The Tim Tracker #54 Stranger Danger? Wut dis?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know how anyone on the planet could make a visit to the zoo look more boring. Here's this lantern and that lantern. They'd look much better in the dark. But we're crappy planners.

J$ was sooooo brave for feeding the goats? What? BRAVE? He didn't feed a tiger. And she micromanaged the whole experience.

But they had to get some sort of complaint in--the electric car charger wasn't working probably. Why even leave that part in the video?

Reactions: 23
That video was a hit and miss for me- first that little fella is so darn cute & was having a good time- now she said he was a little tired and they were heading home.... there's that mandatory sleep schedule raising its head. Funny how they have to have help to go to a zoo- geesh it's your child, take a damn family day & enjoy...... you might have a scripted video but the day will come when you'll regret not having that time a parent loves with their child...:cry:

• Sad
Reactions: 14
That video was a hit and miss for me- first that little fella is so darn cute & was having a good time- now she said he was a little tired and they were heading home.... there's that mandatory sleep schedule raising its head. Funny how they have to have help to go to a zoo- geesh it's your child, take a damn family day & enjoy...... you might have a scripted video but the day will come when you'll regret not having that time a parent loves with their child...:cry:
They don’t see it that way- same as the cruise. They still think they are spending quality time with their kid, but they can “also” work while taking him places. It’s a gross existence - because they have such a warped relationship with themselves & other humans. Their primary relationship is with the camera & Jennbo in particular loves to perform.!

Reactions: 11
I will stipulate that anyone breaking into the vlogging business today with all the competition has a tougher road to hoe than five or ten years ago. That noted if TTT started in 2019 in the current family channel format at best they would stalled out around 20k to 50k subs. There is a reason for a channel with so much content and reach they are only onboarding 1k new subs a month. They just are not that compelling. Tim when he’s on his own still has brief flashes on moderating interesting content, but while their son is cute as a whole they are boring, uninformative, and just out of touch. Not every Vlogger has to be projecting a median household income, but the way they present is just poor. I rarely watch but when I do I not get why people still watch. Sorry. Rant Over.

Reactions: 13
Oh he was adorable because he was being a kid. His favorite part was the playground. So what does that say? You don't need a $25,000 vacation or $100 trip to the zoo even, bring him to a park and just let him be a kid for a while. No recording, no tons of money spent, no eating cheese fries, just let him be a kid.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I think for any vlogger that's doing the disney/universal parks they will find it hard to get themselves big with all the competition, there's too many park vloggers out there already, however I don't think it's impossible to overtake them, many of these vloggers have gotten lazy, the content isn't new or fresh, the same old same old with them with going to the park, having a witch, doing some ass kissing, eating, drinking, then going home

Some don't even bother keeping other socials up to date or even bother all together *ahem* Dim an Gin

However if someone were to come at it with force, making sure they are the first to find things out, uploading ASAP, getting their name out there for anyone to take them like hosts even small little businesses etc, getting all social media an keeping it updated constant, relating to the audience, keeping communication with their audience etc, like actually working an treating it like a job rather than a hobby then I think they could really give these old vloggers a run for their money

Reactions: 12
These two conceited, self-loving, self-admiring, self-absorbed, self-obsessed, self-centered, egotistical, egocentric, arrogant, boastful, swaggering, imperious, overweening, cocky, vainglorious assholes won't regret a damn thing. They are so wrapped up in the YouTube world and severely detached from reality and can't even comprehend anything outside of subs, likes, comments and views. I hope they will have saved enough money for when the YouTube bubble bursts and their world comes crashing down and they need countless years of therapy to readjust back to living in the real world.

Reactions: 21
I disagree with the comments that Jenn was 'micromanaging' the kid when he was feeding the goats. He was picking individual feed pellets and holding them in his fingers for the goats to bite at instead of holding out his hand so they can use their tongue to scoop it. I actually agree, I wouldn't want my kid running the risk of getting bit by a zoo animal.

