The Tim Tracker #54 Stranger Danger? Wut dis?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jackson ate healthier as a baby. Initially only homemade puréed fruits and vegetables. Then broccoli with either grilled chicken or salmon (which he loved!).

All of these are not a part of his daily diet now.
Fruits and vegetables especially are missing.
Yes they went downhill fast with J's diet. It seemed like he wasn't going to be a picky kid either which is great, but they turned him into one.

Reactions: 9
Yes they went downhill fast with J's diet. It seemed like he wasn't going to be a picky kid either which is great, but they turned him into one.
😂😆😂
And if they suddenly show Jackson eating grilled chicken, salmon, fruits and vegetables WE WILL KNOW they were reminded here!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
😂😆😂
And if they suddenly show Jackson eating grilled chicken, salmon, fruits and vegetables WE WILL KNOW they were reminded here!
And once again the "unwell 3" would prove this forum is filled with people who care more about others than Jenn and Tim care about their own son.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The not eating Disney as a family is weird! They make those stupid boxed meals while J$ gets some sort of frozen tit. Why can’t they grill some chicken & cook some sides? It’s not hard. And yes fasting is good for you- I use to only eat in an 8 hr period. It helps reset your blood sugar & reduces bloating. They could eat dinner with J$ at 5:30 & still have a snack at 7/8.
Right. They could even go to the grocery store and get a rotisserie chicken…inexpensive and already cooked. All they’d have to do would be cut it up and make a side (healthy side) or 2. I’m sure even jenn could handle cooking a can of veggies in a pot, or microwaving a bag of steam fresh veggies. Something. My 13 yr old son knows how to do this.

Reactions: 12
🤔. It’s interesting that as TTT views go down their subscribers increased by 1K.

If it is true that they might be getting a babysitter for Jackson when they go to venues that is a good thing for him. He will have some normalcy in his life. And an adult he can count on to nurture his physical and cognitive development. For an almost 26 month old, J$ is delayed in several areas, but with time and repetition can catch up.

btw - Jackson is the smartest one in the family. The day will come when he won’t put up being on TTT.
Not to be argumentative, but we are putting a lot on the shoulders of the sitter. He/She could just plop Jackprop in front of a TV or pad while the Trackholes enjoy their child free outing. What is the more common way a sitter watches the kids?? Now if it was a real Nanny/Manny or Au Pair that was consistently in-house that would be different.

We didn’t expect our sitters to educate our kids while they were watching them for 2-4 hours while we were out. Maybe we expected less than today’s parents. As a timeframe, my eldest son is 33.

#homemovies

Reactions: 6
😂😆😂
We were reminded a while back by Ellen Smith that he loved salmon and vegetables. I wonder what happened to her. I haven’t seen her defending and praising them in the comments lately, or maybe I’ve just missed her ramblings.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Boy, they really tried to milk the crap out of Aulani like it was a dying cow. 13 vlogs related to the most boring, most expensive, and most unhealthy Hawaiian vacation I've ever witnessed.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Did you guys see this podcast about Tim/Jen being removed from the media list at Disney and Universal? They basically say that their raciest/homophobic content of the past doesn't matter because:

1. they went above and beyond to apologize and donate to charity when it was revealed
2. it was a long time ago and they probably forgot to delete the videos
3. are excellent at delivering Disney/Universal information
4. are generally good people

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Didn’t she promise a home vlog would go up today? Hurry up Jenn the clock is ticking…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Didn’t she promise a home vlog would go up today? Hurry up Jenn the clock is ticking…
She said maybe today or tomorrow. She was already setting up a chance to do nothing today. Or she has some other vlog she was supposed to do first.

Reactions: 8
"How do I look?" says the greasy unwashed zoo creature with stains on the most unflattering leggings in the world.

Screen Shot 2022-01-13 at 7.56.47 PM.png

"We were too late in getting tickets for the nighttime event and now it's sold out." Whaaaat? No way, color me shocked.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Yeah, you could hear her asking J$ if he wanted her to hold his rock. No wonder these two turds were just nonchalantly walking and looking around without paying attention to their miracle child.

This must be an audition for the nanny, but still, woooooow. The optics of having a nanny at a little zoo for one child is just cringe.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Do you think the nanny was there to take the kid home after he finished his performance so they could do the nighttime tit they did have tickets for? Why are they so outrageous? It’s like a terrible mashup of reality shows,

the Tim Tracker #55: Be Tardy with the Trackashians who Don’t Know Best

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
This is the YouTube channel that did that video a while back that stirred up all the TTT stans into total trolls, however, this is their next topic. Thought you guys would appreciate (took a screen shot of their community post):
😱. MSM just called Tim Tracker the “gold standard of Disney vloggers”! 🤮
(Michael Kay podcast 1/10/22)

Some of the comments to MSM community post.....

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.