an some are not cheap) I'd at least like to be adviced on some things since here's a trained qualified person for kids I have, while I would never be as tit a parent as those two are, it would still be nice to ask questions

Reactions: 8
I worked at zoo for many years in education- I took 10 kids by myself around & these two can’t go without a nanny! Gross!!

You DO NOT need a 2nd kid if you can’t handle your two yr old! They have the nanny carrying her stupid diaper bag. Jennbo sure is relaxed & having a good time while she has no responsibility! Again - DO NOT HAVE A SECOND KID!

Jenn wants to go on the private tour, but they aren’t doing them right now- guess what genius you & your Covid carrying germs have no business behind the scenes of any animal area.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.