Reactions: 5
These two conceited, self-loving, self-admiring, self-absorbed, self-obsessed, self-centered, egotistical, egocentric, arrogant, boastful, swaggering, imperious, overweening, cocky, vainglorious assholes won't regret a damn thing. They are so wrapped up in the YouTube world and severely detached from reality and can't even comprehend anything outside of subs, likes, comments and views. I hope they will have saved enough money for when the YouTube bubble bursts and their world comes crashing down and they need countless years of therapy to readjust back to living in the real world.
This. This. This.
This is why I hope they go down in flames. Sooner than later for the kids sake. Hoping they hit bottom and realize family is what's important in life. Not outside validation.

Reactions: 10
I think the Orlandoverse vloggers, esp. people like the TTT's think they are name brand (sorry for the analogy) like Hellman's Mayo. The name sells itself. Unlike Hellman's Mayo that is always consistent with their product. TTT is not.

Reactions: 5
Random questions I have for Jennyjumbopancaketits:
  • Did she ever finally realize "Puka Hale" is not the name of the place actually known as The Olelo Room?
  • Does she realize she never included the gopro slide footage she mentioned in her instagram stories would be in a vlog "for sure"?
Jennyjumbopancaketits ! ive just pissed myself!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
WHY DO THEY NEED HELP WITH THEIR KID AT THE ZOOOOOOOOOO FOR FUCKS SAKE???????? Tim is the only one filming. It’s not as if she’s behind him with a second camera, helping with lighting, or holding a boom mic. Jenn is just bopping around showing her camel toe off in those ghastly stretch pants. Does she check herself in the mirror before she leaves the house? She’s dressed for a day of yard or house work, not for filming and being around people. She is such a slob! TAKE A SHOWER, JENN!!

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Can I get a show of hands from all the other parents on here who routinely take their child/children places WITHOUT other adults to help?

Have we ever seen Jen take their son anywhere on her own? Oh wait. She won’t drive. And she looked like a disaster in DL when she had to “manage” her child on her own. And let’s not forget how she couldn’t pack or edit or whatever it was that one day because he didn’t nap.

How have the rest of us survived this long?! We must be as miraculous as their money maker!!

Reactions: 24
These two conceited, self-loving, self-admiring, self-absorbed, self-obsessed, self-centered, egotistical, egocentric, arrogant, boastful, swaggering, imperious, overweening, cocky, vainglorious assholes won't regret a damn thing. ...
You forgot 'pretentious'.

They totally into their stans beliefs about how 'special' they are. They don't think they have normal responsibilities, vacations, clothes, anything....it all has to be more special than average....like they think they are. It's all justified in their warped brains.

Don't most cult leaders eventually lose everything?

new clip].JPG

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can I get a show of hands from all the other parents on here who routinely take their child/children places WITHOUT other adults to help?

Have we ever seen Jen take their son anywhere on her own? Oh wait. She won’t drive. And she looked like a disaster in DL when she had to “manage” her child on her own. And let’s not forget how she couldn’t pack or edit or whatever it was that one day because he didn’t nap.

How have the rest of us survived this long?! We must be as miraculous as their money maker!!
I have 5 kids and we go to the Bronx Zoo all of the time without additional helpers. It is my kids, my wife and myself and we have a great time every time. Certainly at no point did I wish I had another adult there to help because, guess what, I actually want to be the one to see and talk about the animals and exhibits with my kids, not someone else. But again, this just highlights for the 1000'th time how self-centered they are. I am surprised they even bothered to bring the buddy actually. They probably were wishing the whole time they left him in the car the whole time with a random zoo employee.

Reactions: 18

My kids are 13 months apart. My husband worked long hours and traveled often, but I was lucky enough to be a stay at home mom. I took them everywhere, children's museums, zoos, dance classes, parks and once we moved to FL, we went to Disney just the 3 of us all the time.

Never once did I even think that I needed to hire someone to help me. It never even dawned on me. We could have afforded it, it just wasn't remotely necessary.

But I will say, I was a part of great local mom's group in NY and then in FL and often, we went on these outings together. So I didn't have hired help, but I had support, even if it was emotional support. Jenn needs that. She needs a group of moms with kids of similar age.

Reactions: 13
8 days with no nanny/manny and they're like, eff this, we aren't ever taking care of our child by ourselves again! It's so hard you guuuyyyyzz.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.